Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:18 pm

"Good?" Mara asked sweetly as Kyle made a noise. This one smelled fairly normal, at least. Someone passing by looked at her funny and Mara glared at the girl as she passed and a bat materialized behind Mara and dove at the woman passing. If all worked correctly, only Mara and the anonymous woman would see it, but everyone would see the woman scream and run down the road.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:27 pm

Kyle nodded as he went through the fruit. Kyle noticed a woman run away screaming, of course he turned to Mara, he glared at her momentarily before laughing.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:38 pm

Mara looked proud about what she'd done. "Must have been my beauty." She said, trying to speak around the food in her mouth. Then laughed. "Wanna see something freaky?" Mara tried to ask before forcing hallucinations on someone important to her.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:53 pm

Kyle finished off the fruit and looked at her, he cocked his head and nodded "alright let's see it" he said while he wiped his mouth clean.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:59 pm

Quickly, the ground fell away. Most likely a few people around them saw it as well, and they panicked, but people started to give them a wide berth pretty quickly. And suddenly they were in the sky. Well, it looked like it at least. They were walking along nothing. If Kyle looked, he could see shadows, which were the buildings they were actually walking passed, but most people didn't pay attention to that.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:07 pm

quickly Kyle jumped and grabbed on to Mara. He looked around as the people started to panic, a smile formed on his face and he let go of Mara "nice one" he said, appreciating what she did.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:12 pm

"I thought so." Mara said with a grin. "My limits are my imagination and people who see ghosts." She was mostly joking, but people who could see things that others can't actually tend to see passed her tricks.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:19 pm

((Whenever I come check on this, it's always you two posting.
Someone please respond to Dreamer..? I'm bored...))

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

I_am_so

Shirtless Prophet

6,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:35 am

I confess, i'm always afraid
Always ashamed
of what's inside me
i confess, I'm always afraid,
always ashamed
of what's inside my head

▬▬▬▬▬▬Heirei▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Kajin▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rei blinked awake, everything was fuzzy. He yawned and stretched a little, turning over and settling down again, as he tried to regain his surroundings.

▬▬▬▬▬▬I try to be good▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬But I'm so bad at it▬▬▬▬▬

Take this away, its part of my instinct
Take this away, I want to escape this
Take this away, help me escape
Take this away...
I confess...
innocence...

OOC: { _ _ _ }
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:39 am

"Well then Snow what do you plan to do. From the sound of it even with your wants of our input on the matter you already have a plan made for the boy. Lets simply skip the chatter and get to what your plotting" Brink said his arms crossed as he watched her. Who was he to say who had the potential to be a hero and who didn't. In his youth he had been a villain.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:11 pm

Feng listened and sighed. "Brink's right. You already have something planned for the kid." He said agreeing with Brink. "Besides you're the head honcho Snow."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:37 pm

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven let out a breath. "I do have a plan, but I value your input. Brink, I think you might understand what I'm planning best since you were one of our nemeses in the past. Despite how disorganized most villains and criminals we face appear to be, there is often some underlying plan, correct? What I propose is that, since this young man's abilities appear to be more destructive than constructive at this point in time, we allow him to join with those on the other side."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer saw Rei starting to wake and chuckled. "Sleep well?" she asked.

Give me some one to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:01 pm

“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

Dreamer finishes stretching and looks at the younger woman curiously. "And how will that be helpful to you?"

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:21 pm

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"An inside contact," Snow Raven replied.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:52 pm

"If he stays loyal to you like you believe. You said that his powers are destructive if you send him over there I wouldn't hazard to warn you that it's likely that he can be tempted by there side" Brink warned her as he looked at each them. She was right tho he never had many close dealings with them most villains that caused trouble on a large scale had or could receive backing from a shadowy group.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games