Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:20 am
User ImageLeonSkurks

Have you considered the fact that she might like it? He asked and got off Brago and moved away from the demon, only to stretched and flop onto his side.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:23 am
"have you ever considered that she puts up with it because she loved you and she was nice?" Brago retorted angrily

((Jayce is your quick bar gone? ))  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:29 am
User ImageLeonSkurks

That's how someone who's scared would act. She never had any reason to be afraid of me. I've sworn to her on several occasions that I'd rather die than hurt her. Leon growled. The animal wanted to fight, but Leon forced it back into it's dark space. It was almost as if he could here the creature whimpering in fear. The spirit of the wolf was fearful of the spirit of the man. Never a good thing.

llOOC: ???ll

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:40 am
"Leon, we dont care. The scarring needs to stop immediately. That is our one demand. Its nothing big. You dont really need to claw her while haveing sex anyways"  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:44 am
User ImageLeonSkurks

Fine. Then she can just tie my hands to the bed post until I've got it controlled since these things take time, not just twenty minutes Brago. Leon got back up to his paws and began to pace back and forth, restless suddenly. And I assure you that standing here isn't going to do sh*t for Soli.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:03 am
"Then this will take a while, because I wont let you bed her."  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:08 am
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon's upper lip twitched as he continued to pace. Well, how are you going to fix this Brago? Hmm? Are you going to stand there or do you think you should be helping me just a little? Cause I could just go home and turn all wolfy on everyone. Besides, I have a position to defend and too much crap I have to take care of. His golden eyesstayed on Brago as he continued to move about impatiently.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:16 am
"I dont know.. The only solution I can think of is completely surpressing the wolf, but you talk as if you can control it anytime.. Calm yourself. I do not work miracles in seconds"  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:21 am
User ImageLeonSkurks

A sort of dark chortling came from the wolf. It's called fear brago, and fear is power. You should know that. He sat down finally. But I cannot surpress it complete because that would be like tearing my wolf side from me and leaving me human, and as much fun as the idea sounds, I prefer to be able to defend myself in this world of monsters and chaos. A wolfish grin came to his face. Soli had a collar for me to supress the wolf. It's back at her shop where I left it. It allows me to keep my wolf side, but the creature has no control over anything. It just sits there and watches through my eyes.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:24 am
"strange.. Id be willing to give up being a Demon for Hana. Are you saying you value your life more than that of Soli whom you love? "  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:31 am
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon had the sudden urge to tear Brago's throat out for questioning his love for Soli. I would die for Soli without reason. If she told me to cut out my own heart I would, but how would I be able to protect her if I'm nothing more than a meal on the bottom of the foodchain? If I were human and with Soli, I would feel like I was useless to her because I would never want anyone to lay a harmful finger on her. And having you or someone else protect her makes me less of a man than you. He growled as he now stood defensively, the hair on his hackles raised.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:38 am
Brago started tapping his foot. Should I?... It might be troublesome getting it back afterwards... Its buried down here too.  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:43 am
User ImageLeonSkurks

The wolf stood growling awhile longer before it sat, it's angered gaze on Brago, as if it were trying to make him explode or set him aflame. The demonkin had no right to question him when his own relationship was going down in flames.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:50 am
Brago had an idea. He walked along the ground until he found a secret compartment. Out of it, he pulled a broken rapier and a chisel. Though Leon was a Ragnok and should have known what that Rapier was, it was probably out of his knowledge. Brago chipped a piece of the rapier off and sat and began to work on it.  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:54 am
User ImageLeonSkurks

Watching Brago, both Leon's and the wolf's curiousity spiked. A small whine escaped the wolf, wanting to know what it was and trotted over to Brago and sniffed at the rapier. He knew what the weapon was, but not its significance.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games