Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

CheerfulSunshine

Quotable Autobiographer

8,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:12 pm
Name's Daisy. I have been going to school and work lately. There is nothing else fun outside of school and work any more. So, I am joining Gaia Online to find something fun to do. like.... Gaia-gold, -orbs, -cash, etc etc etc...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:08 am
Hello everyone! Um, I'm a girl (obviously) and my name is Sierra. My parents call me Cece sometimes, so that's my nickname. I think you guys are already my family, so you can call me the same. My parents are divorced, but that hasn't stopped me from getting Gold Renaissance at school (second highest award at school). (Almost got Top Dog (highest) but I was missing two percent. Stupid math teacher!) I love writing and reading and role playing still. I left here because the live forums were full of trolls and it was just Chaos. I've come back, but a lot of this is new to me as I've forgotten.

Anyways, I am here to discuss anime, find a ton of friends I can just talk to, write and role play, and just to entertain myself. I plan on starting zOMG too...

Yeah, so don't be afraid to talk to me. Though I may "poof" and skip over the forums, you can always quote me or PM me and I won't just delete it.

Freebie User

Kittenish-chan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:27 am
Hello, my name is Anna and I was just invited over here so figured I should probably give an introduction, now I'm not the best with introductions but bare with me. There isn't a whole lot to myself, I love taking walks, swimming, watching anime, mlp, and various other tv shows, exercising, and chatting. It's nice to meet you guys and I hope to get along with everyone. ^^

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:59 pm
Hi my name is Nora...thought I'd come say hi xd  

nep1978

Hilarious Genius

3,700 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Alkaid677

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:32 pm
Hey, I'm Alkaid. ^.^ I just joined earlier today, and i'm pretty happy about it.
I'm currently 18 and still finishing up just a few more things in an independent study high school, then i'm done. I was a bit behind, so i'm just trying to catch up on things.
I love to read and write (but my writing skills kinda suck at the moment). And I love playing video games. Also, anime and manga are some of my favorite things. Um,....my favorite color is red (but I like other colors too).
I joined Gaia a few years ago, but I got off of it for quite awhile, but now i'm back ^.^ yay. I enjoy answering questions if I can and helping others as best I can.
Oh, and my favorite princess is Ariel from the Little Mermaid. -^.^-  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:27 am
Hello, girls ♥
My name is Alexia, I'm 25 years old
(26 next month).
I speak Spanish, English & Italian
(later I'm planning on learning French).
I Love many things and have many interests, but mainly women, spirituality, sexuality, art, music, languages, videogames, etc.

I left Gaia a couple of years ago but recently came back, feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know or to contact me; I'm always open for making new friends. ♥

Fauho

Blessed Vampire

MlleFatale

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:58 am

Hello everyone. I'm Mlle Fatale, Fatale, or Fae. I just turned twenty today. I love video games, role-playing, and reading good mystery books. I'm pretty open minded so you can ask me anything. I embrace my inner nerd so if you find me fangirling over something its pretty normal. Even though I'm new to Gaia, I love chatting and making new friends. It's nice to meet you. And hopefully, we can cross paths in the future.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:48 am
Hey y'all! I'm Whitney and I'm from Arizona. I'm a senior in high school and will going off to college hopefully in the Northeast. I'm 18, my birthday is 12/17 so I'm a Sagittarius. I just joined this guild and I'm looking for people to talk to or maybe play some zOMG with.

My hobbies consist of: watching anime, playing video games (you should totes add me on Xbox live), cosplay, reading, and drawing.

Other interesting facts: I have recently become a huge fan of Lord of the Rings! So if any of you are also fans, we should totally talk! I'm also a hug fan of the Vampire Diaries! I like creating cosplay avatars so we'll see how often I change my clothes. I've been learning Chinese for about 6 years so I can type some Mandarin. I'm really open and I love to make friends so please feel free to contact me! Excited to be in this guild!

Rapunzel the Princess

Anxious Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Love Machine 150

HotShower

Precious Fatcat

8,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:04 pm
Hey everyone! I'm Vivienne. ^^;
I'm not very good at introducing myself..
You can get to know me by chatting with me.
sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:21 am
Hi everyone! Y'all can call me Kairi. I'm not exactly new around here, I've just kind of been
lurking in the shadows for awhile, and figured it's about time I introduced myself. So hi! xD

KairiWillSwantonYou

Dapper Hunter

Nightmare the Wolf

Invisible Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:47 pm
I'm not exactly new but I haven't been on much due to not having internet at my apartment .__.

I guess you can just call me Nightmare for now lol. Hi, peoples! n.n  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:14 am
Hello I'm Sin here. I'm great at giving advice so if you need that or just an ear well eye since I'm reading it xD talk to me smile

I've been through a lot so I'm an understanding person. Tho I'm 21 I know more then a usual 21 year old x.x

My birthday is April 30th yay 22 xD

I'm finally happily taken teehee

I love Pokemon Versions :3, other video games, anime/manga, reading and music. I like a lot of things ^^

Sinister Dork

Nightmare Pumpkin Knight

Blessed Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:52 pm
Hi hi~
I'm Pumpkin and its nice to meet you all!
I like video games, mangas, music... well..... lots of Asian things!
I have a ps3 so if you want to add me it's PumpkinMusic837  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:15 am
Hi there, my name is Shan. I've been on gaia since 2003. Technically I'm not new to this guild, I've been around for a while, I just have never posted here. Unfortunately I'm quite shy when it comes to meeting new people.
Feel free to chat with me or drag me to a thread smile  

Shanyume

Anxious Friend

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:25 am

Hello everyone, my name is Hailey and currently I am 16 years old, in October I will be 17. I am taken by my lovely boyfriend, we're not counting the days yet since we are dating online, but hopefully, in about 6 months we'll be together in real life. My username is "Broken Heart Production", or BHP. BHP is my personal productions, a claiming reserve over things that belong to me; art, music, stories, or etc. I also have another production, Loyal Angel Production, that is for my Youtube account, as well as the main thing I use to identify myself since it's more well known because it's existed longer. Before BHP was created I used LAP for everything, so most of my stuff has that name, such as online accounts for other sites and my email and etc.
My favorite color is pink, I also love black, white, and pretty much every other color. I am a Role Player, so never be shy to invite me to one, though I am picky and usually only make my own. Also never be afraid to randomly start talking to me, I love talking with people; or ask for advice, since I also love helping people.

That's all I can think of right now, so feel free to say hi. :D

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games