Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:21 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel sighed lightly seeing Natsu didn't really want to come here. He didn't quite understand how he fit in with Yuki and Arika. The prince looked at Ryuichi who quickly turned his head away. What? Ezekiel then got up and walked over to his butler. "Hey Takami, can you get us some food and refreshments?" Mr. Takami nodded and left them.

Back with the girls Konata and Amelia were still arguing over what dresses the brides maids should wear. When Arika said something they both stopped and sighed. "There's one problem though Arika." Konata said
"We can't decide on the brides maid dresses!" Amelia whined plopping down on the couch throwing up the dresses she held. Her maid panicked and quickly caught them. Amelia's maid than hung the dresses back up on the racks.

OCC :: I need to change this layout. It's one of my worse ones :/

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:35 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Natsu watched the whole ordeal with Ryuichi. He new right away what was going on. Natsu just was that observant. He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms over his chest. He wished he was back at home reading his book.
Arika nodded then walked over to where the dresses were hanging. "Hmm... What do you think Yuki?" She asked then looked over at Yuki. Yuki walked over and looked at the dresses. "Well..." He looked at the black dresses one by one, until he found one that he like. He took it off the hanger and held it up. "I like this one. I think it would look good on all of you." He said, showing it to them.

OCC: M'kay. That's alright with me!
By the way, I want to change Yuki's wedding dress to be this. Is that okay if I change it?

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
E z e k e i l L a r a z o ╠═══════════

xxThe girls looked at the dress in awe. "Oh it's beautiful." They said and nodded. Amelia's maid smiled and grabbed the set and handed each brides maid a dress. Since it was all girls besides Yuki, Konata began to undress to try on her dress. Amelia began to freak a bit but let it go. In the closet the male was still there and couldn't take his eyes off the girl. Peaking through the crack of the door he began to chuckle lightly. Amelia got a weird feeling and looked around. Something was off. She sniffed the air a bit and frowned. Amelia then quickly covered Konata up.
"What are you doing Amy!" Konata asked.
"I smell a rat." She mumbled walking around the room. Konata was confused and looked at Yuki seeing if He knew what she was talking about. In the closet the male was panicking a little seeing Amelia was catching on that he was there.
User Image
════════════╣
            OCC ::

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:02 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki smiled, glad that everyone agreed on the dress. Arika took her dress then held it up to herself, spinning around. Yuki giggled at Arika's silliness. Wen Konata began to undress, Yuki's face turned red then spun around, giving her some privacy.
When Konata said something, Yuki looked back to see what was going on. He blinked at Amelia's words. He looked at Konata when she looked at him. He was just as confused as her.
"What do you mean Amelia?" Yuki asked her, confused. Arika frowned. "There's someone here that's not supposed to?" She asked.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxAmelia looked at Arika and nodded. The male then backed away from the crack of the closet door to try to keep hidden, but he knew Amelia. She walked around looking for a place for someone to hide. Konata covered herself more and sat down on the couch watching her. Amelia then spotted the closet and grinned. "Gotcha!" She quickly walked over to the closet and flung the door open revealing a red headed male. "Damn it Nezumi!" She yelled grabbing the collar of his shirt as she picked up and pulled him out of the closet.
The male laughed uneasy holding up his hands in surrender. "Hey there Amelia, long time no see." He said then looked over at the others. "Yo."
User Image
════════════╣
            OOC ::

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:35 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Arika watch as Amelia looked around the room until she finally found the peeping Tom. She glared at him. She hated people like him. They were so gross!
Yuki's eyes widened when Amelia pulled out a man from the closet. When did he get there? How did he get there? How long was he there? Those thoughts were swirling in his head as he stared at the man in surprise.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxAmelia's eyes went red as she kept looking at Nezumi only getting infuriated with him coming in here and trying to act like he had done nothing wrong, just playing it off casually. When he noticed he weakly smiled stilling holding up his hands and still being held up by the collar of his shirt. "Whoa no need for violence Amelia." He said attempting to calm her down.

"You're are one of the most sickest bastards I have ever known!" She yelled. "How are you even Ezekiels friend?!"

The male dropped his hands and just gave her a dumb look. Wasn't the smartest things to do. He was then slammed into the ground breaking it and leaving a dint or crater roughly the size of the male. He laid there in pain a bit before sitting up. "I said no need for violence didn't I?" He then looked up at Amelia upset. "Is it really so wrong to see this bride and new love of my friend so I have an idea of how Ezekiel is going to spend the rest of his life with?!"

"When it peeping on all of us yes, you damn rat!" Amelia replied. Nezumi rolled his eyes. He was then picked up by the collar again. He expected another slam or a beating. Yet, She ran out of the room bringing him with her. He then was thrown into the males dressing room. "I found a pest deal with it!" She yelled before leaving back to the girls.
User Image
════════════╣

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:35 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki and Arika watched in shock at Amelia's outrage. Yuki just stood there, frozen. Arika had a smile on her face. In her opinion, he got what he deserved.
When Amelia came back, Yuki went over to her, touching her arm gently. "A-are you okay Amelia?" He asked her, worried. He didn't like seeing people angry. It made him worried and sad...
"Who was that?" Arika asked, wondering who that perverted guy was.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:20 pm
Tricky Kiddo
User ImageUser Image

xxAmelia looked at Yuki and smiled. "Hey now sweetie I'm fine. Just had to deal with a pest is all. You just worry about nothing, okay?" Amelia then walked over to her maid and picked up her dress. She then actually walked behind one of the changing walls (you know they like fold up and can't unfold all the way or it would fall.) Anyways, she changed behind there so Yuki didn't feel so awkward with women just changing in front of him. As she came out in her dress she herd Arika ask who was the peeping tom. "Oh Rat? Or you can call him Nezumi. They mean the same, he is an old friends of Ezekiel. My brother has only two true friends. How Rat is one of them I will never know." She told them as her made fixed the dress a bit. Then two ladies walked in. One was holding hair supplies and the other beauty supplies. "Oh good you two our here at last. Yuki hurry up and put your dress on!" Amelia then shoved Yuki into the changing area with his dress, before she went to talk to the two ladies that arrived.

Mean while, when Nezumi was thrown into the dressing room shocked most in there. Ezekiel jumped slightly then turned around to see her sister screaming about a pest problem. He looked down and saw Nezumi. Ryuichi's reaction was different, he almost fell off the couch. Once the male spotted the one getting off the ground and regaining his composure. "Damn it Rat! What did you do?" Ryuichi yelled.

Nezumi blink and looked at Ryuichi then gave sly-ish grin. "Oh, only checking on who our well loved prince was going to marry. And see some scenes most men only dream of." Yup he is the pervert. At the last comment Ezekiel suddenly showed up behind Nezumi, eyes glowing red. The atmosphere suddenly changed and the two males slowly turned towards Ezekiel with fear.

"What did you exactly see Nezumi?" The princes voice was cold and dark. If his best friend caught a glimpse of his love all open and in a vulnerable state. Ezekiel doesn't even know what he would do. Instincts might take over and blood just might be spilled.
User Image
════════════╣

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:31 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki watched when Anelia left to change. He listened to her talk and smiled a little. So Ezekiel did have friends... Of course he had friends, but Yuki never seen the prince with someone at school.. He always looked withdrawn...
Yuki was snapped out of his thoughts when Amelia pushed him into one of the changing areas with his dress. He quickly changed, feeling a little uncomfortable in the dress.
When he walked out, he saw Konata and Arika had already changed. Arika squealed when she saw him then ran over to him, hugging him. "Awwwwe!! You're so cute~~!!" She squealed. "U-um... Th-thank you..." He said, feeling embarrassed. He looked over at himself in the mirror. Would Ezekiel like it? He blushed a bit at the thought then looked away from the mirror.
Natsu looked over when a man was suddenly thrown into the room. He sighed at his comment, but grew a bit angry. That was a first. What if he saw Arika changing... He immediately stopped his thoughts. What the hell was he thinking? Why was he thinking about Arika? He sighed again. "Should we really start a fight a day like this?" He asked, glancing at Nezumi with cold eyes.

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:43 am
User ImageUser Image

xxNezumi looked at Natsu and chuckled lightly. "Yeah, right." This rat seem to get himself into being the center of attention but not in a good way. Ryuichi sighed and took his spot back on the couch. He seemed so bored and Ezekiel notice.
"You know you can walk around if you are bored guys." He said before looking in the mirror and remembering there isn't going to be a reflection. Ryuichi then noticed that the prince forgot he is truly a vampire for the moment. The male then got up and turned his friend around and began to look at his appearance before straightening his tie.
"There you go. Don't be so nervous Ezekiel." Figure the princes closet friend was the only one who could tell he was nervous. Why wouldn't he be?!

User Image
════════════╣
            OOC :: Sorry it is short ran out of time. Have to go to school! I'll most likely respond on Wednesday mornings because it's late start.

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:52 am
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Yuki and Arika were conversing in small talk. It was about an hour until the wedding.. They had a bit of a wait... Suddenly, Mr. Takami came in through the door. "Yuki, your surprise guest is here," he announced. Yuki's eyes widened when he saw the figure in the doorway. Tears filled his eyes and he ran to her. "Grandma!" He hugged her tightly once he got to her. His grandmother laughed and hugged him back. "How? I-I thought you were recovering from surgery?" Yuki asked, looking up at her. His grandmother smiled gently at him. "They said I could leave early, but I will have to go back right after the wedding was over... How could I ever miss my only grandson's wedding?" Yuki smiled, happy that his grandmother is here. Now, everything was complete...

OOC: Whoa! Welcome back! It has been so long since you have came onlne! I missed you! T^T
Okie dokie! That will be great! Glad to have you back!

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxAmelia smiled at Yuki and his grandmother. Konata was as well before the girls looked at each other and giggled. Mr. Tamaki then walked up and placed a hand on Yukis shoulder. "I'm sorry Master but seeing the bride before she walks down the isle is bad luck." He smiled then held out his arm placing a fist on his hip waiting for his grandmother to hook her arm around his. "Miss Kanamaki." He said with a smile. Once she hooked her arm with his Mr. Takami lead her out to the back yard where the wedding will be held.

When he left Amelia called for Yuki and waved him over. She then introduced him to the hair and makeup stylist that came. The two greeted him before seeing his appearance in the wedding dress. Amelia told them not to go over the top, he's cute enough. Then nodded and sat Yuki in a chair and looked at him again thinking on what to do. Then the hair stylist suddenly put a long black wig on his head. No styles have been done to it. It was just straight. "Ladies long or short?" She asked stepping back putting her hand on her chin thinking of ways to do the long hair.
User Image
════════════╣

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:26 pm
Yuki Kanamaki

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽
Arika was watching and smiling too. She was glad to see Yuki's only relative was going attend his wedding. She was so happy for him...
Yuki pulled away from the hug and smiled at Mr. Takami. He nodded, then waved goodbye to his grandmother. He looked over at Anelia when she called him over. He politely bowed when introduced to his stylist. He felt a little self-conscious when they looked him over, but he knew he was going to have to get used to it. Their whole family was going to see them like this... Even complete strangers... Technically, the whole country!
Yuki blinked when a wig was suddenly out on top of him. "U-um... W-why not have it long? That way you could do whatever you want with it.... Like an elegant bun... Or... Something..." He blushed as he tried to give them suggestions. However, he just felt like he made himself look like an idiot.

OOC:

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxThe stylist played with the long hair a bit before pulling it off. "Well you aren't a girl but you are wearing a dress. " The stylist placed her wig on a manican's head. She turned to her other fellow stylist how couldn't decide either.
Amelia then stepped in. "Maybe we should keep his normal hair. My brother love's Yuki the way he is. It wouldn't be good if we completely changed his appearance right?" She looked at Yuki with a smile. "if you want it long it can be done, but is it you Yuki?"
User Image
════════════╣

Yoshimi Sohma

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out