Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Problem with the world today.(Need a Red!!!!/ACCEPTING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  I like it!
  Ehhhh....
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:07 pm
Evan smiled taking the key. "Thank you very much!" He said as he looked at the key. "Well I'm going to head up and go to bed.." He said to the group and headed off to the elevator. He said as he thought about the vision of a forest decaying and began thinking. "Hmmm....what does it all mean though?" He said as the elevator opened and he entered it  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:13 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Taking the key Joe looked it over a few times several numbers etched into it's face that he figured were likely the room number. "Thank you" Joe said simply taking a slow look at each of the members of the group as they started to depart towards their rooms. Putting the key in his pocket Joe gave a small bow as he headed towards the stairs unlike the rest of the group and made his way to his room. He did not care for taking the elevator and as such majority of the times took the stairs.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 9:29 pm
"Thank you." Skye said to Joshua as she took a key and headed for the elevator. She saw Joe walk off, wondering where he was going. She got into the elevator with Evan and hit the 8th floor since that's where her room seemed to be.

"No problem." Joshua said with a happy smile. Once they had all walked away he picked up the phone and dialed someone. "Everything's done." he said.

"Perfect." Muzet said before hanging up on her phone. She was in an alley close by to the hotel with a few men under her spell. "You. Go check to see if Mizori is still around and see if you can get a ride set up for us. Fill her in if you find her." She pointed to one of the males and sent him on his way to the port. She looked towards the hotel and sent the other men to make sure the way was clear of guards.

((*Throws confetti* I'm done with finals...I'm so tired..))  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 12:43 am
Once Nick was in his room, he made sure to lock the door and close the blinds. Once he was sure there was no way any potential snipers might have a clear shot, Nick beckoned Ultima in her human form. "Well, figured it was about time we had a talk. Strategize a little." Nick explained. Ultima smirked and sat down in front of Nick, crossing her legs. "I suppose now is a fine time to talk about how our contract will affect your powers. In turn, I'll tell you what I want out of all of this. Sound fair?" She cooed, staring back at Nick, her piercing gaze seemingly staring into Nick's soul. "Glad we're on the same wavelength. So tell me straight Sweetheart, what do you want from this contract of ours?" Nick asked. "Oh, I'm your 'Sweetheart' now? If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were falling for me. What I want is simply to exist in this realm, to do as I please with whoever I please. But those Holy Men would see me bound and locked away, what's a poor girl to do?" Ultima said, feigning sadness before winking at Nick. "So, Freedom. To live in the mortal world doing as you wish. I knew you were the naughty sort, but my oh my, Ultima you dirty bird you." Nick teased, returning Ultima's smirk with one of his own, laughing when her smile faded. "I'm teasing. Ultima, I'm afraid, as it is right now, I can't guarantee you anything, but that might change in the future. But I'll need your help, as messed up as it sounds. You're the most reliable person to drop into my life." Nick said, chuckling looking back up to see a rather warm smile coming from Ultima. The two said nothing for the longest time, until finally they began talking again, about Nick's powers and Ultima's own abilities.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 1:59 pm

Getting to his room Joe after a few moments of trying to get the key to fit into the key hole. Closing the door behind him Joe gave a tired sigh. His body was not what seemed fatigued currently but his mind was. The multiple assaults on his mind along with diving thru the heads of the others was a type of battle he was not accustom to. Pulling his mace from his side Joe set it down on a table next to his bed as he looked towards the bathroom. While it was still an odd thing Joe had gotten used to some of the things that were in the newer world. Shedding his clothing he went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Having pulled enough water from the sea Mizori stood up as she waited a few moments for the last drops of water to be absorbed. "That should be enough" she muttered doing a quick look around the area before hiding again as a few people walked passed where she was at. "I need to try to get towards the hotel without being seen." Thinking back some she remembered the clothing store next to the shaman's home. With it still being somewhat damaged she doubted that they would think to look back there so it would be a good place to get a disguise.

After awhile of keeping to the shadows and avoiding being seen by anyone Mizori arrived in the clothing shop. Sneaking in thru a window she quickly grabbed a changed of clothes that gave her an illusion of being one from this area. "This will work" she muttered having ditched her old clothing behind the counter. Covering her face as best she could Mizori made her way out on to the streets.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 7:37 am
Evan sighed and smiled to Skye. "I'm uneasy about going to the Vatican....those people have done horrible things to my people..." He said simply as the elevator moved to the fifth floor and stopped. "This is my floor." He said smiling. "You did great today by the way miss Knight." He said as he left the elevator and headed to his room. Once inside he sighed as he sat on his bed he summoned his skull and spear and looked at it. "You used this to talk to me...but now you've left it. What's going on at your end dad?" He said simply as he stared at the skull.

Meanwhile....

In a large golden room with several demonic doors covered in chains. All the doors were shaking and knocking as roars and cries filled the room."The demon Zalera is trying to emerge again! Restrain him! He's rallying the other imprisoned!" A voice called out to priests and monks as they bound the doors in chains of light.

"Tch, you fools are still too weak to hold back a few demons?" A voice called out as a hooded man walked into the room followed by an older man with a long beard carrying a staff with a scale on the end. "Such a shame how weak the Holy order has became..."The man said with a cocky tone. "But I on the other hand...." He said as he pulled the cloak off to reveal a young man with golden blonde hair. He smirked as he put his hands together. "I have become much stronger..." He walked to Zalera's door as pulled a gold chain from his sleeve. "I bind thee in the name of light and the powers that be. For your crimes against the Vatican and the murders of Many. I call upon the power of the fallen! Retrain this vile demon!"

A purple eye appeared in the partial opening from behind the from and glared at the young man. "You will not stop me! You're chaos will be brought to an abrupt end Morrison! I can feel a change in the air...the spirits call to me and tell me of your downfall....as the Death Seraph I promise you will never get away with this!!"

The young Morrison chuckled."You are wrong, Zalera...I have been for many a year and I shall continue to do so....I'll make sure you meet your children soon enough.." He said before launching the chain onto the door sealing it completely  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 12:41 am
"Hopefully things will go more smoothly there then it did here. But no matter what happens, we got your back." Skye said, smiling back at Evan. As he got off at his stop, his praise felt strange to her. She felt like she could have, should have, done more to keep Mare and his henchmen off their tracks. Once the doors closed, she sighed and had the elevator take her up to the eighth floor. When she got to her room, she plopped down onto the bed and fell asleep almost instantly due to the amount of exhaustion that built up over the day.

Muzet headed towards the back of the hotel where Joshua let her in. He told her which rooms they were all in and gave her the master key. "Both the girl and the older male are too much of a pain to capture. I think I made my choice. You make for an excellent pet." Muzet said to Joshua as she kissed him on the cheek and then headed up to the fifth floor. With everyone in separate rooms, capturing one would be easy. Stopping in front of the door, she took out the key and opened the door. "Little boy~ Come to me~" Muzet sang soft enough for just Evan to hear in the room.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:46 am
After concluding his discussion with Ultima, Nick had decided to try and get a nap in. This was short lived by the Fallen Angel frantically shaking him awake. "Nicholas, we have a problem! The others, they're crying out!" Ultima yelled frantically, tears welling up. "The Vatican?" He asked, Ultima nodded in affirmation, obviously distraught. Nick was at a loss for words, he didn't know what he could say to make her feel better, but before the Assassin could try comforting the Summon, he began to notice something else was off. "Damn it, I should have known this would be too good to be true." He grumbled, getting up and grabbing his gun, Ultima disappearing as he left the room. We should have left when we had the chance. He thought frantically running down the stairwells, praying that he wasn't too late.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 6:40 pm
Evan looked at Muzet and jumped up. "Y-You!?" He said as he grabbed his spear. His eyes turned blue as he dropped his spear falling under Muzet's control. "as you wish..." He said in a plain entranced voice as he walked towards her.

the priests fought the demons behind their doors. "Intruder Alert! A woman is heading towards your location! she's dispatched several others already!" The voice rang out to the priests

"Oh come now...."the woman said as she entered the cavern and looked at all the doors. "Is that anyway to introduce a lady?" She said as she ran her hand through her long purple ponytail that hund just above the ground next to her. "The Renoir family sends their regards....but I believe you have kept some of these demons imprisoned for far too long, I've come to free most of them. Since You toke Ultima back and all...."She said crossing her arms as she walked forward. The clicking of her heels echoed through the cave. Several priests and angels charged at her weapons drawn and ready to strike. "Oh you holy rollers never did learn..I'm not the same girl who watched her father get sealed away at the war...." She said as her eyes glowed purple and a purple aura radiated from her. Her ponytail twitched and began growing in size as it shot above her and turned into a giant mouth with razor sharp teeth. "Feeding time!!" She said as her demon hair devoured several angels. she reached for her back and drew a purple and black katana from it's sheath and quickly sliced down the priests. "That's it my friend...eat all of the angels....I'll need you at full strength." She said as the demonic hair swallowed the last of the angels that charged at them and smiled devilishly and licked its teeth  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 12:00 am
Once Nick was on the fifth floor he saw the Siren Woman. He immediately aimed and fired at her, hoping to keep her away from whoever it was she was trying to take. "Ultima, we may need to use some heavy firepower. Stay on standby." Nick thought, getting an affirmative back from the Summon. "Pretty sneaky of you, tricking us into thinking you left." Nick called, keeping his gun at the ready.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 1:52 am
Muzet saw the gunman in the corner of her eye and just managed to dodge his shot by moving into the room. "That's my specialty. Tricking men like you." She said, shutting the door and grabbed hold of Evan. "Follow me and don't let them take you away from me." she commanded the boy as she caressed his cheek. Muzet then led him over to the balcony and created a water slide that lead to the bottom.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 2:09 am
"I'm nothing you've ever met before." Nick called, firing another shot as Muzet ducked into Evan's room. Nick gave chase and saw the water-slide that led to the outside. "Oh come now, don't make it too easy for me." Nick muttered, summoning Ultima outside to attack the Siren while Nick used his Order power to try and break the spell on Evan.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:48 am
Evan nodded and followed Muzet before looking at Nick. He tilted his head as his eyes glowed purple. "Holy roller!" He yelled as data flowed from him making a door. "Drago!" He yelled as the data made a door and purple dragon head appeared form it and began spewing flames as Evan jumped onto the water slide and began sliding down it.

Morrison scoffed at the girl and drew his two swords. "so...you're a Renoir...I see Zalera managed to have a child." He said smirking as he began running at the woman. "Exodus, get changed." He said to the old man who ran beside him. "As you wish." He said as he transformed into his summon form and flew towards the the demonic mop of hair

The woman pursed her lips and smirked. "You are Father Morrison no?" she said as she gripped the hilt of her katana tighter. "You control a powerful summon...so do I" She said as the hair turned into a hand with sharp nails before punching Exodus away. "Come forth..Shemhazai!" She commanded as her hair turned into a spiraling vortex with a door at the opening before placing the door next to her as her summon walked out of it. "Yes mistress...I'm ready to purge the souls of these tainted holy ones." she said crossing his gun like arms. "Good girl....now let's get to business." she said as the two charged at Morrison and exodus.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 12:10 pm

Exiting the shower Joe stood in naught but the towel that currently covered his head as he was cloaked in a fog of steam attesting to the heat of the shower he had taken. While it wasn't one of the things he enjoyed at most about this civilization and it's interesting odds and ends a hot shower was by far atleast in his top ten list. "All father how you must when you find time come try this peoples things" Joe said aloud towards Odin and Thor as he walked across his room. "Such things be not necessary but ti's hard to declare them useless when-" he started but stopped as he heard a noise. Being several floors above the others it was naught but a muffled sound but as two and three more run out the sound was evident to be gunfire. "Hitman" Joe muttered unsure of the reason for the gunfire some of him wondering if the man was simply expelling some rounds before bed.

Moving thru the street's Mizori was able to pass easily around moving past a few men in suits who seemed to be looking for some one but she didn't let any of them see her face. She needed to check on Muzet, something was starting to worry her even in the siren was fully capable against males in her abilities. "Please be safe" she muttered as she neared the hotel. People outside of it were moving quickly for some reason a few of them having panic stricken faces which equated to a fight had either already started or ended recently. "There aren't any guards yet. It must have started" she muttered heading towards the front entrance of the Hotel, if she could find out what was going on without attracting attention she could likely find out where Muzet was or if she had been there.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 3:01 pm
Muzet made the water fall behind them as they both made their way down. When she saw his angel, she swung her hand and made spears of water to attack Ultima. Looking down, it seems that they drew some attention to themselves. She already had her puppets keep an eye out for the guards and keep them at bay if they show up. "Darling, can you make us a portal to the port?" she asked Evan once they reached the bottom. It would be too risky if they traveled by foot. While he worked on the portal, she would deal with the gunman and his angel.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games