Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 1:06 pm
Louisa Iris

Oh wow, 4 years? O.O Why is she gone for so long at a time? Haha, I know drivers always get tired. xD

Aw I see. Well, you never know when you'll have some free time to play new games. It may feel like you'll be constantly busy, but I'm sure you'll have some time to play things. Like you said, there will be time if you want it, it just wont be all the time I guess. xD

I know some items are completely banned, though I did look up and it's true, a one-use item used on Wifi or Subway battles will be returned after the battle is over.
I think it's a world-wide event, it's all online on the global link website I believe. No, I'm not using all Steel-types, but I do have my Bisharp on my team. xD

I wouldn't trust the CB with anything to be honest haha. I don't take a lot of people seriously there. At least the ones that go out of their way to be assholes and think they're god's gift to the world.

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:22 am
Yokies

Oh wow, 4 years? O.O Why is she gone for so long at a time? Haha, I know drivers always get tired. xD

Aw I see. Well, you never know when you'll have some free time to play new games. It may feel like you'll be constantly busy, but I'm sure you'll have some time to play things. Like you said, there will be time if you want it, it just wont be all the time I guess. xD

I know some items are completely banned, though I did look up and it's true, a one-use item used on Wifi or Subway battles will be returned after the battle is over.
I think it's a world-wide event, it's all online on the global link website I believe. No, I'm not using all Steel-types, but I do have my Bisharp on my team. xD

I wouldn't trust the CB with anything to be honest haha. I don't take a lot of people seriously there. At least the ones that go out of their way to be assholes and think they're god's gift to the world.

User Image User Image

Well, she has a life there now. So it means that she's getting the same burden a local citizen gets. Expenses, taxes, life. Plus, she was the one who sponsored my education ever since high school, so that's about 8 years of her life (this includes college) that I'm an addition to her expenses.
      Well, yeah it is a bit tiring. But I do enjoy it. It's just that it takes a lot of my time sweatdrop

True, very true. But I'm currently off games for now. I've just gotten myself a new book, c/o my sister, so yeah, that's what I'm devouring now emotion_awesome

Aww... I still wish I could join. Why not Aggron? He resting for a little bit?
      It must be confusing deciding which Pokemon to use. I mean, you a lot to consider. Like what if the opponent uses a Pokemon I'm weak against? But I don't have any space for any kind of counter attack...

I've completely moved away from the forum. Well, there are those people who are decent enough to just want to talk to people, but yeah there are assholes there.
      Did you know that before, I used to dream of becoming a regular in there? xD

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:51 am
Louisa Iris

Ah well that makes sense. Man, she's really helped out a lot, I wish I had family like your sister. xD
At least you know how to drive, I have no idea how to drive, not in the slightest. >.<

That's nice. c: It's good to take breaks from games every now and then, so a book is a great way to do that haha.

There is actually a story behind that. My boyfriend's brother had thought he read that we could only use Unova Pokemon in the competition, so that's what we all signed up with. But then we read them over again the next day for one of his friends, and it turns out we could use whatever Pokemon was in the BW2 Unova Pokedex, not JUST Unova Pokemon. As long as it was in the beginning Pokedex and not added in later with the National Dex, it was alright to use. I was sad, I wanted to use Aagron and I actually could. xD But Bisharp is just as good.
It was pretty tough, especially when I thought I could only use Unova Pokemon lol. My team is probably going to get kicked in the butt. xD

Those people are always lost in the assholes though, so it's hard to find them. I usually just look for them elsewhere. sweatdrop
I think you had told me about that before. xD

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 4:22 am
Yokies

Ah well that makes sense. Man, she's really helped out a lot, I wish I had family like your sister. xD
At least you know how to drive, I have no idea how to drive, not in the slightest. >.<

That's nice. c: It's good to take breaks from games every now and then, so a book is a great way to do that haha.

There is actually a story behind that. My boyfriend's brother had thought he read that we could only use Unova Pokemon in the competition, so that's what we all signed up with. But then we read them over again the next day for one of his friends, and it turns out we could use whatever Pokemon was in the BW2 Unova Pokedex, not JUST Unova Pokemon. As long as it was in the beginning Pokedex and not added in later with the National Dex, it was alright to use. I was sad, I wanted to use Aagron and I actually could. xD But Bisharp is just as good.
It was pretty tough, especially when I thought I could only use Unova Pokemon lol. My team is probably going to get kicked in the butt. xD

Those people are always lost in the assholes though, so it's hard to find them. I usually just look for them elsewhere. sweatdrop
I think you had told me about that before. xD

User Image User Image

Yeah. Well, my parents said that she's just paying me back. You see, the money that they used on her to get her there was supposedly mine because my dad was retired by the time she went abroad, and whatever money they've saved up was for me (there's a 12 year gap between me and my sister).
      Or maybe it's just me being a cute youngest sibling? rofl

Yes, I haven't been able to read anything new lately. So I was just itching all over to get started on that book. It was good to feel the excitement I always feel when I'm starting on a new book xD

Aww... that's a wee bit sad. I would have felt the same had it happened to me. Although, come to think about it, most of my strongest Pokemon that's not Legendary (which I'm sure is banned in those kinds of competitions) are in the Unova region. It's just Swampert and Milotic and Ninetales that's strong in my Hoenn region razz
      Nah, just believe in yourself, you'll do fine smile

True. And I found mine in the Mini Shops Forum, then here emotion_awesome
      I did now, did I? Lol. It's just that until now, I can't believe I once dreamed that xD

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:02 pm
Louisa Iris

Oh I see. Well I suppose that way it does sound like she's paying you back. xD But it's still nice nonetheless.
If that is what they've led you to believe. emotion_awesome xd

Ah well that's good. c: I haven't actually read anything in a long while myself. I never really enjoyed reading too much though, there was only ever a select few books that I got true joy out of.

I actually wanted to use my Lucario too, if I had her I probably wouldn't be sucking so bad haha. You would have been able to use Ninetales, since you can find Vulpix and BW2. xD But that's it.
I've only won like three battles. ; w;

I've met most of my friends from buying something from them. I still have two PM's going with two users I met with the item I bought from them in the subject. xD
When you grow up you can't believe the stuff you used to think about. xD

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:31 am
Yokies

Oh I see. Well I suppose that way it does sound like she's paying you back. xD But it's still nice nonetheless.
If that is what they've led you to believe. emotion_awesome xd

Ah well that's good. c: I haven't actually read anything in a long while myself. I never really enjoyed reading too much though, there was only ever a select few books that I got true joy out of.

I actually wanted to use my Lucario too, if I had her I probably wouldn't be sucking so bad haha. You would have been able to use Ninetales, since you can find Vulpix and BW2. xD But that's it.
I've only won like three battles. ; w;

I've met most of my friends from buying something from them. I still have two PM's going with two users I met with the item I bought from them in the subject. xD
When you grow up you can't believe the stuff you used to think about. xD

Yeah, that can happen too. Chance meetings that last you a lifetime ^^
I await the moment when I meet a friend while buying, haha xD
User Image User Image

Well, I was a pampered squirt. But that's all history now, haha xD I do think she's just paying me back. She's the sort of person who doesn't last with those kinds of reasoning. She worked her back off while she was establishing herself in UK, so I don't think any charm will work on her sweatdrop

Yeah, it really was. And now that I've finished it, I'm again longing to have another go with a new book. I devour books the way a starving lion devours a plate of smoked sausages. It's both a curse and a pleasure to me rofl

How was the competition structured? Damn, I really want to try it out!! I'm getting bored with my Pokemon now, I can only do so much there crying

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 11:46 am
Louisa Iris

I used to be spoiled to an extent, but that stopped when I got older as well haha. Oh I see. xD Well either way at least she's doing it haha. Some people never pay anything back.

Wow, you already finished? O.o You read way faster than I do/did ever. XD I would think it's a pleasure only when you have lots and lots to read haha.

You basically had to sign up with your team before the competition started. You couldn't change your team after it had been submitted or it would count as a forfeit. When it started, all we had to do was go on the Wi-fi network and they paired us with a random person from wherever in the world. You got to see other's team, but you could only pick three Pokemon from the six to battle, so that way no one knew exactly what you were using going into the battle, just your options. All Pokemon were allowed to have a held item, but none of them could have the same item. All Pokemon in the Unova Black2 and White2 Regional Pokedex we usable, the only banned item was Soul Dew, but since it only works for Latios and Latias it's not like you could use it anyway lol. You got 2 minutes to choose your team after seeing your opponent, then the battle would only last 30 minutes tops. You got 1 minute to choose your move each turn. Then you just battle until someone wins. xD

Chance meetings are pretty awesome haha.
I think I buy stuff too often, which is why I meet people that way lol.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:04 am
Yokies

I used to be spoiled to an extent, but that stopped when I got older as well haha. Oh I see. xD Well either way at least she's doing it haha. Some people never pay anything back.

Wow, you already finished? O.o You read way faster than I do/did ever. XD I would think it's a pleasure only when you have lots and lots to read haha.

You basically had to sign up with your team before the competition started. You couldn't change your team after it had been submitted or it would count as a forfeit. When it started, all we had to do was go on the Wi-fi network and they paired us with a random person from wherever in the world. You got to see other's team, but you could only pick three Pokemon from the six to battle, so that way no one knew exactly what you were using going into the battle, just your options. All Pokemon were allowed to have a held item, but none of them could have the same item. All Pokemon in the Unova Black2 and White2 Regional Pokedex we usable, the only banned item was Soul Dew, but since it only works for Latios and Latias it's not like you could use it anyway lol. You got 2 minutes to choose your team after seeing your opponent, then the battle would only last 30 minutes tops. You got 1 minute to choose your move each turn. Then you just battle until someone wins. xD

Chance meetings are pretty awesome haha.
I think I buy stuff too often, which is why I meet people that way lol.

User Image User Image

Oh sh- All I can say is I'm so sorry. I've just started working and I've been pretty busy every day of the week. I must have missed this notif last week. I'm really sorry.

Yeah, that's how fast I read books. Sometimes, that's the only thing that I do when given the chance, especially with new books. I take longer times when rereading something, because I don't get the same excitement as I did when I first read it.

Oooh, I'm so jealous!! For once at least, I want to experience how it's like to battle with other trainers in real life. What did the winner get?

Yeah, sometimes it could be awesome. Sometimes, that person you meet could be your life long partner :>

How're you doing? How's your son? smile

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:14 am
Louisa Iris

It's fine. sweatdrop It's understandable that you wouldn't be on as much, and are pretty tired, so I get that you missed the notification. xD; It's no problem.

I don't reread much, at least not in terms of books. I'll reread comics and some fanfiction if I really like them. xD But never an actual book.

Apparently everyone was able to get the C-Gears for participating, we didn't realize it was a participation prize. xD I'm not sure what the winner got though. Everyone was listed on the site though, I was in the 3000's. ; w;

There is always that a well haha.

Everything is alright I suppose. We're living with my friend's mom at the moment, our roommate decided to wuss out and go back to his family because he couldn't handle "real life" anymore, so he cut the lease (his mom manages the apartments so he could just do that). We're going to be here for the next couple of months to get back on our feet and find an apartment of our own. In reality, it was probably best that we left the place anyway. He was a mooch, he didn't want to pay for anything at all except rent and he hardly kept up with that either. Here we'll be able to save up a lot more and we don't have to deal with him and his crazy girlfriend either.
My son is doing fine, he's learning a lot and eating more things. He was getting really picky before, but now he's trying more stuff, which is great. :3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:18 am
Yokies

It's fine. sweatdrop It's understandable that you wouldn't be on as much, and are pretty tired, so I get that you missed the notification. xD; It's no problem.

I don't reread much, at least not in terms of books. I'll reread comics and some fanfiction if I really like them. xD But never an actual book.

Apparently everyone was able to get the C-Gears for participating, we didn't realize it was a participation prize. xD I'm not sure what the winner got though. Everyone was listed on the site though, I was in the 3000's. ; w;

There is always that a well haha.

Everything is alright I suppose. We're living with my friend's mom at the moment, our roommate decided to wuss out and go back to his family because he couldn't handle "real life" anymore, so he cut the lease (his mom manages the apartments so he could just do that). We're going to be here for the next couple of months to get back on our feet and find an apartment of our own. In reality, it was probably best that we left the place anyway. He was a mooch, he didn't want to pay for anything at all except rent and he hardly kept up with that either. Here we'll be able to save up a lot more and we don't have to deal with him and his crazy girlfriend either.
My son is doing fine, he's learning a lot and eating more things. He was getting really picky before, but now he's trying more stuff, which is great. :3

User Image User Image

That's good then, at least you can try things out for your own now. It really is better to start off a family with just yourselves rather than sharing anything with someone else... even your in-laws for that matter. Somehow, that's what I'm learning now that I'm working. It's very different from the life I use to lead. And somehow, I wanna experience how it would feel like to use the money I earn for myself rather than pay for my parent's debts... and that's just me being single. What more for someone starting a family eh?

That's nice. I guess kids also try out things first that's why they're picky at the start. I mean, for years they've only had milk and then suddenly we're feeding them strange food. My niece is the same, she only eats pasta before, but now she added pastry to her palate xD

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:22 am
Louisa Iris

Well, we'll still be with my husband's brother and his girlfriend (who is our friend that we've known for a few years now). They're both good people and want to work, so they're no where near as bad as the third guy and his girlfriend. They were terrible people outright. At least in the case of it being my husband's brother and my friend, we get along just fine, and our son loves them. It's going to be a lot easier it being just us five (including my son in that of course haha).

Kids are very odd. He's becoming less picky now. He's actually eating meet and stuff like that. Even beans. o: He never wanted them before. I'm glad he's starting to open up to new foods.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:33 am
Yokies

Well, we'll still be with my husband's brother and his girlfriend (who is our friend that we've known for a few years now). They're both good people and want to work, so they're no where near as bad as the third guy and his girlfriend. They were terrible people outright. At least in the case of it being my husband's brother and my friend, we get along just fine, and our son loves them. It's going to be a lot easier it being just us five (including my son in that of course haha).

Kids are very odd. He's becoming less picky now. He's actually eating meet and stuff like that. Even beans. o: He never wanted them before. I'm glad he's starting to open up to new foods.

User Image User Image

Well it's a start, as you've said. And I wish you good luck! heart

Yeah, they are.
      He does now, eh? That's good. I like seeing kids who eat anything. To me, they're a sign of good kids... you know, coz they're not hard to feed and feeding is like the basic thing to do in life xD

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:00 am
Louisa Iris

Yeah, it's all just a start to get to a better place. c: Thank you!

Hopefully he ends up being a good kid then, because he'll eat everything as long as you're eating it too. xD He'll want you to give him some of the food you have, just so he can at least try it haha.

How have you been?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:11 am
Yokies

Yeah, it's all just a start to get to a better place. c: Thank you!

Hopefully he ends up being a good kid then, because he'll eat everything as long as you're eating it too. xD He'll want you to give him some of the food you have, just so he can at least try it haha.

How have you been?

User Image User Image

What state are you guys from, if you don't mind me asking? :p

Aww... that's so cute~! I can just imagine him walking up to you and asking for some food xD So cute!!
      I have a feeling that with the love and care he's getting now, he'll end up just fine smile

I'm doing good. Just relaxing around after a week's worth of work.
      Although, I'm a bit pissed off because my stupid aunt started her "when I'm gone" s**t again, and I just hate it when she does that. But don't worry, I'm not letting it get to me. I just throw everything I hear from her out my other ear :p

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:18 pm
Louisa Iris

Were from Texas. c:

It's definitely really cute. xD I would just be sitting there eating a taco and he would look at me like emotion_kirakira
And if he ever wants juice he'll walk up to you with his cup and just keep saying "juice, juice, juice". xDD He's starting to say please though, which is good, and he always says thank you. :3

I'm glad you're getting some relaxing time. It's too bad your aunt has to start up again, though it's good that you're ignoring it. c:
I always disliked the whole "when I'm gone" thing. I mean sure, if someone dies I will probably be sad about it, but I'm going to keep going. If you didn't help much while alive in the first place that just means I'm going to miss you even less.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games