Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Valkyrie (Open/Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or Evil
  Good
  Evil
  GOLDZ!!
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:11 pm
Berith released the cage, now that he knew who...or what Max was. "I don't know. What are your plans? You still plan on overthrowing the gods?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:23 pm
"Perhaps." Max smiled, standing up. "Yes, I think I might just do that. Because in the end, there is only one thing I want, and the gods have stolen it. What about you? What are your plans?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:44 pm
"Probably the same as they always have been. Fight against Odin and the Lord of Light, as well as restore my full power" Berith replied.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:54 pm
"I see..." Max muttered. "Will you really wage war against her? That little Valkyrie girl? Though, I suppose calling her that is the same as calling me human." He laughed. "But in that case, why did you steal her from me and break the spell. You could have so easily let me keep her or let her die in that state. Not that I intended on keeping her in that glass forever, but I'm sure that pain and suffering would have brought you much joy." He smiled, tilting his head with curiosity. "Do you love her?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:30 pm
"I wasn't sure what you were going to do with her. I wanted to have her in my clutches" Berith replied. Love her? He loved no one but himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:44 pm
"Is that so? ...." Max replied. "You certainly are a curious one. But I suppose what you do is none of my business is it?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:32 pm
"You catch on quickly. I suppose you are leaving now. I saw other people in that place you came from. Are they waiting for you?" the Lord of Darkness asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:42 pm
"I suppose they are." He replied. "I will take my leave." Max stated, throwing down the stone as he vanished to return to his tower. Upon his return, he looked around, seeing the door still open. "... what are you doing?" Max asked Fredrika.

Fiona woke up amid the clouds. "Where?" She wondered, floating as she looked around. "I'm in Valhalla again..." She muttered, feeling her back aching.

"That is correct..." A voice called from behind her.

"Odin..." She grimiced, turning to face him.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:13 pm
((Snuggs? ))

"I'm sorry, Fiona, but you have to go back to sleep." Odin stated.

"What are you talking about?" Fiona demanded.

"You are a mistake. I'm not letting Valhalla and everything I worked for crumble because of you." He snapped.

"Everything you worked for? According to them I'm the Lord of Light. I MADE YOU!! How am I the mistake?" Fiona replied.

"That's not for you to know." He replied. Fiona grit her teeth before letting out a few slow breaths. She then wafted her arm as a pentagram appeared below her and she teleported away. Odin swore and signaled his valkyries to go after Fiona, wherever she went.

Fiona landed on the world below again. "Why am I always running? Why are they always chasing?" She sighed, closing her eyes. "I suppose... I should do the only thing I exist for..." She muttered, lifting her hands slowly. Clouds joined together suddenly creating a giant serpent that spun around the sky for miles and miles. Light burst from the mud as humans and buildings and various animals began to rise out. Around her, she was surrounded by a wall of metal that became a giant temple of diamonds. "I'm tired..." She muttered. She twisted her wrists again as the room she was in was filled with vibrant silks, cushions, and fabrics. She then flopped onto her bed and curled up, falling asleep. And just like that, it was as if a giant metropolis appeared out of nowhere, protected by the strange, gigantic beast.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:21 pm
snuggle89

((Maybe this will help.))

Berith had felt the earth shake when Fiona began unleashing her power and spotted the giant serpent in the sky. "What is going on?" he demanded. He looked into his crystal ball and it showed him an image of the crystal city rising out of the ground. "Hmm. Interesting. Could this be the Lord of Light revealing her true powers?" he pondered out loud to himself.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:22 pm
((*nods* *Hugs* ))

Valkyries began to look with horror at the city that appeared out of nowhere, and the strange humans within it. But as they got too close to the city, the serpent quickly snatched them out of the air, eating them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:16 pm
Berith decided to go take a closer look and teleported out of his castle and closer to the crystal city. When he arrived he began walking towards it, but the aura it gave off suddenly made him feel strange. If he got too close, something bad might happen.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:05 pm
Fiona felt a twinge running up her spine as she slowly got up, gripping a pillow. "Already?" She muttered, staring off into space.

The serpent whipped its head around when it sensed Berith. It made a strange low hum as it peered closer at him, but then quickly turned its head, snatching a Valkyrie out of the sky and swallowing it whole before turning back towards Berith. "The Lord of Darkness... the Lord of Light wishes to know the reason for your visit." It began with a deep voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:23 pm
"Interesting. Why would valkyries be attacking who they're supposed to be following?" Berith said to himself. "And why would the Lord of Light be attacking them back?" The Lord of Darkness then turned his head to the serpent. "I spotted this thing rising out of the ground and became curious. It is not often one comes across a city made of pure crystal and precious stones."  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:34 pm
"She states that Odin has declared himself the Lord of Light's enemy. He only covets her power, and he wishes to put her back into eternal sleep while using the power of creation for himself. Valhalla is now crumbling without her power, but she has no mercy on the creations who stabbed her in the back." The serpent replied. "She asks if that is all you wish to know, and if you would like to come in for tea or a glass of wine?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff