Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:00 am
"A, you want to know what it is? stick out your tongue and you will know."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:08 am
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon looked at Brago with bewilderment. Why? So you can cut off my tongue? He asked as his large wolf body slowly started to back away a bit.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:11 am
"yes, wolfs tongue is a delicacy.." Brago said sarcastically. "Just get over here and do it, i will cause you no harm."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:12 am
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon glared at Brago for his jest but did as he was told and moved closer before sticking his rough pink tongue out at Brago.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:15 am
Brago moved quickly and jammed the piece of the wolfsbane he was chiseling into Leons tongue. " There you go, jewelery. A tongue ring made from the wolfsbane."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:21 am
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon yelped as the metal was shoved into his tongue and was quick to pull it back into his mouth, tasting blood. You b*stard! He cried out in the demonkin's mind and snarled. Atleast warn me next time!

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:28 am
"That metal jewelery in your mouth was made from the wolfsbane. A sword that was a weakness of the Wolfs. It was used to dispatch 2 Ragnoks by my father. It has since then broken and lst most of its effects, but 1 still remains. The effect to rid a wolf of its rage, decreasing its attack. If what you say is true and your wolf only comes out when your pissed, this should be the perfect item for you."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:33 am
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon looked as if he would shift back and strangle Brago. He was about to curse the demonkin out and huffed. Thanks. The sound of it was a grumble of displeasure. Great. Well, this sucked a** a bit. Hmm. Atleast it wasn't some sort of weird a** sciency crap that would make it impossible to regain his wolf back since he knew he would require it later.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:38 am
"No problem, now I have 2 demands in exchange for that piece: 1. You make Soli feel like the happiest woman alive, and 2. I want Wolf women anytime I desire. The ones you get for me have to be hot as Misha.. maybe even hotter."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:43 am
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon just stared at Brago, looking as if he would start laughing any minute. Alright, but you may take interest in the feline women as well, they have. . . . ways of doing things that are both wild yet desirable. He grinned. He hadn't experienced such a thing himself, but growing up on the streets, you saw just about everything.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:45 am
"Feline women?... whats that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:50 am
User ImageLeonSkurks

If he could, Leon would facepalm himself. They're like Misha, women who change into a cat, like pumas, jaguars, tigers, average tabby. You know. Cats. Although Misha could change into a panther and a wolf, which he considered strange. . . .

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:56 am
" I dont really care what they change into. As long as they have a nice face, nice breasts , a nice a** and are willing to go all the way hard and fast, thats fine for me."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:07 am
User Image

Neuro woke up and sat up on the couch, he looked around and was startled by what he saw,"I thought you were dead or are you, or your just figment of my imagination though if that were the case then you'd be dead."He chuckled,"What do you want oh and it seems you've returned in your original form which I have to say is very ugly indeed."
User Image
The man chuckled,"Not excited to see me brother."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:22 am
DemolitionboyXX
" I dont really care what they change into. As long as they have a nice face, nice breasts , a nice a** and are willing to go all the way hard and fast, thats fine for me."

"Anyways, just keep that in mind and go win Soli back, before she changes.. please."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games