Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of the Twilight Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  It's neat!
  Gold!
View Results

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:20 pm
By the time Sebastian had finished his sentence, Rie fell asleep, warn out from the last few days.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:28 pm
Sebastian fell into a light slumber moments after Rie did, exhausted from everything that had happened. His tail flicked lightly back and forth while his eyes occasionally fluttered open than closed in rapid succession.  

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:45 pm
Gray that night came up with a list of things to do.

"Make potions, explosives, slave cloths, become a slave, and get sold." He read the list aloud to himself as he paced back and forth, chewing on the end of the his black ink calligraphy pen.

Theres was little time to make such explosives but he knew he could do it.
Quickly he had got to work up in one of his empty rooms. His potions and experimental vases were all around. Instantly he began his tests. At first nothing happened when he mixed a few liquids but later he found himself in an explostion, half the town heard the ruckus and a part of the room was blown away.

"to much..."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:31 pm
The next morning, Rie woke up. She looked outside to see the city is still moving along.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:08 pm
Sebastian woke moments after Rie did, he uncurled himself and stretched, claws extending then retracting as he stretched. He looked up to Rie and meowed softly, then shook his head."Morning."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:16 am
"Morning." Rie replied as she walked over to Sebastian, petting him lightly.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:41 pm
Sebastian stood slightly, rubbing his head against Rie's palm and purring contently."I'll never get used to this."Sebastian said in the middle of purring.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:10 am
Gray stayed up cleaning and creating. Eventually he did his formula right but with a cost. He was proud with his costume and new he could get through his little charade.

Early the next morning he and turned himself into the slave auctions claiming his master had sent him here. The greedy auctioniers took Grey without questioning him any further.

He stood in a large cage with a group of slaves who were of no importance, your average slave. He sighed to himself and wondered what city they would be off to after this one. Gray was surprised people didn't recognize him.

By the time the sun was in the sky of morning, Gray was off to the nearest town. He slept most of the way of the journey. When they had arrived Gray was smacked with the hand of the whip on of the guards carried.

He would have been dead the moment he pressed the whip against Gray's flesh but Gray knew he had to hold back, so his plan wouldnt be ruined.

Everyone was up and ready, standing side by side in chains.
"Hey fat boy, why don't you loosen these chains, they're slightly tight."
Another blow to Gray's body.
"Shut your whole Slave." the fat guard replied.
Gray grinned and shook his head. He was going through a lot, he hopped it would bring him to his goal.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Banished Forever

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:39 pm
Aisuru had wandered to the closet town, almost deserted yet it had a certain type of power floating through it's wind. After a long run and the energy regain, she had to shift to her almost human form to appear as a normal low-powered in the quiet hum of the ghost town.

A few men stood outside a bar & inn. A sign to the left read 'Haven.'
Her attire would stick out in the town, she only smiled and laughed quietly as she thought the towns given name sounded too much like Heaven.

She nodded to them as she walked into the dark bar, a silent nod and quiet eyes were the best response she recieved. It was all she needed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:44 pm
Rie stopped petting Sebastian. "Hey, let's go get breakfast adn then go shoping. What do you think?" She asked him.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:23 pm
"Sounds like a plan to me. Remind me never to change into any type of feline again."Sebastian said as he stretched and jumped off of the chair."After you, I can't open doors."He said with a sort of shrug.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:45 pm
Rie giggled. "Ok, let's go then." She said as she picked up Sebastian and walked out of the inn. Once outside, the city was very busy. "What should we do first? There are so many things here." She asked him.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:06 pm
Sebastian once again seemed to shrug."My guess is breakfast first, that seems the normal choice anyway. Or shopping, then a sort of brunch. Once again its up to you, I can't enter stores without someone holding me. Being in this form makes me almost useless to you, except the use of the limited majicks I still possess through all of my forms."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:24 pm
Rie nodded. "I understand. Then i'll protect you." She said as she smiled down at him. She walked with him in her arms until they reached a bar. "How about here? This seems like a ok place to get a quick breakfast."  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Sebastian Kierrn

Enduring Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:30 pm
Sebastian gazed up at the bar from where he was."It seems like as good a place as any."He said after a moment, before sneezing lightly. He shook his head and began to paw at his whiskers.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff