Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
dreadly time,human/demon rp,seting up,rollplayers needed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  yay
View Results

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:18 am
"Please don't fight," Ishizai pleaded, "You are brothers right? Brother's shouldn't fight, they should get along."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:08 pm
Ishizai
"Please don't fight," Ishizai pleaded, "You are brothers right? Brother's shouldn't fight, they should get along."

cain and able was brothers to and look how well they got along said can,he did demange the twn of a race that im allied with said will
dark ma then picked up will and ate him  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:19 pm
Ishizai sighed.
"I give up," she said, turning around, "There is obviously no use trying to reason with people who's lives seem to revolve around fighting the other."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:28 pm
Ishizai
Ishizai sighed.
"I give up," she said, turning around, "There is obviously no use trying to reason with people who's lives seem to revolve around fighting the other."

dark ma seemed upset, then flames shot out of its belly will jumped out and punched can in the face and the things cane after can and dark ma, they are called faceless  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:48 pm
williams_101
fearth
"yes i see.." Crisw and Will sat by the fire back at the cave While Willo and fearth slept uder the stars.
"This is a problem i will not have my doughter targited by some random man this has to be duilt with but how. I don't even know where he is. do you.?
The fire craked softly as a little ind drifted into the cave,.
(thanks lol and the spie glassess thnks a bunch i have been looking for them scince a joined.)
(your avie is dark and sexy lol)
(i have to go to go time to start the show love ya heart )
no, i don't know,but may be they know will sommoned the to that he killed , awnser thequstion if you can he told them with a kind look on his face,
(your wellcome, and thanks mrgreen )

the snake was the first to speak and made a point to cuddle next to Wills leag.
"Well masssster the mann livesss it west hugrith a cityyy or king kingdom which ever u like to call it."
the oger cut in
"he is quit larg taller then you both put togther with cold gray eyes and a deep demanding voice."
carisaw nodded and went deep i thought.
"is there anything elesw?"
both zombies schook there heads as one.
"old master wassss very misteryssss, though i do know that he is a fire and lghtning welderer like you master Will"
the snake hissed  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:57 pm
fearth
williams_101
fearth
"yes i see.." Crisw and Will sat by the fire back at the cave While Willo and fearth slept uder the stars.
"This is a problem i will not have my doughter targited by some random man this has to be duilt with but how. I don't even know where he is. do you.?
The fire craked softly as a little ind drifted into the cave,.
(thanks lol and the spie glassess thnks a bunch i have been looking for them scince a joined.)
(your avie is dark and sexy lol)
(i have to go to go time to start the show love ya heart )
no, i don't know,but may be they know will sommoned the to that he killed , awnser thequstion if you can he told them with a kind look on his face,
(your wellcome, and thanks mrgreen )

the snake was the first to speak and made a point to cuddle next to Wills leag.
"Well masssster the mann livesss it west hugrith a cityyy or king kingdom which ever u like to call it."
the oger cut in
"he is quit larg taller then you both put togther with cold gray eyes and a deep demanding voice."
carisaw nodded and went deep i thought.
"is there anything elesw?"
both zombies schook there heads as one.
"old master wassss very misteryssss, though i do know that he is a fire and lghtning welderer like you master Will"
the snake hissed
Has? said will to him self no it couldn't be he wouldn't there buged will a great deal there just no way,, no its not him cus hes the same size of me, but it would be helpful it i ran in to him, he said to himself, the 2 of you may go he said and they was gone, cellric walked with the 2 arch shadow demons and soon the 3 could be seen, the fire crackled cellric was holding some thing warped in a hide,  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:10 pm
:you see it don't u?.. haha not that it matters, any way do you want it? hummm shall i give it to you of corse ther is a price" said carllic as he held the cloth close to him slef.
fearth rolled over and sat up . Willow was fast asleep so she got up with out wakink her and wondered of toward the small stream that ran a few milles from the cave.
Cupping her hands fearth cought some of the water in her hands and splashed it on her face driving away some of the dirt she felt and clearing her mind.
The moon shown a deep blue that night but the girl couls see the small taints of pink brushing the demples on the clouds.
"Hummm suns almost up " she mummbled and smiled. It had been a long night but all seem to have tuurned out for the best , Thurning back for the camp a small movement cought her eye. turning around fearth saw a small bug cralw towards her..
"Soo do you want it Will" the man laughed and held the cloth out to him.
(good night)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:27 pm
fearth
:you see it don't u?.. haha not that it matters, any way do you want it? hummm shall i give it to you of corse ther is a price" said carllic as he held the cloth close to him slef.
fearth rolled over and sat up . Willow was fast asleep so she got up with out wakink her and wondered of toward the small stream that ran a few milles from the cave.
Cupping her hands fearth cought some of the water in her hands and splashed it on her face driving away some of the dirt she felt and clearing her mind.
The moon shown a deep blue that night but the girl couls see the small taints of pink brushing the demples on the clouds.
"Hummm suns almost up " she mummbled and smiled. It had been a long night but all seem to have tuurned out for the best , Thurning back for the camp a small movement cought her eye. turning around fearth saw a small bug cralw towards her..
"Soo do you want it Will" the man laughed and held the cloth out to him.
(good night)
is that what i think it is said wil looking like he seen a ghost, fear was there for the 1st time he looked around, the mark was on his neck once more in its 1st form, she may theres only one reason it would look like that he said to them yeah i'll buy whats in the hide he said but how on earth did you get the dark lords coak and like do you have it it would only be good to the dark lord he said, cellroc said how did you know what it was its hide in this old hide, just be cuase theres a bule moon out dosen't mean some one in going to turn me to him he said
then he got up, something deep in side wanted the coak but he did not take it, good said the demons behide him you passed the test, and they plled out guitlets unlike any other there was dark silver colored and the was blule silk no them to this are the guintlets of the demon master, they said, it will increase your demonic sommons by 500% but your dark side may be reborn it your not care full he said and the other one had something but didn't give it to him,if they caused that big of a bad thing then its better if i don't you them he said, you pasted the 2nd text the oter one said will then looked at crisaw, i feel that theres a demon near by and that mark mean, well you knowq what it means you put it on me he said,( if you have forrgoten it comes up when fearth's in a hole of some kind like if you thing tryed to take her it would come up,) but crisaw you do you think , i mean i not sure what she doing i don't want her redface he said but he said  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:23 am
williams_101
Ishizai
Ishizai sighed.

dark ma seemed upset, then flames shot out of its belly will jumped out and punched can in the face and the things cane after can and dark ma, they are called faceless

Ishizai spun round to face them all again, anger rising with in her.
"Can't you people do anything other that fight each other?!" she yelled, "There are other ways to solve things without resorting to violence!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:43 pm
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
Ishizai sighed.

"Can't you people do anything other that fight each other?!" she yelled, "There are other ways to solve things without resorting to violence!"
,if i don't defend my self said will i would die, what other way is there said can as he was looking around  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:10 pm
williams_101
Ishizai
williams_101
Ishizai
Ishizai sighed.

,if i don't defend my self said will i would die, what other way is there said can as he was looking around

"You could try being reasonable," Ishizai snapped, "Words can be stronger than actions sometimes."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:40 pm
can truns to will and siad, this ones a hot head isn't she, will knew better then to said anty thing but a smile crite on his face but he was trying to fight it off ok we'll talk it out he said  

williams_101

fearth

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:44 pm
carisaw srugged his shoulders ......
fearth bent down and cot a good look at the strange bug.
"humm your weird" she mummbled and was some what stunded when iit spat its' tung at her and walked away.
"Wow a smart bug... hum? Will is that you?'
back at the camp casirw and WIll bth felt the raise in demon power and looked at each other.
"Fearth !fearth where are you?" Willo called she had woken up due to the power surge.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:50 pm
fearth
carisaw srugged his shoulders ......
fearth bent down and cot a good look at the strange bug.
"humm your weird" she mummbled and was some what stunded when iit spat its' tung at her and walked away.
"Wow a smart bug... hum? Will is that you?'
back at the camp casirw and WIll bth felt the raise in demon power and looked at each other.
"Fearth !fearth where are you?" Willo called she had woken up due to the power surge.
willow i can lead you to her he said, i have a bond with her that yet me find her when shes in ttoble he said will sommon 500 flying demons and they toke off to find her the 2 shadow rch demons just staired at will not taking their eyes off of him willow you come and you 2 crisaw, cellirc you do something usefull he said,and then they was off to find her

no im not him said a voice, but you will hate him soon said a voice you will be the one that truns him to the dark lord, for you'r the only one he would never fight back it you did it said a voice, and then a powerfull demon walked up benide her it was enjoy this but his boss give him odrers not to do that so he turned to manny bugs and the 2 0of them was gone  

williams_101

Leliana Andraste

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:36 am
williams_101
can truns to will and siad, this ones a hot head isn't she, will knew better then to said anty thing but a smile crite on his face but he was trying to fight it off ok we'll talk it out he said

"Thank you," Ishizai sighed, "I just don't think it's right for brothers to fight without at least trying to resolve their differences by some other way first."  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games