View Results

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:09 pm
I'm wondering if I can put this here it's the sale going on for the event going on. The sale starts Aug. 21st and ends Aug 25th.

User Image
That's the top of the page...

This is for Aug 21st...
User Image

This is for Aug 22nd...
User Image

Aug 23rd...
User Image

Aug 24th...
User Image

Aug 25th...
User Image

If this stretches the page to much I'm sorry. If you want me to take it down let me know and I will delete it.

====================================================
(I fixed it for you - Also made the images clickable for bigger images.) blaugh --Nid
Also slipping this in there too:

Sale hub item list thread  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:12 pm
Larkadroid
Want Free RIGS?

Send a trade to my mule Thymara and I'll send back a full trade of chance items.

These will be mostly old RIGs I have collected with a couple of other items thrown in.

While supplies last, I have enough items for about 50 trades, one trade per person per day please.

Still have lots of RIGS if anyone wants them!  

Larkadroid

Divine Alchemist

26,175 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:06 am
Darkerdemons is looking for 1 more game host / thread mod
for the BG party next month.

PLUS... if you have some unwanted "nicer" aquarium doo-dads, send those to Darkerdemons as well.

Thanks everyone! heart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:52 pm
emotion_zzz emotion_zzz emotion_zzz

yum_coldone yum_pizza

emotion_zzz emotion_zzz emotion_zzz  

Horace The Elf
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:37 am
Moonracer
Nidorous
Moonracer
Nidorous
Moonracer

I mean they have of course the ones that handle it in their respective countries they've released so far, but they haven't mentioned who will handle it here in the west. I don't know they may simply not have found someone yet or maybe they are thinking of going that way.

Well pretty sure because I've had the problem a lot in my life. This new keyboard I got has no problem and it was hooked up to the computer that I had problems with the other keyboards. Now that computer has been retired because Microsoft decided to kill it the... *censored for bad words* ... Anyway, at the time different keyboards always were the same seemed to not keep up with me, but this new keyboard I got I've never had an issue with it, so...not sure but kind of guessed that was the issue since it's been fixed with this keyboard.
Agreed on the tightly packed and smooth keyboards...hate them.

Okay that is true some days I do just want to charge in and bust some heads and murder things. That can be fun and I do like that but other days I like to sneak. Some days I do like the long range of a well placed obliterating spell too. hehehe Blocking...depends if it feels comfortable and easy to do. If it's not then I suck at blocking if it is then I'm okay at it. I hate FPP I stink at that so badly because it is FPP you can't see more of the field so things come in on you that you don't see because of it. Hate it!

Well usually you can but often times they are limited. Some games will allow a certain amount of extra character slots while others give you unlimited and others still will limited it to only one. So not sure what they'll do but I always try and plan for only one character slot, but if I'm given more which would I do next if it is still limited.

*puts hands in the air* Woo! I was right! *does little happy dance* ... *stops and clears throat* Okay I'm good. ^_^

I guess we'll see what they do closer to release, hope you dont have to wait long.

What happened to the other PC? Microsoft killed it? Did they end support or did they 'update' to windows 10 on an older machine?

Exactly on FPP, can't see s**t and naturally cant hear people sneaking up on you, suuuck.

Think the only one I played years back when it was limited to one was Runescape.

Yes, you guessed right. 3nodding

Yup we'll see. It's okay my brain is off of that for now I'm looking at a new recipe to try. Just have to do some dishes and then find the energy to make it. ^_^

No, it was a perfectly good tower fairly new. The only thing off was the graphics car wasn't as top of the line as it could have been. Something I was going to fix. I had 8.1 I still had some time before it was going to be unsupported. I was going to save all my work on various things from the last 2 years probably that weekend or the end of that month. That however got shot in the bum. Blue screen of death or more black screen. It wouldn't boot up. I tried to reset to last save of everything, and that didn't work. I hard restarted and that didn't work. I lost everything and have an over sided paper weight basically. crying I got a new tower, but...I really haven't made it my own I barely do what I want on it. I haven't worked on any projects I got a few songs but nothing like I had and no pictures. It isn't really mine, but I own it if that makes since.

Amen to that.

Honestly...I don't think I've actually played an MMO that limits to one char per account. Many have a certain number limit but not one. I've heard of some before but I've never actually had to deal with that myself...yet.

Yay! Because usually I get those things so wrong. ^_^;

Anything good?

Hm, it blue screen then wouldn't power back on, you MAY be able to recover things.

you can yank the harddrive out, hook it to this and plug it into a computer. From there open it like you would an external harddrive ( in most cases ) and you can then move the files off of it. varying ones...

You could also rip a windows 8 bootable repair disk; though if the laptop is not turning on, won't work obviously.

Could also put it into another laptop as well and get it running on it, but probably easier to pull it and hook it to desk top.
is similar to what I use, it's a 3 in one, just incase

Back in the day runescape only let you have one character, not sure if it still does or not. Not been on it in...years.

Applauds But you got it right. 3nodding

*shrugs* Don't know haven't made them yet. I think they called it a Milk Bonbon...but I don't have the recipe book next to me so I'm not sure. ^_^;

Um...trying to think. It more black screened. It was powered on just wouldn't go anywhere but that black screen said something I can't remember exactly one. It asked if I wanted to take it back to the last save it did of the system. I did that and still black screen said basically it didn't work. I hard restarted and it fired out the same way black screen telling me something...again can't remember exactly what. Right now that tower is sitting her next to me taking up precious space. *sighs softly*

*blinks and stares* Well I saved that last one that you said is like yours. I might just consider that though that feels beyond my tech level, but I might just try it. Though with having reset to an early save I still have lost a lot of my work because I can't remember when that was last done, but might be more than what I had saved last.

Honestly I haven't played an MMO in a while now. The last one I played was B&S or Blade & Soul when it first game out. I last a year before the player base just because to toxic to deal with for me. I haven't touched one since so not sure. Before that I've bounced around some the first one I played had a max of...9-11 characters I can't remember I think it was 9 with an extra slot or two... Which in truth wasn't that many slots since you were controlling 3 characters at once. You could buy more slots from the shop, but if not then you were rather limited since you got lots of characters as you played. After that one was one that gave you 3 slots to start the next one I think...was 2 oh wait I think one I played after that had only 1 slot. I tried it for my little brother but that was a bust so I don't remember it well. ^_^; So yeah it's not something that happens often but it does so I tried to decide if it does. ^_^

I am a 'bit' late, but bet they were good huh?

Your data may still be on the harddrive, usually when it takes it back to the last 'save point', it means it's looking for the last software update /change that happened and taking it back before that point, most images, music, and other items stay the same. You may still have all your stuff on it.

You could also try as soon as you fire it up hitting either F2, F10, F12, or escape depending on the computer model you have, and get it into BIOS. Sometimes fiddling with the settings there may work. If you can boot it in safemode too perhaps, though doing that depends on the windows version you are running. It's changed alot since Vista.

If you need more help, let me know.

Speaking of MMOs, apparently FF14 is free right now up through the first expansion? A friend told me about it at work. If I have time / remember later might fire up my gaming laptop and try it out.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:06 am
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous

Metal prevents you from cuts, and it might be alright for heat, they did wear thickly padded clothes under some chain mail and armor.

Awesome job at the car. Hey, minor details when you're desperate and worse case could find one at a junk yard and fix it later.

I dont blame you on getting rid of the jeep while you still can. Guessing it was a private seller and couldnt do a trade in?

But it's great at dips. gonk

User Image Seen these the other day along with a box of other ones at walmart in toy dept. here

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eh, slowly and kinda ugh. face plant week over yet?
I feel him. Been tempting to start back up smoking myself too.
Can't say anything good happened, nope.

Every cat in the neighborhood gonna love your garden now.

...true luckily when cooking I don't cut myself often it is burns from the oven I need to watch out for I will wear gloves and when reaching in my arm will touch the top of the oven or pan I am grabbing and I will manage to burn my self pretty bad x.X makes my skin around 5 months or more to heal from a burn and I could still have a scar from it gonk ... not sure why my arm manages to touch the top heating coil of the oven honestly need longer oven mitts.

yeah we bought it since it has well known reliability and it has parts easily found where as our 1994 jeep does not and the company has stopped producing parts for 94 jeeps lol so you have to buy from a junk yard and hope the part functions properly gonk

it was a registered dealer he just doesn't accept trade ins from vehicles before 2000 lol and since ours is a 94 it is hard to find a dealer that would honestly better off selling it for someone who wants parts or to mod the crap out of it sweatdrop it is in pretty good condition now that we have everything fixed on it and has well under 200k miles just not a lot of people want older vehicles people prefer the luxuries of newer ones where like me I could car less as long as the ac works and car drives from a to b without breaking down xd

it is but honestly the only dip I can make well with sour cream is sour cream and onion dip and I would probably like it more if I found better recipes to use sour cream in lol now Imma have to look up a recipe book 3nodding

I saw those they are really cool but I normally buy the plastic figures since metal ones use special paint if they chip or come unpainted I like the set with the beholder but not sure why they made him blue and gold lol most are red.

yeah this week has been really slow they messed with my husbands work schedule due to them firing someone at a close by location so he is working 7 days in a row then getting 3 days off instead of working 4 getting 2 off then working 3 and getting 1 off... also doesn't help I had to flip my normal 3rd shift sleep schedule to buy a car and then go and get insurance and a tag put on it I wanted to get a duplicate key made, but most key places machines are down and if they aren't they said it would cost around $100 for a key without a fob because they have a chip that has to be programmed in the key with the fob it is $180 xp I was like ******** my old 94 jeep key was like $3 at ace hardware or lowes sweatdrop

honestly don't blame you the world is really stressful right now and would much rather see people smoking than fighting or slapping a retail or fast food worker because there food or item wasn't good enough for them xd

they do they like rolling around in it more than anything which doesn't bother me mint is pretty resilient and survives in most places easily.

X.x it is already half way through the month not looking forward to next month my birthday is coming and I don't want to be older rofl honestly don't remember my age unless I do the math my husband is 4 years 11 months and a day older than I am ( normally just subtract 5 from his age and that's how old I am unless it is sept 23 on my birthday- October 24th his birthday.)
yum_puddi

Sorry, really late reply, again. gonk

Have you tried sliding the rack out part way in the oven when pulling the dish out? Maybe that would work better for you?

Wow, picky damn dealer. Any luck on finding a buyer for it? Also how's the weather your way, heard massive storms are coming through that area. Hope you guys are alright.

There was one, can't recall what it was made with, but it was sour cream and it had other things in it that was awesome with fresh fruit. Very sweet. It's probably something simple as s**t. Only had it once, but it was awesome. Think there is also an amaretto dip. Google links

Not sure why they made him blue and gold either. But as for special paints on them, can always take the original off and use model car paints, they're cheap enough to get and hold up well on metal.

As for the key issue, you can bypass it. Not tried it myself but have heard of people doing it before.
Here's a quick video
Hell if I want to pay a s**t ton of money for a key too. Would try this before I paid that much myself.

As for age, right now it is 2020, and considering you were born in a year that ends in 5 ( so says your profile ) makes it easy to subtract. 25. Which means in 2025, you'll have finally hit the round number of 30. 3nodding
As for next month...mixed feelings on September coming myself. August has been complete a**, wondering what September will hold... gonk

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:10 am
AstroZeek

I went back to the 'Warhol' xd

Incidentally, Trump commissioned some of Warhol's pictures (In a deal for under a million - about 250K) but refused to pay for them as he 'Wasn't happy with the result'. What A Schmuck. Those pictures must be worth Millions now.

"I think Trump’s sort of cheap, though, I get that feeling."

“And I just hate the Trumps because they never bought my Trump Tower portraits"...Andy Warhol.

Yeesh, when you commission someone to do something, even if you're not happy with the work, pay the guy something. He did take time to do it.

Glad to know there is one more soul out there that hate the cheeto and family. gonk
He'll forever go down as the most hated president in history I have a feeling.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:14 am
Nidorous
AstroZeek

I went back to the 'Warhol' xd

Incidentally, Trump commissioned some of Warhol's pictures (In a deal for under a million - about 250K) but refused to pay for them as he 'Wasn't happy with the result'. What A Schmuck. Those pictures must be worth Millions now.

"I think Trump’s sort of cheap, though, I get that feeling."

“And I just hate the Trumps because they never bought my Trump Tower portraits"...Andy Warhol.

Yeesh, when you commission someone to do something, even if you're not happy with the work, pay the guy something. He did take time to do it.

Glad to know there is one more soul out there that hate the cheeto and family. gonk
He'll forever go down as the most hated president in history I have a feeling.

Well, everybody has a legacy - I guess that will be Trumps.  

AstroZeek

Winged Codger

9,950 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Contributor 150

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:16 am
Nidorous
Moonracer
Nidorous
Moonracer
Nidorous
Moonracer

I mean they have of course the ones that handle it in their respective countries they've released so far, but they haven't mentioned who will handle it here in the west. I don't know they may simply not have found someone yet or maybe they are thinking of going that way.

Well pretty sure because I've had the problem a lot in my life. This new keyboard I got has no problem and it was hooked up to the computer that I had problems with the other keyboards. Now that computer has been retired because Microsoft decided to kill it the... *censored for bad words* ... Anyway, at the time different keyboards always were the same seemed to not keep up with me, but this new keyboard I got I've never had an issue with it, so...not sure but kind of guessed that was the issue since it's been fixed with this keyboard.
Agreed on the tightly packed and smooth keyboards...hate them.

Okay that is true some days I do just want to charge in and bust some heads and murder things. That can be fun and I do like that but other days I like to sneak. Some days I do like the long range of a well placed obliterating spell too. hehehe Blocking...depends if it feels comfortable and easy to do. If it's not then I suck at blocking if it is then I'm okay at it. I hate FPP I stink at that so badly because it is FPP you can't see more of the field so things come in on you that you don't see because of it. Hate it!

Well usually you can but often times they are limited. Some games will allow a certain amount of extra character slots while others give you unlimited and others still will limited it to only one. So not sure what they'll do but I always try and plan for only one character slot, but if I'm given more which would I do next if it is still limited.

*puts hands in the air* Woo! I was right! *does little happy dance* ... *stops and clears throat* Okay I'm good. ^_^

I guess we'll see what they do closer to release, hope you dont have to wait long.

What happened to the other PC? Microsoft killed it? Did they end support or did they 'update' to windows 10 on an older machine?

Exactly on FPP, can't see s**t and naturally cant hear people sneaking up on you, suuuck.

Think the only one I played years back when it was limited to one was Runescape.

Yes, you guessed right. 3nodding

Yup we'll see. It's okay my brain is off of that for now I'm looking at a new recipe to try. Just have to do some dishes and then find the energy to make it. ^_^

No, it was a perfectly good tower fairly new. The only thing off was the graphics car wasn't as top of the line as it could have been. Something I was going to fix. I had 8.1 I still had some time before it was going to be unsupported. I was going to save all my work on various things from the last 2 years probably that weekend or the end of that month. That however got shot in the bum. Blue screen of death or more black screen. It wouldn't boot up. I tried to reset to last save of everything, and that didn't work. I hard restarted and that didn't work. I lost everything and have an over sided paper weight basically. crying I got a new tower, but...I really haven't made it my own I barely do what I want on it. I haven't worked on any projects I got a few songs but nothing like I had and no pictures. It isn't really mine, but I own it if that makes since.

Amen to that.

Honestly...I don't think I've actually played an MMO that limits to one char per account. Many have a certain number limit but not one. I've heard of some before but I've never actually had to deal with that myself...yet.

Anything good?

Hm, it blue screen then wouldn't power back on, you MAY be able to recover things.

you can yank the harddrive out, hook it to this and plug it into a computer. From there open it like you would an external harddrive ( in most cases ) and you can then move the files off of it. varying ones...

You could also rip a windows 8 bootable repair disk; though if the laptop is not turning on, won't work obviously.

Could also put it into another laptop as well and get it running on it, but probably easier to pull it and hook it to desk top.

Back in the day runescape only let you have one character, not sure if it still does or not. Not been on it in...years.

*shrugs* Don't know haven't made them yet. I think they called it a Milk Bonbon...but I don't have the recipe book next to me so I'm not sure. ^_^;

Um...trying to think. It more black screened. It was powered on just wouldn't go anywhere but that black screen said something I can't remember exactly one. It asked if I wanted to take it back to the last save it did of the system. I did that and still black screen said basically it didn't work. I hard restarted and it fired out the same way black screen telling me something...again can't remember exactly what. Right now that tower is sitting her next to me taking up precious space. *sighs softly*

*blinks and stares* Well I saved that last one that you said is like yours. I might just consider that though that feels beyond my tech level, but I might just try it. Though with having reset to an early save I still have lost a lot of my work because I can't remember when that was last done, but might be more than what I had saved last.

Honestly I haven't played an MMO in a while now. The last one I played was B&S or Blade & Soul when it first game out. I last a year before the player base just because to toxic to deal with for me. I haven't touched one since so not sure. Before that I've bounced around some the first one I played had a max of...9-11 characters I can't remember I think it was 9 with an extra slot or two... Which in truth wasn't that many slots since you were controlling 3 characters at once. You could buy more slots from the shop, but if not then you were rather limited since you got lots of characters as you played. After that one was one that gave you 3 slots to start the next one I think...was 2 oh wait I think one I played after that had only 1 slot. I tried it for my little brother but that was a bust so I don't remember it well. ^_^; So yeah it's not something that happens often but it does so I tried to decide if it does. ^_^

Your data may still be on the harddrive, usually when it takes it back to the last 'save point', it means it's looking for the last software update /change that happened and taking it back before that point, most images, music, and other items stay the same. You may still have all your stuff on it.

You could also try as soon as you fire it up hitting either F2, F10, F12, or escape depending on the computer model you have, and get it into BIOS. Sometimes fiddling with the settings there may work. If you can boot it in safemode too perhaps, though doing that depends on the windows version you are running. It's changed alot since Vista.

Speaking of MMOs, apparently FF14 is free right now up through the first expansion? A friend told me about it at work. If I have time / remember later might fire up my gaming laptop and try it out.

Don't know yet still haven't made them yet need condensed milk that's the only thing I'm missing now, and the name is slightly off but can't remember now.

Oh really!? Oh this is very good news. See I don't know computers well so I had no idea. Well it's worth trying then I'll have to look into this more.

Right I remember having to do that once LONG ago. I'll have to look into it more, but you've given me hope that I haven't lost all my stuff thank you. I'll look into it and see what I can figure out and do. Thank you.

*chuckles* Yeah, my little brother is desperately trying to get me to play that because that's his MMO. I'm...just not interested. I've watched game play of it and raids and have...just found it boring. I know that raids you have to know the mechanics and such so I know that doing that and knowing it and timing is taken into considerations since I'm only watching and not playing. But...I don't know it just doesn't interesting me. There isn't a class that goes "Oh I'd so play that class if I played this game" I find them all lack luster and rather boring. He enjoys it and I support him and I know others enjoy it but I don't know why it doesn't speak to me. I hope you enjoy it when/if you get a chance to try it out. he says it's very fun and you can change classes whenever you like. He's bounced around from a number of classes but prefers the White Mage over Astrologen, but he says the Astrologen if you can get it down feels more rewarding when you do good. I know he's been the Dragoon. I don't know if you'll play on the European servers or not, but if you do and run into a character named SleepyBee be nice to him. ^_^

By the way love the look very cool. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:22 pm
Moonracer
Nidorous
Moonracer
Nidorous
Moonracer

Amen to that.

Anything good?

Don't know yet still haven't made them yet need condensed milk that's the only thing I'm missing now, and the name is slightly off but can't remember now.

Oh really!? Oh this is very good news. See I don't know computers well so I had no idea. Well it's worth trying then I'll have to look into this more.

Right I remember having to do that once LONG ago. I'll have to look into it more, but you've given me hope that I haven't lost all my stuff thank you. I'll look into it and see what I can figure out and do. Thank you.

*chuckles* Yeah, my little brother is desperately trying to get me to play that because that's his MMO. I'm...just not interested. I've watched game play of it and raids and have...just found it boring. I know that raids you have to know the mechanics and such so I know that doing that and knowing it and timing is taken into considerations since I'm only watching and not playing. But...I don't know it just doesn't interesting me. There isn't a class that goes "Oh I'd so play that class if I played this game" I find them all lack luster and rather boring. He enjoys it and I support him and I know others enjoy it but I don't know why it doesn't speak to me. I hope you enjoy it when/if you get a chance to try it out. he says it's very fun and you can change classes whenever you like. He's bounced around from a number of classes but prefers the White Mage over Astrologen, but he says the Astrologen if you can get it down feels more rewarding when you do good. I know he's been the Dragoon. I don't know if you'll play on the European servers or not, but if you do and run into a character named SleepyBee be nice to him. ^_^

Ah, gotcha. Not too hard to find, usually in the baking aisle somewhere. Usually get a lot of orders at work for it around the holidays; people making their holiday noms.

Yes, look into it. 3nodding Worse case, you'll learn it's mildly damaged and will have to either use it as a back up drive or transfer everything to a back up drive. That's my guess.

Not downloaded it, probably too late to even start at the moment shitty internet takes years to download anything. gonk Will have to wait until my next day off to do it. If I don't get side tracked again.
I'm not sure how the servers break up. But, if I do, I'll wave hi. whee

Thanks, after learning how to cut the stupid veil on the hat, wanted to try this:
...and not finding an image for it.... gonk

...finally:
link
Akabane from an old anime called Get Backers, one of his signature moves, bloody rain.

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

MimiThePiggyOrc

Fluffy Treat

17,875 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:52 pm
Nidorous

Have you tried sliding the rack out part way in the oven when pulling the dish out? Maybe that would work better for you?

Wow, picky damn dealer. Any luck on finding a buyer for it? Also how's the weather your way, heard massive storms are coming through that area. Hope you guys are alright.

There was one, can't recall what it was made with, but it was sour cream and it had other things in it that was awesome with fresh fruit. Very sweet. It's probably something simple as s**t. Only had it once, but it was awesome. Think there is also an amaretto dip. Google links

Not sure why they made him blue and gold either. But as for special paints on them, can always take the original off and use model car paints, they're cheap enough to get and hold up well on metal.

As for the key issue, you can bypass it. Not tried it myself but have heard of people doing it before.
Here's a quick video
Hell if I want to pay a s**t ton of money for a key too. Would try this before I paid that much myself.

As for age, right now it is 2020, and considering you were born in a year that ends in 5 ( so says your profile ) makes it easy to subtract. 25. Which means in 2025, you'll have finally hit the round number of 30. 3nodding
As for next month...mixed feelings on September coming myself. August has been complete a**, wondering what September will hold... gonk

No problem smile I completely understand hope you got some mental rest as well as regular rest xd

I normally don't think that far ahead but I will probably do that from now on because it only happens when I reach in and my arm gets close to the top burner... sweatdrop you think I would not rush and learn but sometimes I get caught up in other things and hear the timer for a pot roast in the oven and just grab if I didn't keep the oven mitts next to the over I know I would forget to use them and burn my hands from time to time x.X you think a person like me wouldn't be able to cook but everyone seems to think I am a great cook despite me being clumsy then again only the people I tell and my husband know the full extent of my clumsiness in the kitchen lol

yeah most dealers around where I live refuse any vehicle older than a 2005 they say they are "obsolete" but I like my older cars lol I don't need fancy electronics as long as the ac works and the motor and transmission are reliable 3nodding hell I use my phone to listen to music most of the time unless I burn a cd so I really don't even care if the radio is busted xp

Actually we sold it Saturday for more than we paid for it originally due to all the work we put into it. was going to a kid for his first car he seemed to really love it especially since here in the south people can readily mod older jeeps like te one we sold. It will be missed but damn did I not enjoy working on the electrical, water pump and fuel system razz I am liking the corolla a lot so far it is a 2007 Toyota corolla ce so basic not luxury or sport but the engine is really good and really quiet only down side is my husband misses cruise control when driving highway lol and we will probably have to replace the tires more frequently since the jeep had such readily available high tread tires. also having a silver car makes it hard to find in a parking lot full of mostly white, black, grey, and silver cars sometimes wish more car companies painted their cars bright colors xd

A hell of a lot of rain is all that I have seen for the past 2 months it has rained 4-6 out of 7 days every week recently not bad just not a fan of humid bug weather lol

sounds good I will look up some recipes later smile

True I see more red dragons than any other I personally like the green ones each color has a different personality which is interesting when playing... We have been painting a lot of figures recently to get ready for the game we planned on sunday mostly towns people and my new dwarf and dwarf mounted on a bear. me and my husband recently came up with an idea for our next dnd venture where the players play the monsters and he plays a hero and we all try to gang up and defeat him since he knows the monsters well he will expect them to act a certain way and since the group normally plays adventurers it will be interesting to see how they handle playing neutral or lower characters ... probably won't have any dragons or beholders but I am planning on being a Kobold or Minotaur... so lots of dungeons with traps for me lol only dm-ed a few times so I will have to relearn the monsters strengths.

I will check it out most people around here when selling you a new car won't sell you a spare and the only people making spares for cars are the specific dealer ships with are way too over priced and batteries plus but since it is newer than 2005 the car key has a chip in it and without that "programmed chip" the car will not crank x.X which means you pay for the key and then $80 or more for the chip and programming of it... where as older cars you just pay $5 or less for the key. gonk

Yeah born in 95 sept. 23... husband is 90 oct. 24 I honestly don't keep up much with my birthday personally since honestly it tends to not be a fun day for me I have pretty bad luck on those days I either work, something bad happens, or I get sick... like last year a week before my birthday our Mazda 3 the transfer case exploded and the car could not more or crank so on my birthday we spent the entire day driving out of state and in state looking for a vehicle x.X year before that everyone I knew canceled on me and I got to go to a table for 7 and eat alone as well as go home and get ready to move due to the apt. I lived in raising rent by $150 year before that I had to work while sick all day and remember having an awful experience with a customer... and so on... and when I was a kid my parents left me around my birthday when I was about 5 y/o... cousin committed suicide on my 17 birthday... etc.. and since 2020 has been such a bad year I honestly just want to stay home and sleep all day this year gonk but surprisingly my-husbands birthdays seem to be really fun since it is right before Halloween we normally watch horror movies and play games all day lol

Hoping sept. is better than august for sure x.X we need at least a few good memories or 2020 will officially be the year of pain and depression lol

Hope you have been well with little to no bad weather in your area... we normally never get anything but the occasional flood since I live in a valley area of the state. it only snows every 2-5 years lol so when it does people just stay home and most businesses are closed and the way the year is going I would not be surprised if it snowed in my state this year xd
yum_puddi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:18 pm
Nidorous
Moonracer
Nidorous
Moonracer
Nidorous
Moonracer

Amen to that.

Anything good?

Ah, gotcha. Not too hard to find, usually in the baking aisle somewhere. Usually get a lot of orders at work for it around the holidays; people making their holiday noms.

Yes, look into it. 3nodding Worse case, you'll learn it's mildly damaged and will have to either use it as a back up drive or transfer everything to a back up drive. That's my guess.

Not downloaded it, probably too late to even start at the moment shitty internet takes years to download anything. gonk Will have to wait until my next day off to do it. If I don't get side tracked again.
I'm not sure how the servers break up. But, if I do, I'll wave hi. whee

Thanks, after learning how to cut the stupid veil on the hat, wanted to try this:
...and not finding an image for it.... gonk

...finally:
link
Akabane from an old anime called Get Backers, one of his signature moves, bloody rain.

Yeah I can usually find it near the holidays but I'm kind of having a bit of trouble right now. I can't find evaporated milk but not condensed. I'll eventually find it though so I can try the recipe out. ^_^

*nods* Okay I see. I will definitely look into it thank you. Might take me a bit seeing as how I'm not really tech savvy but I'll see what I can do.

Oh god I hear ya on that. The internet can be so slow sometimes. Worst part is my modem likes to be a little...witch with a capital B if you catch my meaning. I understand about getting sidetracked too. So many things of mine get rearranged because of me getting sidetracked by something else. ^_^ Well I hope you can get it downloaded and will enjoy it my little brother just loves it. Cool you'll probably have to tell him you're friends with me, he's kind of shy but a nice guy.

*snaps fingers and points* That's who you reminded of!! *mutters* Now I gotta update my fav of you. I LOVED Get Backers!! Loved that freakin' anime! I know Akabane he was nuts but so cool! I need to pop that anime in again so enjoyed that one! Well I say you did an awesome job!  

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Pesty Elf

Captain

Seasonal Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:46 am
Darkerdemons is looking for 1 more game host / thread mod
for the BG party next month.

PLUS... if you have some unwanted "nicer" aquarium doo-dads, send those to Darkerdemons as well.

Thanks everyone! heart

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:14 pm
Larkadroid
Larkadroid
Want Free RIGS?

Send a trade to my mule Thymara and I'll send back a full trade of chance items.

These will be mostly old RIGs I have collected with a couple of other items thrown in.

While supplies last, I have enough items for about 50 trades, one trade per person per day please.

Still have lots of RIGS if anyone wants them!

You can also Ghost the account and see if there is anything you want for free. Everything is up for grabs, except what she is wearing.

Ghost code: 28666659

Larkadroid

Divine Alchemist

26,175 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Nidorous
Vice Captain

Animal Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:48 pm
MimiThePiggyOrc
Nidorous

Here's a quick video

No problem smile I completely understand hope you got some mental rest as well as regular rest xd

I normally don't think that far ahead but I will probably do that from now on because it only happens when I reach in and my arm gets close to the top burner... sweatdrop you think I would not rush and learn but sometimes I get caught up in other things and hear the timer for a pot roast in the oven and just grab if I didn't keep the oven mitts next to the over I know I would forget to use them and burn my hands from time to time x.X you think a person like me wouldn't be able to cook but everyone seems to think I am a great cook despite me being clumsy then again only the people I tell and my husband know the full extent of my clumsiness in the kitchen lol

yeah most dealers around where I live refuse any vehicle older than a 2005 they say they are "obsolete" but I like my older cars lol I don't need fancy electronics as long as the ac works and the motor and transmission are reliable 3nodding hell I use my phone to listen to music most of the time unless I burn a cd so I really don't even care if the radio is busted xp

Actually we sold it Saturday for more than we paid for it originally due to all the work we put into it. was going to a kid for his first car he seemed to really love it especially since here in the south people can readily mod older jeeps like te one we sold. It will be missed but damn did I not enjoy working on the electrical, water pump and fuel system razz I am liking the corolla a lot so far it is a 2007 Toyota corolla ce so basic not luxury or sport but the engine is really good and really quiet only down side is my husband misses cruise control when driving highway lol and we will probably have to replace the tires more frequently since the jeep had such readily available high tread tires. also having a silver car makes it hard to find in a parking lot full of mostly white, black, grey, and silver cars sometimes wish more car companies painted their cars bright colors xd

A hell of a lot of rain is all that I have seen for the past 2 months it has rained 4-6 out of 7 days every week recently not bad just not a fan of humid bug weather lol

sounds good I will look up some recipes later smile

True I see more red dragons than any other I personally like the green ones each color has a different personality which is interesting when playing... We have been painting a lot of figures recently to get ready for the game we planned on sunday mostly towns people and my new dwarf and dwarf mounted on a bear. me and my husband recently came up with an idea for our next dnd venture where the players play the monsters and he plays a hero and we all try to gang up and defeat him since he knows the monsters well he will expect them to act a certain way and since the group normally plays adventurers it will be interesting to see how they handle playing neutral or lower characters ... probably won't have any dragons or beholders but I am planning on being a Kobold or Minotaur... so lots of dungeons with traps for me lol only dm-ed a few times so I will have to relearn the monsters strengths.

I will check it out most people around here when selling you a new car won't sell you a spare and the only people making spares for cars are the specific dealer ships with are way too over priced and batteries plus but since it is newer than 2005 the car key has a chip in it and without that "programmed chip" the car will not crank x.X which means you pay for the key and then $80 or more for the chip and programming of it... where as older cars you just pay $5 or less for the key. gonk

Yeah born in 95 sept. 23... husband is 90 oct. 24 I honestly don't keep up much with my birthday personally since honestly it tends to not be a fun day for me I have pretty bad luck on those days I either work, something bad happens, or I get sick... like last year a week before my birthday our Mazda 3 the transfer case exploded and the car could not more or crank so on my birthday we spent the entire day driving out of state and in state looking for a vehicle x.X year before that everyone I knew canceled on me and I got to go to a table for 7 and eat alone as well as go home and get ready to move due to the apt. I lived in raising rent by $150 year before that I had to work while sick all day and remember having an awful experience with a customer... and so on... and when I was a kid my parents left me around my birthday when I was about 5 y/o... cousin committed suicide on my 17 birthday... etc.. and since 2020 has been such a bad year I honestly just want to stay home and sleep all day this year gonk but surprisingly my-husbands birthdays seem to be really fun since it is right before Halloween we normally watch horror movies and play games all day lol

Hoping sept. is better than august for sure x.X we need at least a few good memories or 2020 will officially be the year of pain and depression lol

Hope you have been well with little to no bad weather in your area... we normally never get anything but the occasional flood since I live in a valley area of the state. it only snows every 2-5 years lol so when it does people just stay home and most businesses are closed and the way the year is going I would not be surprised if it snowed in my state this year xd
yum_puddi

Eh, we were slamming today at work for once, we were glad for the work and being short handed. rofl Means we actually got to work at full speed today.

Yes, pull the rack out a little bit, scoot the dish forward, take dish out. Me, I am lazy, I usually dont push the dish back that far in the oven to start with, this way I don't have to reach in the damn oven when I ever do use it.

Awesome deal, glad to hear you sold it already. You can get high tread tires on the corrola, not as much as a jeep, but good news is, tires should be less expensive for it too.

Glad to hear the storm hasn't hit you guys much. Last I had heard it cleared through LA, was moving up towards Ark. ( kinda hoping it wipes out walmart corporate office. whee )

The fiendish witch queen is the focus of the biggest D&D sourcebook expansion to 5th Edition's rules, subclasses, and more since Xanathar's Guide to Everything in 2017. On Monday, Wizards of the Coast announced Tasha's Cauldron of Everything will be released on November 17, 2020.
Read that the other day and meant to tell you about it. It updates races, classes, and 'presets' about the races and such from what little I read on it. Sounds interesting.

Yeah, chips are a pain in the a**. Not sure why the dealer wouldnt give you the other key. They should have 2 keys with every car. Unless someone only turned in one of them...
link1
links on google
Some interesting reads.
or could do this

....well, s**t. gonk You have horrible luck on that day huh? yes, stay in bed and watch TV all day. Eat candy too.

Agreed to this. 2020 s**t show.

Getting some rains here, but think it's minor off shoots of the storm moving up from the south. Colorado and Cali need the rain the most.

--!!!--

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff