Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:41 pm
Edward came out of his trance like meditation on his energy. He looked at his palms and found a deep scarlet flame. Surprised by the color, he jerked his hand, disrupting his energy, and the balls sputtered out. He bit his lip, stood up, and looked at Sera. "Did you see that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:58 pm
Still maintaining the lava, Sera concentrated in reinforcing the shape of the ball and slowly walked to Edward. "Scarlet flames? Can you do it again?" She asked curiously, what is with the sudden color change. A flame is usually orange, but from what she observed, the flame just now lean towards red.

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:39 pm
Jake almost jumped when he heard Cassandra's voice. "Huh? Oh, yeah. Of course I'm fine. I was just thinking about what we're going to have you do next. I have several ideas in mind and couldn't decide if I should go with fun or practical." He said while trying to fake an upbeat attitude. The truth was he was still deeply concerned about the school's future, as well as that of his students. He then turned to notice Xavier walking in. "Xavier! You're late!!! We've been waiting hours for you to arrive! You really should stop visiting that young lady." He said with mock anger. He knew that Xavier would see through his disguise of being his same old self.. He just hoped that Xavier would have enough sense not to bring it up in front of Cassandra, and that Cassandra wouldn't be able to see through the disguise as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:09 pm
Edward nodded. He closed his eyes again, focused the energy, and imagined it flowing into a ball in his hand. He opened his eyes, and he saw a small scarlet flame dancing in his palms. He smiled brightly, and nodded at Sera. "I guess I can..."  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:31 pm
"It's an unusual color, but it could happen because of certain things related to the flame itself..." Sera examined it, looking back on her knowledge of flame colors. A flame usually has a medium color of scarlet, but this one, it's pure. She gave a smile to Edward. "I don't know why it's like that, but why don't you go ahead and find a use for it?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:47 am
Atta stayed where she was. Not moving as she felt the earth and trees tell her what was happening. She didn't want to burden her student. Aizith was like her only family but the girl was hurt. Attas own injury was paining her. The way it hurt she didn't exactly take notice any more. She had displeased he who had given her power and title. If only she felt good enough. She would give her student time. But she herself would not. The fury in her pain seemed overwhelming for the normally calm headed master of the house of titan. She turned on her heels and started the opposite way. Whatever Aizith was dealing with, she wasn't going to push her. That was something titan had done with her. He could do it with Aizith too. Atta came to where she normally trained by herself, in the woods she raised golems to spar and fight with. Giving specific instructions that they not take any restraint with her. Atta was tired and missed the simplest of attacks before becoming more serious.

Cassandra nodded in trust of her masters word. She smiled as Xavier walked in. " what are we doing today master?"  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:32 pm
Jake chuckled slightly at Cassandra's question. "That my dear student is a very good question. I'm going to have you meditate for a good portion of the day." He said with a small smile, then turned to face Xavier. "As for you Xavier, I'm not entirely sure yet. I have a couple of ideas in mind, but I can't decide at the moment. I need to find a good way to test your progress, as well to see where your limits lie." He said thinking hard about it. "Give me a minute or two and I'll have a decision made."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:50 pm
Cassandra nodded doubtfully but continued as he master told her. She started to meditate. Or what she considered meditating. Honestly all she did was cross her legs and look for the power that she had felt the other day.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:50 pm
Xavier nodded as the Master was meditating on what they were going to learn today. Xavier looked at his Master he knew that he was still troubled even though he tried to cloak it with his best ability of trying to be himself. Xavier smirked and closed his eyes and started to meditate. The only thing when Xavier meditates he levitates in the process. He started to rise in his seat as he mediated he didnt even notice cause his mind was clear from all distractions.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:54 pm
IchigoK25

shabatha

Okay, okay, okay let's see. We have Xavier, and exceptionally gifted student; and Cassandra, a novice who has yet to uncover her true potential. Of course I would have students with completely different levels of abilities this year. It would be too simple if they were fairly close together as far as skill level is concerned. Jake thought to himself as he saw Xavier meditate and Cassandra attempt to meditate.

Alright I guess we're going to spend all day teaching Cassandra how to meditate properly. Glad we have her out of the way. But she was the easy one anyway. It's Xavier I'm having trouble with. I have to figure out a way to push him, and help him develop his powers further. The simplest way to test him would be to finish the duel we had going yesterday, but that wouldn't do him much good and I'm in no condition to fight. I could have him do increasingly difficult challenges until he collapses, but that could take forever. Jake thought and ended up groaning in frustration at himself.

I wish Atta were here right now. She's pretty level headed. She would be able help me to find a good way to train Xavier, that wouldn't put too much strain on me and that wouldn't take as long as the challenges would. Wonder what she's doing with her student. "Wait! That's it!!!" Jake shouted without realizing that he accidently spoke his last thought out loud.  

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:31 pm
((Why am I suddenly scared of what might happen with Atta....))

Cassandra jumped slightly at her master's voice. She opened her eyes and looked over at him. Master Jake seemed to be thinking and it looked like a lightbulb had gone off over his head at the way he sounded excited about an idea. She chuckled slightly before looking at her senior. Xavier was slightly lifting off his seat. She sighed inwardly and tried to concentrate on finding the mysterious power she had seen the day before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atta cried out in slight pain as one of the golems got a hit on her when she wasnt paying close attention. She groaned slightly before returning the attack and breaking the golems head open. It was an accident but she collapsed slightly on the ground tired. Massaging her newest bruise that was now starting to show itself on her shoulder. She hadn't trained herself like this in years. Since she had Aizith as a pupil. She kept her focus on what she knew was her pupil. "Titan, please be gentler with her than you are with me. Please..." She pleaded quietly. as she looked at the three broken bodies of the golems. She hadn't remade them yet. But if she wanted to be stronger if not for herself then for Aizith, she would have to ask Titan for stronger and wittier golems. She sighed leaning back into a patch of grass for a moment. Her eyes closed.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:12 pm
Xavier heard his master shout a little he floated back down then looked up "What did you come up with Master" he said as he fixed himself in his seat.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:34 pm
((relax shab! The worst that would happen to Atta is Jake suddenly tackling her. Wait that actually sounds like a good idea...))

Jake, having managed to forgotten the previous nights events even if just for a couple of seconds, beamed a huge smile at Xavier. "I think I finally found out what we're going to do with you. It would be a good way to assess your strengths and weaknesses, as well as to see where your limits lie. I just need to clear my ingenious idea with another master really quick like. So I'll be back in a few minutes. In the mean time feel free to meditate." He said resisting the urge to do a little jig out of pure happiness. Without so much as another word he jumped out the window and flew around trying to find out where Atta was at.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:13 pm
((Oh geese >.< YAY FOR Fun!!!! >.<))

Cassandra had finally been able to touch the strange power when it knocked her out of her seat. She hit her head slightly on another table and sat on the floor rubbing her head kind of dazed. The power was so familiar. Although it seemed so... Unmanageable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atta had finally stood herself back up and had reinforced her golems to having more of a... Strategic mindset. She gave them strict orders as well. "Starting with this order. Try as hard as you can to kill me. That's what I need you to do." She said sternly the golems seemed to nod to her orders and immediately vanished into the ground. She opened her eyes wide. What had she gotten herself into... She could feel them moving, but where they would strike was kind of hard to guess. She concentrated as hard as she could and when one burst through she stabbed through it's head with her metal double blade. She took a deep breath and was ready for the second. She had a little bit harder of a time with this one as it's friends burst up without her noticing. One encased her legs and another had ahold of her blade arm. Cursing she broke through one with grass roots and was able to save herself barely from the second's hammering pound. Instead it broke one of her legs free. She then used her free leg to break her double sided sword in half and one went to freeing her leg and the other to blocking strikes.

When she was finally done with the fight, she had a broken rib several bruises and several gashes. When Jake found her, if he found her, she would be dressing the wounds. Maybe her golems weren't good enough combatants any more?  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:57 pm
((hahaha man Atta seems depressed. It seems to me like she needs more fun in her life. or maybe bacon. bacon always makes me less depressed))

Jake flew around for several minutes until he finally found Atta. He thought it a bit strange that he couldn't find her student with her, but shrugged the thought aside figuring they were in the middle of an excersize. "ATTA!!!!!" He shouted out at her as he dove down and tackled her to the ground. "I has a favor to ask of you." He said with a small grin.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff