Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:52 pm

Kuzan sighed. "We have to fix what we broke...so we're good on the hole in the wall..." He said as he finished with the weapons before starting on the battering ram in floor.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:55 pm

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

"Now I guess we wait to see what we're supposed to do after partnering up..?", Arielle says as she glances at the teacher. Though once she hears Gamer laugh, she shoots him glare that was almost up to it's usual level of anger at the mention of her injuries. "Care to let us in on the joke?", she snaps at the boy, still angery that he had managed to land her in the infirmary.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:02 pm

Still laughing Gamer sets his portable down as he slowly regains his usual composure as his smile faded away. Looking at her he leaned forwards in his desk tapping it a few times. "What do you think. The simple answer is you who without alcohol are fully anti social towards others outside of the Five, and even with your sociability doesn't increase in the least. To think you actually are participating in this class is enough to even get me to laugh" he told her his finger stopping as he watched her his face having returned to a non emotional state.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:09 pm

What's the matter? Daemon got your tongue?

Crucie's hands twitched slightly, the video game nerd always got on her nerves, probably because she hated all this technology, it was so confusing. She floated forward next to the girl as she was highly tempted to crush the boy's gaming system, see how badly it set him off. She wouldn't though, her mistress had forbidden her from causing incidents, though stopping them was well within her rights.

Go ahead, scream, all it does is excite me.

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:16 pm

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

Arielle opens her mouth only to close it again, having no real response. She was fairly anti-social, but sometimes her boredom and need to be active overcame that. "Don't you have monsters to kill or whatever...", she finally responds, rather grumpily since she wished she could have come up with something better.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:17 am

User Image

𝓡 𝓐 𝓔

☂ Rae studied the older girl just for a moment. She put her elbows on her desk and locked her fingers together. Her chin rested in the cradled like form they provided. "Sure. Why not." She said, paying no mind to Deamen crashing through the wall. She has got a hint of a laughing smile at Arielle's anger but it soon faded back to her friendly one. That may make her seem more friendly than she actually was. Regardless if she tried to bring the best out in others or not.

𝔑𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝕳𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔢

OutOfCake: I will not I'll probably be back around 7 P.M Central Time. Sorry for the inconvience ^^ Livestock judging calls my name this fine day~

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:13 am

Looking at her Gamer knew she had no rebuttal greater then the one she used and shook his head. Like Kingside when it came to most things he was smart. Scarily so at times and simply learning about people thru there day to day actions and words was a strong point he had outside of combat. He knew every member of the Hive nearly inside and out from how they different in there moods to there favorite foods even down to there miniscule things such as how each of them held there drinks in there hands.

"Not really I just beat this level" he said with a small shrug setting the portable device down as he looked around. He needed a partner that was true but as was usual he didn't want to look for one himself. Who was there left to partner up with tho he ponder looking around the room as most of the students had already paired off.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:36 am

Holly clapped happily when it appeared everyone had paired up. "Now, all you have to do is show the class a combined example of your power! Anyone who doesn't have a partner may feel free to sit back and watch, but WILL be called upon for the next lesson...." She explained, nodding to signal the start of the exercise.

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:48 am

That made things easy for gamer as he was not needing to participate in this lesson. He would however watch everyone for once so he could get a good judge of each person in this classes powers and strengths. Likely most of the partners attempts to use powers to help one another tho would in end in failure but that concerned him little.
(Is will in a different class im guessing?)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:24 am

((Kind of. He's a TA for this class, and is currently getting ready for the next lesson.))

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:52 pm

I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

"Show a combined example of our powers?" Katriana muttered. "Great. So, your codename's Night Shade, right?" she asked. "Mind sharing why that is? So we can figure this out and get it done with?"

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:57 pm

User Image

𝓡 𝓐 𝓔

☂ Rae smiled at Hex. "My codename is Night Shade because I control shadows." She told her then quickly continued. "No only that I can become another person's shadow and mix in with shadows of all sorts." She tells her, standing up and moving out of the way of the desk. "So how would you like to combine our powers, Hex?" She asked her, accepting this challenge. She had never combined her powers with someone else's.

𝔑𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝕳𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔢

OutOfCake: I lied. I got back a lot faster than normal.~

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:04 pm

I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

"Shadows and bad luck or shadows and speed," Katriana muttered to herself. "Which would work best?" Then a slow smile spread across her face. "How 'bout both?"

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

((I noticed. Lucky us. smile ))
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:27 pm

((Why is she healing faster..?))

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games