Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:00 pm
"Then we may need to make it an inside job. The city takes in refugees sneaking through the border around the city. Though we have tightened security, I know that a few still trickle through. Our assassin or assassins may need to be one of these refugees, then after spending a while in the city, suddenly snap and kill one of our targets. We'll need to find someone willing to do so and face the consequences. Perhaps a devout soldier or a prisoner that will do it if we give him or her a 'promise'" Damien said. Of course the promise wouldn't be anything. Even before becoming a dictator, Damien never kept his word on something if it worked to his advantage.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:08 pm
"If only we could make the people do it themselves." One of the generals sighed. "You know, do something to make their citizens aware of the problems so that they would do the dirty work for us."

"The priestess professes non-violence. Even if we did, the civilians wouldn't move to kill." A man replied.

"Then we remove the priestess from the picture, and somehow make it the council's fault. Even if they won't kill the council, they will at least end up in jail." Another suggested.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:14 pm
Damien turned to Jian and Monica. "Any suggestions that you might have?" he asked them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:21 pm
"Anything we do has great risks." Monica replied. "I'm on bored. We should use a few of my men. They are already used to covert operations as it is."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:01 pm
"Indeed. But doing nothing may pose an even greater risk. Very well, then. You may brief a few of your subordinates on the situation. We need to act quickly, but not rashly" Damien said to Monica.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:25 pm
"Yes sir. As soon as the meeting is over." Monica replied.

"Is there anything else we should discuss before we go?" Jian asked.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:10 pm
"No, unless someone else has something to add" Damien said. He still had a certain member of the Diethelmian Forces to speak to, aka the admiral that had ruined his date last night. He had looked up who it was in the morning, but didn't have time to speak to him before they had the meeting to discuss what to do about the situation in Mt. Angelo.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:42 pm
His officers shook there heads, each already saying what her or she had to say.

"I suppose this meeting is over then." Jian stated.

"I shall go ahead and begin preparations immediately. By your command?" Monica asked with a salute to Damien.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:49 pm
Damien nodded and saluted his officers, dismissing them. Once they had all left, Damien turned to Jian. "I'm sure you're curious as to how my date with Shadow went last night" he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:58 pm
"A tad." Jian replied. "Now especially because you brought it up. Something must have happened." He smirked.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:20 pm
"Indeed. After our meeting we decided to go to the military-exclusive theme park and we had a good time, aside from some minor bickering, but I think that's pretty much become expected between Shadow and I. However, our night was ruined by one of top officials of the navy behaving in a disorderly manner while inebriated" Damien said, waiting for Jian's reaction.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:28 pm
"Really?" Jian asked, expecting the first half but not the second. "A drunk navel officer? Well, it doesn't look like he hit you, but I could be wrong. The poor idiot didn't start a fight did he?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:45 pm
"He almost did. Luckily Shadow and security were able to stop him so I didn't have to compromise my disguise. However, that victory was short lived as he projectile vomited all over Shadow, covering her clothes in puke, as well as getting some on my shoes. Needless to say, the ride home didn't have the most pleasant smell. I don't think we'll be using that cab for a while. I also promised a little bonus to the officer who had to drive all the way back. That will probably be coming out of the admiral's pay" Damien said. "But first I have to deal with the man. Decide what he deserves for his drunken stupor."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:07 am
"I agree. That sort of behavior is not becoming of an officer." Jian replied. "It's too bad he ruined your date. Well, I'm sure that you and Shadow will have other opportunities."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:11 am
Eris hummed to herself as she walked through a big city. She wasn't really sure where she was at the moment, but it seemed very peaceful... and boring. She scowled at that and decided to spice it up a bit. She started to tiptoe around the place, sneaking into a nearby alleyway. She grinned to herself as she pulled out a parcel of explosives and hid it underneath a pile of debris, ready to go off when she triggered it, enough explosives to do a size able amount of damage.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games