Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:01 pm

Welcome everyone! *cookies*

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:37 pm
Hi everyone, thanks for the guild invite ^^ I was just invited this evening.

I've been a member of gaia since March 2007.

I'm a female, 16 years old (17 in August)

Some things I enjoy, Dogs. I have 2, and I love them. I volunteer with an Animal Rescue, my family and I help out by fostering homeless dogs until we've found them a suitable forever home. We currently have no foster dogs in our home, our 2 foster dogs just got adopted couple weeks ago =)

I enjoy watching The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, now he's just awesome whee

And I'm not sure what else to say, I guess just pm me if you are curious.

anime_freak_kouga

[p]oisonous~ [c]hild~

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 11:30 pm
Hi everyone!!
I was invited here over night so .. i'm here now lol anyways my real name is Eva but i like to be called P-chan ... or PC O.o ..but i'm not a personal comp heheh Well .. i love music and ....i don't remeber what else XD
I've been on Gaia since ... 3rd February 2006 and i'm about to turn 17 in July. ... uuuhhh ..i think that will be all .. tho you can wisite my profile if you wanna know more about me ...  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:00 am
Hi there.
I'm Supercalisto, 22 female. Been on gaia since sept 2007 so still a bit of a newbi. I'm part of another guild where i'm a crew member called gaiaholics. I love drawing, reading, films, manga, video games, comic books (not just manga) and being a bit crazy.  

Kalzonie

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

interrupting_cow

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:01 am
Hey everyone. This feels a little silly introducing myself when I've been a member here for quite a few months now, but since I haaven't had a chance to spend any time here, I guess it's not that bad. I am a longtime member of Gaia, but extremely infrequent poster.

I am a 17 year old female from Saskatchewan, Canada. I absolutely love any kind of mythology, and almost anything related to it. I also enjoy art, music, books, and many other things I won't bother listing. I'm not really sure what else to say, so that's it for now. Thanks for taking the time to read my introduction, and I look forward to talking to everyone here.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:17 am
Name: Rettz, I don't give out my real name.

Gaian Since: Sept. 2004.

I Joined Because: I was sent a random invite and said, "Why Not?"

I Am: a Color Guard Co-Captain, a vocalist, and above all else, a dancer.

Interests: I'm an avid Harry Potter fan heart as well as a Mugglecast listener(I heart Jamie). I watch way to much TV and I doubt it's possible list all the shows I Tivo sweatdrop . I read most anything and am dangerous in Barnes & Noble. The series I'm currently obsessing over is the Blue Is For Nightmares series. I listen to all types of music, though I'm in a bit a rock phase. My iTunes library ranges from Usher to Green Day to Wicked to Celine Dion.

Talents: I can eat and sleep like nobody's business and I rock at breathing. xd I also can ramble on 'til you've forgotten your own name but you probably figured that out already. wink

Rettz

Interesting Elder

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Antiq

Wild Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:11 am
Well hai thar! Thanks for the invite. Ooh, big guild ninja

I'm Antiq.
Age: 51. Believe it! If you don't, ask anyone from the Over 30's Guild rofl So why am I here? Possibly mild senility, but I prefer the word "eccentric" 3nodding I'm not creepy. At least, no creepier than the average Gaian, and less than most biggrin

Basic info in profile.

My talents are identical to those of Rettz above rofl I draw and paint too, but mostly in the traditional styles. I'm a mom of two teenagers heart heart

Oh, I'm Irish, from Ireland Irish.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:23 am
Antiq

I'm Antiq.
Age: 51. Believe it! If you don't, ask anyone from the Over 30's Guild rofl So why am I here? Possibly mild senility, but I prefer the word "eccentric" 3nodding I'm not creepy. At least, no creepier than the average Gaian, and less than most biggrin

Basic info in profile.

My talents are identical to those of Rettz above rofl I draw and paint too, but mostly in the traditional styles. I'm a mom of two teenagers heart heart

OMG Antiq your here to XD!!
*hugs*
Oh btw Hi^^!
I´m NinQ and am 22 from Sweden smile
All you want to know is in my profile but feel free to pm and ask^^

Thanks for inviting me!  

Ninquerille

Antiq

Wild Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:27 am
Ninquerille
Antiq

I'm Antiq.

Basic info in profile.

OMG Antiq your here to XD!!
*hugs*
Oh btw Hi^^!
I´m NinQ and am 22 from Sweden smile
All you want to know is in my profile but feel free to pm and ask^^

Thanks for inviting me!

rofl WOOT! Small world biggrin heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:25 am
Oh wow you're 51? :O that is soo neat =o Lolz it's pretty cool i mean being here at such an age =3
Well welcome ^^"
and welcome to all the other lovely peoples~  

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

The CB Nerd

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:37 am
Hi to everyone!

I just joined this guild and i must say im impressed.Its very well made.There are a few topics that i am very impressed.
Ok.So this is a little about me.
Im a 13 year old kid named Alexander but you can call me Alex.
Im male [of course].

And im From Macedonia.
I like video games,and good music like the one in my profile.
Il going to go to some other topics for now.
See ya around.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:44 am
Yeah, i got invited to this guild. I'm not used to guilds, but I'll try to stay active.
I feel special :'D
I'm a 17 year old girl from Norway, Northern Europe. That's near Sweden, Finland, Denmark and so on.
My name is Kateleen, but people call me Kate, Key, Leena, Pearl, Pearlie or Fey-chan. I don't get the point of that last one though. neutral
I try being literate, but typos appear. sweatdrop
I play theatre, draw alot and write novels. Amateur at all, though. ('cept the first, i've ben in a couple of norwegian movies)
Anndd.. err.. I.. Sing in the shower? biggrin

Say hellooo!  

Flovi

animespic9

Fashionable Raider

5,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:24 am
Hey! I'm animespic9! I received a random PM about the guild, so I checked it out and decided to join. I'm 21 yrs old [turning 22 in June], I'm Puerto Rican, and I work in the printing industry. I love anime, mangas, video games, Japanese history, movies, various music genres, lounging around with no pants on, playing football, walking around, hang out with my friends, dancing, and partying. I live in the New England area and I plan on taking a trip to Japan eventually. I like to meet new people so don't be afraid to say hi ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:30 am
User Image

Hello, I'm Oni. My real name is Aino, but people mostly call me Oni in gaia. I'm 14 years old and from Finland. My birthday is September 17th, so my sign is Virgo. My rising sign is Aries, and Chinese sign is Rooster.
I'm random. Very random.
I like leeks. I don't know the reason, but anyway, I like them.

Leeks eat mushrooms~

Oni The Leek Alchemist

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:44 am
Pearlie Fey
Yeah, i got invited to this guild. I'm not used to guilds, but I'll try to stay active.
I feel special :'D
I'm a 17 year old girl from Norway, Northern Europe. That's near Sweden, Finland, Denmark and so on.
My name is Kateleen, but people call me Kate, Key, Leena, Pearl, Pearlie or Fey-chan. I don't get the point of that last one though. neutral
I try being literate, but typos appear. sweatdrop
I play theatre, draw alot and write novels. Amateur at all, though. ('cept the first, i've ben in a couple of norwegian movies)
Anndd.. err.. I.. Sing in the shower? biggrin

Say hellooo!

OH. MY. GOD. A MOVIE STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
=OOOOO WELCOOOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >w<
Hope you have fun, this goes for all fo you new peoples ^^"

Moi Aino, tervetuloa "Why Not" Guildiin, miten menee? ^^
Olen suomalainen mut asun Skotlannissa nyt x3
Moi taas, ja heippa ;D  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games