Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The forbidden love(1X1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:31 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled like a child as she watched the story animate itself."Wow Hibiki,how come I never knew about this book.?"She asked him as she listened to him read and watched the small woman move around.She kissed him softly and went back to the story.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:46 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki grinned "Well you never asked, and besides I enjoy regular books just as much as this one...When you were downstairs sometimes I'd come up here and read the book to Hiro and Sakura...though they can't remember cause they were small, so actually your the latest person i've showed this too." He said chuckling as he read on the frames changed from time to time as till it reached to the scene were Cinderella and the prince danced "This was always my favorite part...look" Hibiki said as the frame became colorful as the two danced prancfully around, almost touchable.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:50 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled and watched Cinderella dance with the Prince.She stared at it and smiled"Reminds me of us and what are things that are cool are you hiding from me?"She asked him as she rubbed her eyes.She snuggled up close to him again and laid her head under his chin and listened to him breath.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:01 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki grinned "You sound like a child Yuki, I brought a lot of things from my house but..." hibiki lifted Yukis chin up and kissed her then smiled "Your the greatest miricle that ever happened to me, nothing can compare to you in the mist of what I have..." He said as the story continued to the part were the servent went on the quest for the owner of the slipper.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:06 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled and kissed him back."Aww that is sweet of you dear."She said to him."And you are my biggest love in life."She said to him.She looked at the story and smiled as she snuggled her head under his chin again.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:17 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki nodded in agree and finished the story on a happy note. Once the story finished he closed it then kissed Yuki on the forehead "good night" he said gracefully. He sighed then put the book on the dresser were he usually held it at.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:22 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki smiled as the story ended.She looked up at him and kissed him."Good night dear."She said.She laid down on the bed and covered herself with some of the blankets.She watched him move around and smiled as she closed her eyes.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:32 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki dozed off and by the time he awoke it had been morning. He got up and went to take a shower, he saw that everyone was still asleep. As he showered he thought about what him and Mori were discussing about earlier in the study. They had been talking about the other species in the neighborhood, and how some of them were becoming cruel to one another.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:35 pm

domoarigato12

Yuki turned on the bed and ended up in his side of the bed.Sakura stayed asleep and groaned as she heard the room door open and close.Hiro had gotten up to pee.He went to the bathroom and opened the door.He closed it and looked at the shower"Daddy I'm using the bathroom."He said as he went to the toliet
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:47 pm

kyonko Banyez

"Ah alright Hiro, good morning by the way." He said finishing up and grabbing his towel to cover himself with. "Let me know when your finished Hiro..." He said as he dried his hair with another towel. Luu awoke but saw the light and went back to bed.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:52 pm

domoarigato12

Hiro smiled and finished using the toliet.He washed his hands and opened the door"I'm finished,I'll be downstairs watching tv."He said.Yuki sat up and walked out of her room and looked at Hiro."Morning Hiro."She said."Morning Mommy."He said as he hugged her.Sakura sat up and yawned she looked at er curtains and sighed.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:17 pm

kyonko Banyez

Hibiki got out and went to change in the bedroom. Afterwards he went to Sakura and smiled "Sleepy huh, come on sweetie time to get up.." He said picking her up and taking her downstairs and greeted Yuki. "Morning Yuki" He said as he went to the couch.

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:19 pm

domoarigato12

Sakura yawned and let herself be carried by Hibiki,"Aww okay daddy."She said yawning.Hiro watched them and smiled as he watched downstairs.Yuki smiled and went to the living room."Morning Hibiki and Sakura."She said as she kissed Hibiki and then Sakura on the head.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:46 pm

kyonko Banyez

Even after showering some of Hibikis hair stuck out. Much like Sakura he was tired but, dealt with it. He then put Sakura down. "Ah kids I got your uniforms for school yesterday when I dropped off your paperwork. If you want you can try them on and your mom can mend them." He said as he gave yuki the clothes. HIbiki smiled as he got up. "You'll like them.."

domoarigato12

Devoted Poster

kyonko Banyez

Fluffy Bunny

15,275 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:13 am

domoarigato12

Yuki told the school uniforms and smiled as she petted his hair down.Sakura and Hiro smiled and jumped up and down infront of them"we wanna wear them now we wanna wear them.!!"They said.Yuki nodded and went with them to put it on.She came back with the twins in their uniforms"Alittle big ,but I can fix it."
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff