Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:54 am
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Quidditch Pitch
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Let's get this show on the road
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: No one yet
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: Ravenclaw Quidditch Team Uniform

User Image

Shayna walked onto the pitch, her Firebolt II over her shoulder. She had cleaned the broom the night before so it was good as new to play their first game. She was the captain after all. She had to prove that she was worthy. So she thought. She smiled as she did some quick stretches. Since she was first onto the pitch, she did a quick lap around to loosen her shoulders and other muscles that were used in flying. She then started to wait. They were against slytherin for the first game. Jaslyn was her biggest worry this year. While yes, Shayna's first actual game was against the older girl, this was different. She was starting team this time. And that time, she was only there because Shina wasn't... Well, hopefully this game turns out for the better.

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - -Quidditch Captain- - ★ - -Sixth Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

Position: Seeker
                                                              AC: 17
                                                              Modifiers: + 2 (Years Playing), + 3 (AF), + 2 (Natural Flyer), +2 (Spotting), +2 (Catching)
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                              Lives: [ :3 ] [ :3 ] [ :3 ]

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:40 am
User Image
                                                    I'm waking up to ash and dust
                                                    I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
                                                    I'm breathing in the chemicals

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

₴lутнєґїп Pґєfєcт || ₴єvєптн Уёaя || Bёaтєґ aиd Capтaїп

════════════════════════

Darius stepped down to the pitch and frowned. None of his team were there yet, and he felt a sudden pang of annoyance. They should be there by now, he reasoned. He saw Snow opposite, also waiting for her teammates to show up. Crossing his arms, he glared around and waited. Oh, he was going to ream his team if they decided to be too much later...

AC: 18
                                                    Modifiers: +8 Hit
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing and Dang Healthy
                                                    Final Roll: --
                                                    Lives: Ⓛ Ⓘ Ⓕ Ⓔ

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I know who's going to be doing laps...
                                                    OOC: For those that have been quoted, they need to be on the pitch by the end of today. I am trying to start the game on time for once, and not uber-late like the last one.

I raise my flags, don my clothes
                                                    It's a revolution, I suppose
                                                    We'll paint it red to fit right in

Squeeky Luff

Essy ze Ninja

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

XxDevil-chan

Sir Spazalots

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:46 am
User Image
                                  Living risky, never scared, wander
                                  Closer to the edge
                                  Nothing valued think no fear,
                                  Always wondering why you’re here

User Image
                                  ════════════════════════
                                  𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 || 𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔫𝑑 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 || 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥
                                  ════════════════════════

Ashley walked onto the pitch, his eyes noting his captain's annoyance and frowning. Well, something was going on. He hadn't done anything as far as he could tell. Narrowing his eyes, he started stretching, preparing for the game that was soon to begin.

AC: 13
                                  Modifiers: +3 to stealing, +3 to scoring
                                  Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
                                  Lives: {X} {x} {x}
                                  -/3

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I doubt I did anything to piss him off...
                                  OOC:

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                  Right and nothing’s wrong
                                  Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                  Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:12 am
User Image
                                                When your dreams all fail
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all
                                                And the blood’s run stale

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Xavier walked out onto the pitch and then stopped to blink. Wow, it was so empty. Nobody was really here yet. He set to stretching, trying to loosen tight muscles and relax a bit before he went up in the air. He'd naturally question what exactly he was doing on the pitch again, but shrugged it off. After all, he'd come again, right?

AC: 16
                                                Modifiers: Stealing +6, Scoring +6
                                                Skills: Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer, Good Arm
                                                Lives: # # #
                                                -/3

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: And the Slytherin captain looks mad. Great, I'm gonna be bludgeoned...
                                                OOC: For those that have been quoted, they need to be on the pitch by the end of today. I am trying to start the game on time for once, and not uber-late like the last one.

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

XxDevil-chan

RedEagleEye007

Cara MiaKitty

Little Sage Lamb

500 Days of Summer

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Iñigo Lazarus Albion-Alexandré~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ravenclaw<||>Second Year<||>Seer~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stay strong...I know it is hard to understand why these things happen, but they do"

Iñigo walked onto the pitch, looking for his teammates, only to find that there was not many there at the moment. It was just Xavier and Shayna so he really didn't feel bad about coming a little later. It didn't even lol like the rest of the other team was there. It was only Darius and that Ashley kid. He really had gotten over his confrontation with the boy. He hadn't even spoken to Anastasia since. Seems that she chose her real friends and he was glad she did. No point of worrying about it.

He walked over to his team captain, awaiting the game to start. He was on his broom, which was one he inherited from his dad. "Hey Shayna," he said to her, a smile on his face. He was definitely ready for this match. And to make sure, he started stretching a bit.

"Trust me, we are going to change our lives for the better"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:12 pm
User Image

User Image
"What you confuse for honesty,
is fire from the tongue of a liar.
What you confuse for sanity,
is a broken mirror that cracks more.

Claire rushed out onto the pitch, spotting her team she chewed her bottom lip some, this was bad. She had blacked out yet again.

....At least this time no one was set on fire.

Feeling a slight pang in her chest, Claire shrugged it off. Josh would be fine...just. Fine. Nothing was going to happen.

Her broom by her she waved to the other members of the team, "Sorry....Had....stuff..."

My feelings? I'm anxious you know?
Precious thought of mine, "...Please let me stay myself this game."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a third year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Lives:
AC: 14
Mods: +1 for two years of playing, +1 for Advanced Flying I, +2 for Mean Swing = +4 to hit
Total roll:

Skills: Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger & Mean Swing
Slytherin Beater

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:35 pm
User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Fourteen Years Old
Fourth Year

User Image

Dmitri jogged onto the pitch. He hadn't expected to have been running so late, he'd gotten an owl that morning and hadn't yet been able to decide on an appropriate response. He must have holed himself up in the common room for hours until he noticed a few last minute stragglers headed for the quidditch game—then he himself raced past those very students and summoned his broom to his hand. By the time he had reached the field nearly everyone was already there, and he sighed. At least he didn't miss the start of the game.

☭☭☭
                          Keeper
                          (+9 to block) (+7 to dodge)
                          Great Catch, Hold the Line, Deft Dodger, Quidditch MTA
                          Total Roll: --

We’re never who we say we are.
                          162cm (5’3”) and 45kg (98lbs)
                          //Translations://

User Image

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:48 pm

User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________
              sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

Camila bounded across the field to meet the rest of her teammates; she messily tied her hair back into a bun and greeted her teammates frantically. She tossed her broomstick from one hand to the other and adjusted her quidditch robes. She couldn't believe she had overslept during her nap, her stomach growled, too. She barely had the time to scarf down a chocolate frog on her maniacal run; chocolate still dotted the corners of her lips.

[Translations://xXxXx]

╔═════════════════╗
              ═━┈ First Year Chaser┈━═
              AC: 12
              HP ══ ══ ══ 100%
              (+2 stealing/shooting) (+2 flying)
              (0/3)

╚═════════════════╝

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:19 pm
User Image
𝔾𝕪𝕡𝕤𝕪 𝕚𝕤...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // dating Daniel Kiremonospace
CURRENTLY // Looking Competitive on the Pitchspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Playersspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This is my first game as Vice Captain and I'm going to royally suck, I know it.' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ The phone rings in the middle of the night;
My father yells, 'what you gonna do with your life?'
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy was a bit late making her way onto the Quidditch Pitch, in no small part because, quite frankly, she didn't really want to be here. Not that she didn't enjoy Quidditch or wanted to let her team down, but... dammnit, she sucked! Like, seriously, totally sucked! The vice captain of the freaking team was not supposed to suck! It was made especially annoying by the fact that her bookworm brother, who didn't want to be on the team anyway and was only here because she'd made him tryout, was better than her. Loads better. How in the hell did Echo manage to be so damned good at something that he'd never done before and didn't even want to do? She supposed she should count herself lucky he wasn't actively trying to sabotage himself, of course, but dammit he could at least not look like a freaking natural all the time. It made her look bad! But, this wasn't about her ego (for once). It was about her team. She was VC, which meant that, yeah, for once, she had to give a damn about someone other than herself... or the small circle of people she actually cared about more than herself (not that she'd ever admit it). She ground her teeth at that; dammit, she didn't care one whit about some of the people on her team, at least off the pitch. Certainly not enough to put them before her... but she had to, because it was her bloody job. She sighed, approaching Xavier with a small wave and an attempt at a smile that came off as more of a grimace. Well, maybe today she wouldn't suck quite so bad, yeah?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ Oh daddy dear, you know you're still number one
                                                          But girls, they want to have fun. Oh, girls just want to have fun!
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

Ravenclaw Vice Captain
                                                          Position: Chaser
                                                          Modifiers: (+3 on steals) (+3 on scores)
                                                          Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Post to the Goal: 0/3
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:01 pm
User Image
𝔼𝕔𝕙𝕠 𝕚𝕤...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // dating Kasdeja de Assispace
CURRENTLY // Looking Athletic...? on the Pitchspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Playersspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Neutralspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Another game...' spacespac

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Can I pose a question? How do you kill what is dead?
I just shoot from the hip, and I aim for the head.
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠
═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceEcho wasn't too far behind his older sister, one hand shoved in his pocket, the other holding his broom over his shoulder as he joined the other players on the field. Gypsy was in a God-awful mood today... she was trying to look like everything was cool, but one of her eyes was red; she couldn't seem to keep them both blue. It looked really unsettling, actually. He doubted if she even noticed, though. He knew she was pissed, partially at him because he was, as she called it, 'some kind of ******** prodigy,' whereas she... well, he didn't think she was really all that bad, considering that she'd only played on year before now, but she was convinced she was the worst Quidditch player in the history of ever. It was really odd to listen to his sister speak negatively about herself. She was usually brimming with so much confidence it made him wonder how her head fit into the castle. He sighed, approaching his teammates with a small wave, hoping that she played well enough today that she didn't end up stalking off the field and hexing someone in frustration... mostly because he was pretty sure she'd hex him. He sighed; maybe if she sucked, she'd just be happy that her boyfriend's team had won; he was one of the Slytherin chasers, after all. He wondered if it'd even registered to her that she'd be playing against Daniel; she seemed to be in too foul a mood to notice much of anything, and the sixth year wasn't yet on the field. He sighed; Gypsy was competitive by nature, hence why it irked her so much that he was better than her at Quidditch. She'd probably be even worse once she was up in the air and trying to best her boyfriend... he blanched. This might get ugly.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ He used to be your friend; that was another life.
                                                          With a single bullet, we're gonna blow his mind
                                                          ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

Position: Keeper
                                                          Modifiers: (+5 to Saves)
                                                          Special Skills: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED
                                                          (( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:26 pm
User Image User Image

Honesty didn't get me αиÿฬђєгє,
                                          I know cause I яεα∂ it in your diary.
                                          Take a ριи¢н of ṡαℓτ with every word that I ṡαÿ

Jaslyn walked onto the field.... well more like rushed onto the field, nearly late for the game. She quickly tied up her hair in a long pony tail, which was basically useless in keeping her long hair out of her face. She readied herself for the game silently.

OOC: Position: Seeker
                                          AC: 18
                                          Modifiers: (+8 for Spotting) (+8 for Catching)
                                          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                          Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                          19+ to spot
                                          22+ to catch
                                          -/3 catching up
                                          -/2 attempts

0-

All I ฬคภҭ is to feel αℓινε but I'm dying on the ιиṡι∂ε.
                                          And I've wasted all my ҭเ๓є just waiting on a ¢øмρяøмιṡε
                                          State the øвνιøυṡ, there's nothing more I ca ṡαÿ.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:51 pm
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Beater ♫ Single ♫

Don't wanna let you ๔๏ฬภ but I am ђєใใ bound.
                                                        ςยгҭคเภ’ร call is the ใครҭ of all.
                                                        When the lights ғค๔є out all the รเภภєгรcrawl.

Ver hurried onto the field, one hand was hurriedly and sloppily braiding her hair over her shoulder, while her other hand clutched her broom and bat tightly. She smiled at her team briefly, glad she wasn't late.

OOC: Position: Beater
                                                        AC: 20
                                                        Modifiers: (+8 on bludger hits)
                                                        Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
                                                        Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                        Above AC to hit.
                                                        3 or below without modifiers hit yourself
                                                        16 or above to defend

0-

When you feel my ђєคҭ, look into my єұєร.
                                                        It’s where my ๔є๓๏ภร hide. It is dark เภรเ๔є.
                                                        No matter what we ๒гєє๔. We still are made of ﻮгєє๔.
                                                        Don’t get too ςใ๏รє, this is my кเภﻮ๔๏๓ come.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:11 am
User Image
                                                I’m stronger
                                                That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                I used to go with the flow
                                                Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, her eyes already scanning the teams and a smile on her face. Last game had ended pretty well, and now it was onto this one. She tossed her hair under her shoulder as she set the box down with the balls and faced the students assembled. "Okay, we all know the rules, and we know that there will be no cheating or foul play in this game, right? Right! Now this game is Slytherin versus Ravenclaw. May the best team win!" She released the snitch and the bludgers, and once she hopped onto her broom, flew up to toss the quaffle into the air.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Let's get this show on the road!
                                                OOC: The game has begun!

Here I go, on my own
                                                I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                Here I go, on my own now
                                                I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                Here I go, alright, here I go

shabatha rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:55 pm
shabatha
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Quidditch Pitch
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Let's get this show on the road
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: teams!
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: Ravenclaw Quidditch Team Uniform

User Image

Shayna smiled. She waved as everyone came into the pitch and then tbd game was started. She jumped into her broom and shot into the air to start her search.

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - -Quidditch Captain- - ★ - -Sixth Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

Position: Seeker
                                                              Modifiers: + 2 (Years Playing), + 3 (AF), + 2 (Natural Flyer), +2 (Spotting), +2 (Catching)
                                                              Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
                                                              Lives: [ :3 ] [ :3 ] [ :3 ]

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Squeeky Luff rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:18 pm
User Image

User Image
"What you confuse for honesty,
is fire from the tongue of a liar.
What you confuse for sanity,
is a broken mirror that cracks more.

Claire watched as the game began, her mind overflowing with the what ifs. What if she blacked out again? What if she almost murdered someone again? What if she failed because she was so distracted.
Claire frowned, letting her mind go and be at ease she pushed out all her thoughts and only focused on quidditch.

Now...Who to hit.

Spotting Shayna Claire shook her head, may as well try. Locating a bludger she decided to make the first attempt in the game.

My feelings? I'm concerned you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Just focus..."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a third year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Lives:
AC: 14
Mods: +1 for two years of playing, +1 for Advanced Flying I, +2 for Mean Swing = +4 to hit
Total roll:

Skills: Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger & Mean Swing
Slytherin Beater

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games