Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4307 4308 4309 4310 4311 4312 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:45 am
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
Because it needs activity XD

It has activity! You just want to fawk with Yokai T^T

I dont know about ******** WITH but he might not mind seeing that girl again XD XD

-knew you were gonna pull that-
xD Oh come on! How sweet would revenge like that be? Sypher may have forgotten what he did to Kein by betraying him but Yokai would never forget wink
You already hinted that Kein knew it was Sypher pretending to be the girl so why should I bother with her again?
Who says it has to be that same girl wink  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:51 am
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen

I dont know about ******** WITH but he might not mind seeing that girl again XD XD

xD Oh come on! How sweet would revenge like that be? Sypher may have forgotten what he did to Kein by betraying him but Yokai would never forget wink
You already hinted that Kein knew it was Sypher pretending to be the girl so why should I bother with her again?

xD I'm not making Yokai turn into a girl to try and escape from Kein. There is NO way Kein would be stupid enough to fall for the same trick twice. Even if Yokai doesn't know he's already used the trick.
Though...hm....-started thinking about it- Hm......what would Kein do to fem Yokai?

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:00 am
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen

xD I'm not making Yokai turn into a girl to try and escape from Kein. There is NO way Kein would be stupid enough to fall for the same trick twice. Even if Yokai doesn't know he's already used the trick.
Though...hm....-started thinking about it- Hm......what would Kein do to fem Yokai?

hummmm well that depends wink on who is around XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:05 am
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen

In that case, my question is this; What would Kein think of Yokai if he did this? If he tried to hide by looking like a girl, what would Kein think and want to do, know that he's Sypher?  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:11 am
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen

In that case, my question is this; What would Kein think of Yokai if he did this? If he tried to hide by looking like a girl, what would Kein think and want to do, know that he's Sypher?

I dont really know what Kein would do honestly. He woudl want and explanatiion but thats probably about it  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:13 am
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen

I dont really know what Kein would do honestly. He woudl want and explanatiion but thats probably about it

Well....I don't have to make Yokai a girl for him to do that ._. But I suppose we can plan on having a Yokai/Kein confrontation.
xD

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:23 am
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen

Well....I don't have to make Yokai a girl for him to do that ._. But I suppose we can plan on having a Yokai/Kein confrontation.
xD

lol yea but then kein wont be as mad with a hot chick in his face XD XD but yea pretty much it would be a good idea XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:28 am
xD Not a chance. Yokai stays male this time.
Now if Kein wants to 'go' at him regardless of that for revenge of sorts......let me know ;3

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:36 am
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Now if Kein wants to 'go' at him regardless of that for revenge of sorts......let me know ;3
lol kein is not gay he is simply a perv XD XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:40 am
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

Hm. That's too bad. It would be the perfect revenge XD
I dunno. If I can find a good picture of a silver haired female, we may have something. But so far no luck.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:50 am
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

I dunno. If I can find a good picture of a silver haired female, we may have something. But so far no luck.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:51 am
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

-sigh- I wish Kein was a super perv with a bad temper and no qualms ;3  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:55 am
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

XD there is only so perverted I can make him XD and get him mad he has a badass temper XD XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:57 am
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

XD there is only so perverted I can make him XD and get him mad he has a badass temper XD XD

Yeah but if I get him mad and he's not a super perv, he'll just beat up on Yokai! DX I don't want Yokai to get beat up....  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:04 pm
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_
Azeiel The Fallen
_CioccolatoRaggaza_

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yeah but if I get him mad and he's not a super perv, he'll just beat up on Yokai! DX I don't want Yokai to get beat up....

lol as long as he comes up with a decent excuse as to why he did what he did then he wont do anything to Yokai ^.^  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4307 4308 4309 4310 4311 4312 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games