Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:48 pm

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer groaned. She didn't want to have to go through choosing a team leader just yet. Especially since none of them so far had shown any leadership potential. "Maybe we should wait until we've actually got a real mission before choosing those things," she said.

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:56 pm

"Oh well, I guess I'll just have to find something else to occupy my time." Lewis said and shrugged, floating out of the room to go explore some more.

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:02 am

“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

'Waiting sounds good. Especially since we don't even know how well we can work together yet.', Aster signs, perking up a little since it was starting to seem that they won't be ding something stupid. 'Besides, I haven't had any combat training whatsoever.'

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:00 am

Looking at aster William lifted an eyebrow. "Ok does anyone speak sign?" Looking at each of the others as Lewis left the room. He didn't understand these people. They had no drive to prove that they could be better then what others thought of them. This wasn't the kind of team he wanted to be on what a waste. "Fine then be mediocre" he said as he walked out of the room. They didn't want to prove themselves fine he tho planned to still.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:48 am

“I'll deliver it to you,

With a small sigh, Aster trots after William and grabs his arm. "I said we don't know if we can work together yet and I've never had even a second of combat training.", she repeats telepathically.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:59 am

The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Nearly jumping out of his skin when he was suddenly touched and a voice came into his head William lept forwards and turned around quickly. Seeing that it was Aster calmed him some what as he put a hand to his heart. "Jeez make some noise next time will ya" he said trying to get his heart to slow down. He had taken his near death experience figured out that she it seemed was a telepath by touch alone tho. "Look how are we going to figure out if we can work together at all if we just sit around waiting for Da-errr Brink to teach us at a snails pace" he questioned her as he crossed his arms. "It's not like I am suggesting we go out and play heroes yet I am just saying we get in more training time then he will likely give to us" he told her with a smile.

"I likely will be calling on you more then I would like to then" Brink said closing his eyes and inhaling slowly. "Anyways here in a little bit I am going to gather them together to discuss a training plan to get each of them ready by that week if they will listen to it" Brink said as he opened his eyes and gazed at Snow.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:20 am

Kya rolled her eyes as he flew after him. "You don't get it do you?" she said to the obnoxious boy. "Our parents, the league, know what teamwork is...if they can work with my hot head of a father then we can work together," She said as she flew in the air. "I mean my father thinks he's the best because he is a legendary bird. That's a ego for you." Kaya said smiling. "Besides, form what my father tells me. Snow is very powerful...the space she can create is a empty void where nothing can escape. I'm sure your portals wouldnt even help you. Learn your place kid."
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:55 am

"Blow me chicken scratch and go back to sitting on your eggs" Dead said flipping her off as he stood there. He didn't care much about what she had said about her father and snow but her calling him a kid had royally pissed him off. "Before you start calling me a kid you might want to check your own age your probably no older then I am brat" he said sneering at her as he put his finger down. "Now be a good girl and go back to your perch the adults are talking now" Dead said finishing off insulting her as he looked back to Aster.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:07 am

Kaya raised her eyebrows. "Really now?" she said and in a flash she sliced his pants with a elongated feather sword making them fall to pieces. She smirked and stood up before her sword shrunk. "You may be able to run away with your portals...but i can easily catch you. Don't think because we're all on a team you're stronger then all of us."
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:23 am

“I'll deliver it to you,

Aster stares silently at the two, frowning slightly at their childish behavior. Tilting her head slightly, the two suddenly seem to have been transported under water somewhere. She concentrated the illusion on the two of them, making it seem to them like there was an endless expanse of water while anyone looking at them would only see water surrounding them. If they tried to breathe during this, they would quickly realize that they were still surrounded by air despite what the illusion made them see, feel, and hear.

Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

((Illusionary timeout time >.> ))

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:39 am

Instantly catching his breath in his throat as he seemed to be floating in water. What in the hell is going on he thought looking around. He could feel the water all around him. Was this one of the girl's powers? He wasn't sure. One moment he was getting his pants sliced open by some hot headed bimbo and the next was in the water. After a moment of holding his breath his lungs started to hurt as he was forced to take a breath. That was when he realized something was off. It wasn't water that rushed into his lungs but air meaning that what he was seeing wasn't real. "The hell" Deadzone called looking around all he could see was water. Moving his hand around trying to move tho he ended up touching one of the walls he not far from before.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:05 pm

Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer heaved a resigned sigh when the others had left her room. This was not going to be an easy task, getting along with the new kids. She was fine with Lewis and Aster, but William and Kaya were...well, impulsive to say the least. At least Kaya had a little more sense in her head than William. She went to the case where she'd put her quiver and pulled her cellphone from a hidden pocket inside, then she flopped down on the bed and hit a number on her speed dial. Of course she had a signal here despite it being the middle of a mountain. The entire place was wired to computers and the security system. "Hey, Mom. No, I'm not in trouble...No, I'm not sick. I'm just calling to let you know I'm not going to be home for a week or so. I'll call back if it's gonna be longer...Mom, I'll be fine...No, I'm not skipping school. It's a trip for one of my classes...Yeah, I'll be careful. Say hi to Grandma Cissie for me...Okay. Bye, Mom." She flipped the phone shut and heaved another sigh. She hated lying to her mother, but she didn't want her to worry. Thank God she was in college now. It made it just that much easier for Archer to fib and not be caught.

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

((Yes, Archer is in college. She's 18, just like I was when I left high school, so it's a viable status.))

Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven nodded. "Would you rather I stay for this, or do you want to deal with the Team on your own for now?" she asked.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:10 pm

Lewis continued exploring around the mountain, finding all sorts of cool stuff, then he found what looked like a workout room. "Well, might as well take advantage of the opportunity." He said with a shrug and looked around for something to work with.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:19 pm

((@Fiyah: What Lewis found is the workout room. The training are is part of the main cave. I put a link to the DC wiki page when they first got to Mount Justice for a reason. Please do not change the layout of the place. Thank you.))

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games