Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:43 am
Clasela
Aquatic_blue

I know~ It's so pretty. I love the idea of lace. It's so elegant and romantic. Now to find a nice pair of shoes. I actually love the idea of coloured shoes with a tea-length dress. Like a peachy-nude or something that would match the theme.
        That's okay, sometimes it's easy to get lost in the moment. Plus I've noticed from looking at my mother's wedding photos how her dress has aged along with her, which is very beautiful when you think about it.
        True. I only have a very few heels, but I love how tall they make me. Flats and pumps are more comfortable though.
        Yes, she has it in her mind that it is okay to cheat on the person you are committed to and she broadly exclaims it to all as well. Including her fiance. But I think - after the huge blow out they had that night - she has come to her senses, to say the least.
        The marriage thing might not come for a few years, but I can wait for that. At least I'll have plenty of time to finish studying and find another job and all that jazz. Haha, I know! There's so much out there, all at our fingertips... Mwahaha.
        Well, it's easy to tell the difference between a fake pearl and a real one. The fake ones are perfect, no flaws at all, whilst the real ones have little bumps or dints or aren't perfectly round. But it also depends where the pearls come from as well and how rare they are at the location.
        Yes, we had enough scares last year! But thankfully luck and faith is on our side.

Lace is generally beautiful smile I generally enjoy the look of it as well! I can see peachy colored shoes going great! Colored shoes with a white or ivory dress would be unique! It'd almost look like those color splash photos where it's all in black an white except for one part of it whee

That is interesting - a dress aging with you smile very interesting thought!

I am somewhat tall, but I still loved the feeling of being taller in heels xD it felt great lolz.

Oh noes gonk I'm sorry to hear that your sister thinks that way since that's not what marriage is about =/ it's kind of surprising when both people in a relationship think that way. Although, some realize if they are cheated on, it hurts a lot more than they thought. Hopefully she has come more to her senses - I definitely hope so.

Wow, you have patience! I am patient about a lot of things, but there are those things I was impatient for. My husband and I when we wanted to get married, we got married legally within a few months of him proposing to me and then we had a church wedding about 1 month and some odd days later. We were a bit too excited razz the whole wedding thing. Although, he had given up on dating and I had given up on dating and then we met each other. So we were incredibly excited. My husband was still in school when we married, and he got his bachelor's degree finished up. I haven't finished my associate's, although I would like to >_< it's just the community college is hard to put up with if you can't afford to pay for your classes. I use a grant to pay for school, but they tend to try and mess people up that have it - at one point I owed $1,300 because the school had messed up, but luckily it was fixed. They've given me almost more scares than I can handle at times Dx so I'm taking a break this semester.

Although, I will say it definitely would've been easier if I found a job before we got married. My husband got a job a few months before we were married, which was fantastic and I am still yet looking for jobs. It's so difficult in this tiny town where people know people - especially if not a lot of them like you >_< so I've tried to go the independent route and seeing if I have any luck with it soon. I hope so, because it's hard to get hired by a company here.

That's good that you're taking it slow, though. Figuring it all out one step at a time smile

Yeah, that makes sense - makes sense. Mine could well be a fake, even though we were told it's real, but who knows? It's pretty anyway razz

I'm glad that things have gone well despite the close calls smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:28 am
Clasela

Oh, well that's good at least. Whenever I do any moving I have to wake up first, even to just roll over, unless I went to be drop dead tired. x3
I don't know why I do them; I've talked once in my sleep before I believe, I don't remember what about though. I also slept walk once. Lol.
It's warm enough for a picnic where you live? I would use it as a decoration. c:
Aww, that stinks. D: At least you know for next time though. c:  

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:54 am
Aquatic_blue

Very true! I love peachy-nude tones with white. Though I also believe these shoes would be gorgeous if they weren't as high and had a steady heel.
        Haha! Well you're very lucky~ I've always wanted to be tall, but shortness runs in the family, at least I'm taller than my mother!
        Yes, me too. I guess that's just the way she has been brought up since her mother cheated on our father and then married my mother. So goodness knows what nonsense has been placed in her mind for all these years.
        I really do and always have, it's just the way I've been raised - wait for this, wait for that. >.< Aw, that's sweet though! You couldn't wait at all! We're a bit peculiar like that, we just want to have things organised and settle down into our own place before we settle down.
        That sounds a bit silly of them, no wonder why you want to take a break. I owe around $13,000 for my degree and I'm slowly saving up to pay it off. It's so stressful.
        I know exactly how you feel, I live in a tiny town too. When I was unemployed, there was never any jobs around town. I hope so too for you. You know, you could always turn to scrapbooking to set up a site and work online? It's amazing how easy it is to turn a hobby into a money-making machine.
        I don't think it matters, the real ones are hard to look after anyway. >.<

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:29 am
Clasela

Oh no! I meant that I took them out and planted them elsewhere and have forgotten which ones were which. The normal ones are that colour, but the ones I really want are an apricot colour. <3
        That sounds like my kind of movie. I'll have to see if I can download it.
        Oh I know! And I'm still planning more little permanant things. It's taking of though? Isn't it? Do you want some help with it?

User Image User Image

Sorry for vanishing all of a sudden. I had my last batch of school stuff so I was pretty busy the last few days. Anyway, happy Easter to you~!

Ah, I see. I thought they change color when you replant them rofl And there I was thinking of planting Irises too xD Really, there are apricot ones? Cool! I wish you all the luck then ^^
      Well, you might not really understand it. One, because of the language (it's in Tagalog, and I'm not sure if there are any English subtitles to it). Two, because you might not understand the cultural background of the story. There's a lot of gayness to it, and if you don't know the actor's background, you might find it a wee bit weird sweatdrop I'm not discouraging you from watching it, I'm just preparing you for what you might find in it.
      Oooh, good luck with it. And just tell us when you're going to launch the anti-bullying thread. I think that's a real good idea ^^
      Well, people joined it. But I don't think it attracted the attention that Roxy and I were hoping. I mean theoretically speaking, if all members of the guild joined it, one round would generate over 6 million gold. But after the initial batch of contestants, only a handful joined. That's why I'm going to change the rules of the game, to make it simpler. Thanks for the offer emotion_hug I guess I could handle the operations... it's the advertising that I'm going to need help with sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:47 am
Clasela
Mystressfluffy2

Haha! Actually, I already have my white pomeranian and she hops into the basket. So she's kind of like my Toto. >.<

ONG THATS SO CUTE! SOOO JEALOUS  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:46 pm
Mystressfluffy2

Haha, I know~ It's truly adorable! 4laugh

Clasela
Crew

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:54 pm
Clasela
Mystressfluffy2

Hey clasela, do you think its rude to ask people for items when they say "just ask"?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:55 pm
Clasela
Mystressfluffy2

Hey clasela, do you think its rude to ask people for items when they say "just ask"?  

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:04 pm
Mystressfluffy2

I don't believe it is rude. Why? What are you questing?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:07 pm
Clasela
Mystressfluffy2

I don't believe it is rude. Why? What are you questing?

Well im questin a lot but a few main things would be supreme student council, mint sundae sweets, and puppeteer
I have talked to people about maybe helping me cuz theyre leaving gaia and are giving out items but they told me its rude to ask them for such expemsive items
But its like
Theyre leaving gaia, what use do they have for these items?  

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:18 pm
Louisa Iris

No need to apologise, we've all been a little busy lately. ^o^ Happy Easter to you too~!
        Haha, if only they did! You should plant some, only if you don't have an evil little dog that knocks them over. Mhm, there are so many pretty colours in them.
        Thank you for telling me that, I'll try to find one with english subtitles. I'm pretty open-minded, so I should be fine.
        Aw, thank you~ I launched it last night. All I've got to do now is create one in the crew's subforum so that we can discuss them there, if any, since the guild has been awfully quiet lately.
        True, the difficult thing is that a lot of the members have never posted or are not even active anymore. I think we need a bit of a clean up and to remind those who are inactive to come and join the fun, so we can support your lottery.
        You're welcome. emotion_hug Just let me know what to do and I'll be happy to help!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:21 pm
happy Easter girls :3  

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:23 pm
Mystressfluffy2

Those are some good items. I'd be happy to help you out, but I can only donate a certain amount, since I'm trying to keep this fair.
        >.< Really? That's just silly of them. Exactly. I think they're just being picky with whom they give to and that is unfair.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:26 pm
Lady mewcat

Happy Easter to you to~! What are your plans? My Easter was yesterday.

Clasela
Crew

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:33 pm
Clasela
Lady mewcat

Happy Easter to you to~! What are your plans? My Easter was yesterday.

Well we already had our Easter here today :3
i took my step-daughter to ihop for breakfast after she dug all the candy and barbies out of her basket :3 then we went to the park and played after that we came home and dyed eggs :3 now were waiting untill we have to take her back to her mothers house  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games