Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:03 am

"Oh, mint, please~ And honey sounds good, too~" he calls back, smiling. He gets up and goes over to Lithuania and his brother, placing his hands one of their shoulders. "Don't mind me, I'm just here to watch~...I want to make sure my tea comes out better than my cookies did..." he says, looking at Lithuania from the corner of his eye.

(( *had to do it!* ))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:04 am

"Why were you worried about me thinking of him?" Italy asked, with a small smile and a blank look. He thought it sweet of Germany to be worried for any reason but didn't know why he was this time.

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:05 am

Liet gave a small, nervous laugh. "I-I won't forget the tea, don't worry... and I'll make it myself, if that's what you want..."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:06 am

Turned his face away, sipping his coffee again. "...I wasn't worried. Just wondering." He stated firmly.

Germany-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:12 am

"Of course, Lithuania~ I'll just stay here and watch..." he says, his hands settling on Lithuania's shoulders.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:14 am

Edward seized up slightly underneath Russia's hand, and more so at the tone of his voice. He never much liked inflections from the man. Setting the cups he had gathered down, he got the mint down for his brother, passing it over to him. "Here Toris."

Estonia-tan

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:17 am

"Th-thank you Eduard." Lithuania said, giving his brother a weak smile as he took it. The kettle began to hiss, and he lifted it off. Set the bags in the cups and poured the steaming water into them. Putting a few mint leaves in with Russia's, he set the kettle back onto the stove. "Just let it steep a bit." He told Russia, handing him the cup carefully. And don't spill it like the soup. He thought silently.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:24 am

"Of course~ Thank you, Lithuania~" he says, kissing the top of Lithuania's head and totally skipping over Estonia, taking his seat in the main room.

Russia-tan

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:24 am

(( With Belarus gone, Russia can go back to being scary. o 3o; ))

Italy laughed. 'That's just like him', he thought. He felt happy so he quickly wrapped his arms around Germany and kissed his cheek.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:25 am

Apparently she had gone off and left her duties in the kitchen for some reason. She had gone back to her old room in the building and sat there. She looked out the window to see snow falling. She had wondered why she came back here.  

DieSinneistSchon

Estonia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:34 am

Estonia watched Russia as he passed him before glancing back at Lithuania. Without a word, he moved to pour himself a cup. "Would you like some tea too, brother?"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:44 am

Flushed a bit when Russia kissed his head, watching him go. Glancing back to his brother, he nodded. "Yes, please." He said quietly. Once again he felt grateful for having his brother around. Not many were willing to lend a hand, instead of let him do everything.

Lithuania-tan

Germany-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:48 am

Germany's cheeks colored a bit when he was kissed. "Hey now," He chided him, even though he'd done more than that just a moment ago. "We're in the living room, you know." Reminded the blond, giving his thigh a squeeze.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:48 am

Smiling, he poured a second cup for his brother, pushing it gently towards him before placing the kettle back down. "And where are the tea bags, perchance? I know there's Jasmine, but I'm not partial to it really..."

Estonia-tan

Russia-tan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:52 am

(( Platypus. <: ))

Russia smiles, happily sipping his tea, when he heard a scratch on the glass door, and he goes over to investigate, setting his tea down.

A few minutes later, he goes over to Lithuania, holding the brown creature up to his face. "What should I name her~?" he asks simply, huggling the billed animal.
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games