Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:00 pm
[~oh man. I don't think Eviz would like the idea of taking over Mithra >.>
Just ditch him then!]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:03 pm
((Darn... Can I kidnap Liam then? 3nodding ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:06 pm
[~you can try, Shepard's guarding him tho >.>]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:07 pm
((Can I kidnap them both? whee ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:10 pm
[~o3o/ go ahead!]  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:30 pm
((Sweet! ))

As soon as John had finished, Priscilla ordered the ships to take off, using the strong mountain currents to quickly send them towards Norra. Upon heading towards Norra above the cloud layer, Priscilla spotted several wooden Norran flagships below. Because of their wooden base, they can not withstand the wind currents above the cloud layer, and thus move much slower then Ander ships. "Interesting." She muttered, pulling out her telescope and looking at the flags. Suddenly, she recognized the prince's flag ship and the king's flag ship. "They're riding separately. In that case... Hey John, how about a little fun?" Hector smirked.

"Fun?" John asked with some interest. "What kind of fun?"

"I want to play pirate with the Prince of Norra. Want to play with me? After all, his ship is at the back of the fleet, and they haven't spotted us up here. We'll just message the king's ship saying that they are stopping at Mithra."

"Sounds like lots of fun." John replied with a nod. "I'll get the flags."

"Awesome." Hector replied, "I'll go suit up." She smiled, putting on goggles and other gliding equipment to protect herself from the wind. John did likewise and the two dived through the clouds, through the turbulents, and onto the prince's ship.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:42 pm
"thank you for accompanying me Shepard..." Liam said, turning to the man that practically towered him, Shepard simply nodded. Liam looked ahead, the strong wind was preventing an easy take off. Liam didn't like the wait, it always made him uneasy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:01 pm
John and Hector landed on the deck. They forced the door open and got inside, dusting themselves off. "Wow, this is like an antique. I don't know how I feel about Norran ships." She told John.

"Indeed. It's very unstable." John replied. "And to think a royal rides in a piece of junk like this. So, do you think we'll have a problem?"

"I don't think so. I don't think the prince knows how to fly this thing, so he'll probably be in his private quarters most of the time. As long as we can take the control room, we should be fine." She replied nonchalant as she passed by many rushing workers who didn't seem to notice the pair. Hector walked into the command room with John and looked around.

John locked the door and barred it. He then stood by the door to make sure no one got in or out.

"Alright. Alright." Hector started, walking towards the helmsman. "You, sir, are going on break."

"Who the hell are you?" The helmsman demanded. Immediately, all those in the ship turned towards her in a panic.

"Doesn't matter. Take a nap." She said, using her ring to put him to sleep. "Alright, maggots! If any of you idiots have any regard for your life, you will listen to every word I say. By the way, I'm your new flight expert, a gift of Hannon. His majesty has ordered that we take a little detour to Mithra, so that's where we're going. You send a message to his majesty, the King of Norra, so he doesn't get worried, and you... what the hell are you doing. Switch those gauges to 40 to 45 percent! Are you trying to kill us or something!"

Suddenly, the prince's ship started running unexpectedly smoothly. It ran so smooth in the sky that it almost seemed unnatural.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:11 pm
Liam looked out the port window, his mind becoming at ease now that the ship was moving.
Liam spotted something unusual, the ship began moving away from the sun...that wasn't right "Shepard" he said to the man sitting at the chair reading his book "something's off" Liam walked out of his quarters, Shepard following close behind.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:15 pm
With everyone busy and no one questioning anything, Hector flew a good distance away from the other fleet. John removed the prince's flags and replaced them with Ander's flags, and the Ander flag ships followed the prince's ship from above them. 'This is too easy.' Hector thought, trying not to laugh at her triumph. John continued to stand by the door, growing rather bored.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:20 pm
Liam threw the door open "what the hell is...." He stopped when he saw Hector in command of the ship "what are you doing aboard this ship?!" He yelled at her.

Shepard stepped in front of Liam, the moment he saw Hector he knew what this was, he prepared himself for what came next.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:27 pm
"What? Is there a problem with me being on this ship?" Hector asked with a sweet smile as she controlled the helm. "Don't worry. I informed your father, and he didn't seem to mind. Besides, I wouldn't do anything rash if I were you, prince. My hand might just slip, and this royal piece of junk might not be able to take the force of the winds." She snicked.

John stepped between Shepard and Hector with a smirk on his face. Things suddenly got interesting for him, and he wondered what they would do. Still, if either of them tried to even touch her, he wouldn't show any mercy.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:37 pm
Shepard stared down John, his hand prepared to move to his blade of need be, he only needed Liam's to and he would strike the man down.

"my father?!" Liam called out trying to see passed the two large men in front of him "how would he allow..." Liam sighed, he knew it was pointless to try and argue, they were already in too deep. He tried to move passed the two men to better speak with Hector "can I at least ask where you are taking us?" He said, his tone much more mellow.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:46 pm
"I want it to be a surprise." Priscilla replied. "We'll be there in an hour, so it's not like it's all that big of a deal. Just be patient."

John smiled at Shepard and took a strange stance. His hands moved into a similar stance of a Hannon assassination technique, while his feet twisted into a Namiko martial arts stance. He stared back at Shepard, waiting for him to even dare try to stop them.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:02 pm
Liam rubbed his eyes ignoring what was happening between the two warriors. He wasn't pleased with what was happening, even worse he hated uncertainties "whatever..." He said, pouting "do you mind if take a seat here?" He began "I don't want you messing anything up..."

Shepard didn't respond to the mans stance, he simple glared back, he let the look he gave be the mans only warning.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games