Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:53 pm
Jack opened his eyes."sha is coming."He jumped onto a tree to wait for Sha.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:27 pm
Keely looking around notices Sha is not there"Oh no...where's Sha...?"she says in a concerned voice.  

Precious_Jade

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:16 pm
Sha approached the area where he smelled Jack's scent. He landed on the ground drawing his kursarigama swinging it back and forth"Come out, come out wherever you are Jacky boy"he grinned."I smelled your filth a mile away....."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:33 pm
jack opend his eyes and jumped on top of Sha.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:03 pm
blackmagic5
jack opend his eyes and jumped on top of Sha.
As he was tackled to the ground, Sha grabbed Jack by the throat and threw him into a tree. He stood up regaining composure picking his kursarigama that he had dropped when he was attacked"I'm gonna chop you up into little pieces you monster!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:06 pm
"Go ahead.You'll only be putting keely in danger."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:09 pm
Tassa turned around and looked at her friends, and gritted her teeth. She knew where Sha went, and in breaking the pact she had made with Aryia he was only commiting suicide. "Keely, we all need to get to the palace now, Sha is smart, but I need to go to the ceremony if I want to protect you all further. You can follow me if you want or go looking, if so I'll catch your scent later. But you can NOT go onto Wolf Land."

She made her way through the forest, if the others choose to follow so be it, but she had enough to do as it was.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:55 pm
blackmagic5
"Go ahead.You'll only be putting keely in danger."
"Shaddup you no goodson of a b*tch!"Sha plows his fist into the side of Jack's face"I'm tired of your damn lies!!"he brings his knee up and knees Jack in the stomach."Whats your f**ckin' obsession with Keely anyway you creep!!!"  

Rai Kashino

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:17 pm
"You want to see what'll happen if you kill me?Fine so be it."Jack jumps in the air and a black smoke surronds him and he turns into a thousand headed hydra."sssso your SSSSSha?Pathetic kill Jack and Keely diesss.They are bounded together by diesssteny.Itsss your choccie."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:24 pm
"Stay away from her!!!!"Sha lunged at the hydra kursarigama in hand. He swung the sickle at the hydra's heads slicing them clean off the body like a knife through butter.Sha landed on the other side of the body on his feet his fists clenched and his jaw tight with anger.  

Rai Kashino

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:26 pm
His heads grew back."idiot."The Hydra opened its mouth and shota a stream of Electricity and Sha's chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:58 pm
Ariya, looking as big as possible with her tail high, growled a deep note in her throat and approched Sha and Jack. "What do you think you're doing!" She barked.
She lifted up her paw and showed her sharp claws. "Stop this instance or I'll kill the both of you without hesitation."

snubsnub
Crew

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:25 pm
The hydra saw ariya and went back inside of jack."Thats what will happen if you kill me Sha."He said punching him in the face then kicking him in the ribs  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:27 pm
Sha quickly recovered from the attack and lunged at Jack once more tearing at him relentlessly not stopping each time he threw a blow to Jack his eyes got darker and darker and he gave in more and more to his demon form.Ignoring Ariya,and only wanting one thing--to kill Jack."I'll rip you limb from limb!!"  

Rai Kashino

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:32 pm
PrettyBoi18
Sha quickly recovered from the attack and lunged at Jack once more tearing at him relentlessly not stopping each time he threw a blow to Jack his eyes got darker and darker and he gave in more and more to his demon form.Ignoring Ariya,and only wanting one thing--to kill Jack."I'll rip you limb from limb!!"
"SHA NO!"Keely came into view"Please sha no more killing!"she ran to him and grabbed his arm rubbing her cheek on his bicept"Please sha...."she looked up at him see into his eyes but his eyes were dark and bottomless"Sha....whats happened to you?"  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games