Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:25 pm
Sure, sounds good to me. 3nodding

*moves to the side of the pool and starts swimming laps*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:27 pm
-follows suit- biggrin whee  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:32 pm
*after swimming laps for a while, Kits stops at the side of the pool to catch her breath*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:37 pm
-swims a few more, since she didn't get to earlier and then swims up beside Kits and takes a few deep breaths to calm her lungs and heart-

-after a few moments, turns to Kits and pulls herself out of the pool, sitting on the side- You have any ideas where you wanna catch a bite? biggrin

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:39 pm
*shakes head* I dunno yet. cat_sweatdrop

*pulls herself up onto the side of the pool*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:41 pm
-laughs and gets up getting herself a towel. Throws one over at Kits as well and then starts drying off- Ya bum. xd  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:46 pm
*catches the towel and starts drying off* Well, what do you feel like? cat_razz  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:49 pm
-plops down in a pool-side chair- Something with a lot of carbs. xd

Like...Italian. xd How you feel about some Italian?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:52 pm
*rubs her tail with the towel* Italian sounds good. cat_3nodding There's a good place not too far away. I've gone there for lunch a few times.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:56 pm
Sounds great! -the girls finish drying off then change and head on their way to the place Kits mentioned-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:42 pm
Amy walked into Aqua Springs with a smile on her face and a slight bounce in her step. She didn't look like herself at all, but that was to be expected when so many things about you had changed, some taken away. But damn was she happy now.

Since she looked so different, though, a lot of the staff at AS didn't recognize her, which was okay for the moment. She opened her water bottle, took a drink, and surveyed the pool area while in the shade.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:51 pm
*he was feeling a bit bored and restless so he decided to take a walk around Geezerville for a change since he never really got to see much of the town besides the bar and the first place he visited was the AS.*

*he wandered in and spotted a cute girl that seemed to be in a pretty good mood so he decided to try his luck* Heyo. I am Kai'Ranha, but friends call me Kai. I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting you yet. I'm pretty good at remembering faces and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't forget a cute one like yours.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:58 pm
Amy's eyes widened when she saw a familiar face suddenly come into her line of sight. His words caught her off guard, but she was so happy to see him that she just ended up smiling brightly and then giggled.

"Kai? Oh my gosh! Kai, it's me, Amethyst. You know, we kind of went out for a few weeks."

Amy laughed and then hugged Kai tightly. She would have recognized his voice, words, and bold clothing anywhere.

"It's so good to see you!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:12 pm
*he put a hand over his face in embarrassment emotion_facepalm at his blunder. he leans in closer* Amy? Amy! It is you. I was just *cough* testing you. *he hugged her back feeling a bit nostalgic and the slightest twinge of sadness, but that was overshadowed by his happiness over the rare encounter* Likewise Darling. *he grinned* How have you been?  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:19 pm
Amy laughed as she gave Kai one final squeeze and then pulled back. "Sure you were, Kai, sure. Well, I'm glad I passed your 'test', then."

She winked at him and then gave him a good look over as she nodded her head. "I'm doing well, sweetie. It looks like you're doing great, too. I'm living in the city now. Jessi and Daniel are, too. I'm not sure if you ever met them. Jessi was the receptionist here since Aqua Springs first opened. Daniel was a security guard here. They started dating, and they make the cutest couple!"

"How are you doing Kai?"

Amy spotted her favorite table under a nearby tree and gestured to it. "Want to sit?"

Amy might have glanced at the table, but her gaze quickly went back to Kai afterward. She was just so happy to see him! They had always had fun hanging out together, and seeing him reminded her of that time.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games