Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Dormitories
Jason's Dorm/ home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:08 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason turned the water off and looked over at the other and smiled softly thinking a bit and nodded gently. "Alright then, come lets go see if you like your room or not"he said as he smiled softly. Calmly he waited for the other and then began to lead him to the bedroom while he thought for a bit before he looked over at him slightly to see if he was following.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:41 am
User Image

Sato used all his might as he carried his belongings and followed after Jason to the bedroom he will be using to keep his stuff in. Makes brief eye contact with his older friend when the old male looked over to him. "So...if its alright to have a piece of clothing of yours that isn't washed in my room if that isn't too weird of a request. If so then you are welcome to pretend to have not heard the request" he requested from Jason and blushing deeply. He wanted something to cuddle up with that has Jason's scent on for times he doesn't to get to sleep in the same bed as him.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:50 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Blinking over at him gently and softly Jason took a small breath before he listened to him ask the request as he ran his hand through his hair to think about it. "Well would it be alright for me to think about it and get back to you as soon as I can?"he said gently. Softly Jason smiled a bit and opened the door to the bedroom for him as he stood to the side so Sato could go inside and look the room over and determine if this was alright.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:12 pm
User Image

Sato's lips trembled as he waited for a response as he continued to follow Jason. He nods happily, "Yes, yes you can" he said smiling widely. He was pleased that his request wasn't out right decline, but he was hoping it will be accepted in the future. "I know. I can be a cute weirdo at times" he thought as he carried his belongings on side the bedroom. He set the stuff next to the bed then checks out the bed for moment to see how soft it is. Looks over the rest of the room before returning to Jason. "The room is compatible to my expectations and I am ready to departure to the hospital" he said in a formal manner to calm himself from his earlier happy feelings and maybe gain courage about going to a place he doesn't like for his close friend.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:34 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Seeing that Sato was alright with him taking some time to think things over and let him know the answer as soon as he figured it out himself. Softly he looked over at him a bit watching him look over the room and contents while he ran his hand through his hair a bit. "Well i am glad that you like the room and the contents but if anything let me know if you need anything here and I will do my best to get it for you. but still you are a good and cute weirdo and its good"he said gently. Calmly he thought for a bit as he nodded and went to get his shoes and bags so they could go there, "Alright then lets head there"he said.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:34 am
User Image

Sato nods, "Hearing cute weirdo sounds odd coming from you" he admits. He ventures around to get his bag and removing any clothes he had in there in his bedroom. Looks down at his shoes to make sure the shoelaces were tied nicely. Left ear twitches at Jason's voice then runs over to him, "Okay" and held back on the urge to gulp. He opens up the front door and walks on out of the house then waits for Jason to lock the front door and head off to the hospital afterwards.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:13 am
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Holding his bag gently and softly he looked over at him a bit but Jason smiled and rubbed his head a bit as he tilted his head. "You need to get anything before we go? You seem to be holding back something else but I will accept it if you do not"he said gently. Slowly he closed the door behind himself and began to lock up calmly leaving his bag over his shoulder thinking to himself again.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:04 pm
User Image

Sato shake his head a bit watching Jason locked the door. "No, best to get this done first" he answered. "I just don't like hospitals that's all" he confesses looking down at the paved walk way.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:13 pm
Genkawolf

User Image

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Listening to the other he looked over at him and rubbed his cheek gently and softly as he took a small breath, "Well no one ever likes hospitals or doctors but as long as you go there with someone you feel safe with then it won't be as well. For now know I will not let anything happen to you"he said as he smiled walking with him heading to the hospital with him. [Exits to hospital with Sato}

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:51 am
User Image

Sato looks up to Jason's face when he felt the older male's hand on his cheek. "My reasons are uncommon" he replied. "Ok, I believe you" he said and walked with his friend to the hospital. [exit]
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:56 pm
User Image

Sato careful with the cake and the sign entered the house best he can without dropping anything. He set the stuff down on the kitchen table then fetched a ladder tall enough to hang the 'welcome home sign' from the door frame of the doorway to the kitchen. "All done. I hope John likes this small surprise" he said to himself he tapes the sign to the edges of the door frame so it could hang part way down. Decided to brew a pitcher of some ice tea before leaving the house and trying his best to lock the front door. He was sure class was halfway over by now because how long it took to bake the cake and brew a drink. [exit]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:55 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Walking with the other he took small breaths as he moved a bit while he shifted but he held onto John and Sato's hand gently. "Yes he was very different but then again he is a different person now so I am very unsure how I should keep going with it and how to determine if I should see him as he was before as the person he is now."he said gently. Moving slightly he began to unlock the door to the house while he thought again. "Would you like to live with us Sato? I want your opinion on this so that way I know what your heart wants and not what you think someone would want of you"he spoke.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 12:13 pm
User Image

"Guess, it would be easier to find what's the same" Sato guessed with a shrug of his shoulders. "Allow me" he said noticing moving to unlock the front door. He touches the door knob so his ability would unlock automatically then opened the door for them. Raised an eyebrow, "Huh?...oh you mean permanently? My answer is yes and I do mean it. I am putting myself out there for revealing my situation to other people especially when I care about them" he answered moving to the side to let in Jason first if he wants to.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:21 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

OOC: John just won't have a picture right now. Been having trouble re-finding the exact picture. Please feel free to continue going back and forth it helps me give a better quality and quantity post to you both heart

John had been awakened by the end of the class bells but fell back asleep. Until he heard the sounds of Jason and Sato talking. Groaning and for a moment freaked out thinking it was just a dream. When his vision cleared he let out a sigh of relief. Lighting up seeing Jason and Sato both. He let out a sad smile for a minute. Rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Mumbling something about he's awake now as he heard Sato and Jason holding a conversation. Sliding his legs off the bed and stared around blurry visoned for a moment. The world coming back into focus after a moment or two.

"Sato and Jason were real. I was awake...had fun with horses. It was real. I'm glad."

He sleepily murmured out. Standing up slowly as he looked at the two in confusion. Not yet processing their conversation. Nor registering that it was indeed about him. He stood up and leaned into Jason. Holding his hand and seemed to only pay partial attention to the conversation. Walking out of the gym with Jason and Sato both. He smiled as the conversation they were having sounded like someone else. Not like they were talking about him. He looked at the two of them and then back to Jason.

"Sounds like I was a bad person before. Or at least a rough around the edges type. I'm sorry if I caused nothing but trouble for you two. I know you guys were special to me even then. I hope we'll all remain a family even now though."

He said as he spoke honestly but that trademark grin of his that showed he was happy and enjoyed them around was planted on his face. He went back to being silent and looked at Sato. Eyes filled with hope that Sato say yes. He wants Sato to live with them still. They had talked about this indepthly while at the horses earlier. He looked at Sato and smiled. Nodding his head emphatically in agreement.

"Yes. Permanently Sato. Please live with Jason and me permanently. Yesh! He said yes! Did you hear Jason? He said yes. He going to stay with us! This is the awesomest!"

He stated in a lively and passionate way that was reminiscent of who he once was. Fist pumping the air as he clearly felt victorious and delighted. He continued holding Jason's hand as he looked at Jason. Leaning in and kissing his cheek before pulling away.

"I am the luckiest dude alive. Best boyfriend in the world and the best friend a guy could ask for."

He said with a grin that went from ear to ear. He hoped to become more and more himself as time went by. Not only himself but a better him than before.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:38 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason smiled a bit as he thought for a bit before he moved a bit "Why don't you go in first Sato"{/b]he said but jumped slightly feeling John awake and holding his hand as he looked over gently before he kissed his temple. "Want to scare the hell out of me John or you just wanted to surprise me?"{/b]he asked gently. Shifting a bit he blushed as he watched the two as he took small breath to relax but let John go inside after Sato before going in after them as he bite his own lip gently.Closing the door after them he ran his hand though his hair a bit "Then I will start making the calls for the court, why don't you two go on ahead without me and Sato can show you the surprise he has for you John"he said tenderly rubbing both boys back gently thinking before he moved heading to his office to start the calls while he thought for a bit.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas