Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Yokai Academy (A/O) Would appreciate some more Monsters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  Yes
  No
  A little work would be good
  Making Profile now!
View Results

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:28 pm
Robert was looking around at his fellow students and wondered what they actually looked like, seeing as he was a human and new to this whole thing, he thought it might be interesting to know. As he hears about a game from the teacher he speaks up "How about heads up seven up?" He suggests.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:37 pm
"Wow, I haven't done that one since elementary school" Veronica said sounding slightly amused. She paused from her writing. The handwriting in her journal was so sloppy that it was hard to read.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:05 pm
It wasn't long before Rajin woke up the nurse's office. He sat up and looked around before noticing that most of his upper torso was burnt off. He was practically shirtless, not that he cared. Just as wrote down for his physique level, he was in excellent condition and despite burning his shirt off, he wasn't burned in anyway. "Well at least I'm away from that girl and her 'teasing'." The ifrit grumbled as he got out of the infirmary bed. Rajin stood up and then fell right back down. Apparently he was still lacking some blood.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:44 pm
This class was so crazy...Yui was starting to think that going to school at home would have been a lot better, but then she wouldn't make any of the new friends that she did today. At this point she just wanted the day to end. Glancing back at where Rajin's seat, she saw that he was writing something. She read a few words before facing the front and wondered if she should feel sorry for him or feel insulted for his choice of words for describing the school and the people in it. It was probably best to not think about it and try not to get caught in the middle of these fights.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Serphrim

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:08 pm
Lucien then nodded and looked at the other students. "Sounds good to me."

Kamiya then looked at Hector, and then pulled out a notebook. She then began to write.:
Hey, Hector. Are you okay? Sorry if I upset you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:15 pm
Scarlet was baffled that the teacher liked Robert's idea for heads up seven up. This school really was more like an elementary school. Her hand shot up in the air and before the teacher could call on her she blurted, "Can we opt out?"

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:23 pm
Robert was a little surprised at Scarlet's comment "Opt out? Well I mean I think it might be good toplay, form friendships and stuff and not end up fighting all the time like Rajin tries to do. I mean just one round, how about that?" He say with a smile at Scarlet trying to convince her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:26 pm
"Fine, how about hangman with words related to history" Lucien spoke. He was trying to get the class involved in something. It wasn't his classroom, so its not like he could do something interesting for the class.  

Serphrim

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:34 pm
Scarlet looked at Robert. She smiled back at him sweetly. "I get where you are coming from, I do, I just think heads up seven up is a bit...childish don't you think?" The teacher's suggestion then sounded in her ears and suddenly it didn't seem so bad. "Though I suppose anything is better than hangman."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:40 pm
Robert holds in a laugh as she makes fun of hangman, and does so not to anger the teacher. "Well do you have any suggestions then?" He asks scratching his head not knowing what she would even consider non childish nowadays.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

BeautifulDisaster1496

Blessed Lunatic

10,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:46 pm
Roberts question gets Scarlet thinking. Now that she thought about it, there really wasn't much they could do that wasn't childish. "Screw it..." She mutters. "I can't think of anything."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:19 pm
Robert smiles and nods "Well I think we will have fun playing it, I mean I know I used to enjoy this game in elementary school." He was happy that someone was actually being nice and talkative that was relatively nearby as Carlanza was across the room.  

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150

xTastyFlesh

Savage Sex Symbol

10,475 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:24 pm
Isadora Davis

Isadora scoffed a bit at their suggestions for classroom games. "There really aren't that many classroom games, are there..?" she pointed out, her head rested on the palm of her hand again, glancing around at what was left of her fellow classmates. She herself didn't have an opinion, she actually wanted to leave, since the period was nearly over, she just wanted to get to her next class. At least she'd be one class closer to getting back to her dorm.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:22 pm
Carlanza looked over as things began to happen for serious business. She rolled her eyes and looked away at the assault and looked the way of Robert and Scarlett. "What is Heads Up Seven Up?"

Shiyana looked over as Krynn became more and more upset. But from across the room, and without a voice, it would be difficult to try and calm her...  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:55 pm
Veronica couldn't help but to laugh a bit. "Well, I have an idea. At one of my old schools we had this one quiz game relating to the subject. The class would usually be split into two teams, and would try to get the most points."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff