Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:38 pm
*he thinks about it for a minute* I think I might have met them briefly once maybe. When Springs opened up I was setting up to travel around and I've just recently come back a few weeks ago, but it's nice to hear that they found happiness in each other. It seems to be such a rare thing for people these days.

Myself? Well, my work has become my love. The life of an artist is not an easy one for me, but I make do.

*he follows Amy's gaze over to tree* Ah lets. I have no intention of letting you go any time soon so we might as well get comfortable.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:56 pm
Amy's eyes widened when she heard that Kai had only come back a few weeks ago, that he had been gone from Geezerville from the opening of Aqua Springs up until just a few weeks ago. That had been so long ago.

"That long?! I saw you a couple times during that time period, but no, you never seemed to stay long. Are you alright?"

She followed Kai over to the tree and felt her cheeks blush bright red at Kai's comment about not wanting to let her go anytime soon.

"Oh I've missed you, Kai. You're such a joy to be around, and your kind words aren't simply mindless flattery. You mean what you say, you always have. Even when others laugh at your jokes, which are very funny, by the way, there's truth and intelligence in them, too. I really hope you're here for quite awhile now, Kai. I might have to make it a habit to start coming to Aqua Springs again if you'll be here more often."

Amy smiled softly and sat down on one of the chairs under the tree. "For the life of me, I can't remember why I left in the first place. Jessi and Daniel just tell me that it would be good for me and Thistle to live in the city for awhile. I do love it, but I miss my friends here."

Then, Amy tilted her head to the side slightly as she thought about Kai's other words. She reached a hand out and tucked a strand of hair behind Kai's ear, smiling as her fingers brushed the top tip of his ear. His ears had always been so sensitive, and he seemed to enjoy it in the past when she would play with his hair.

Amy's voice was softer now and had a tinge of sadness to it. "Kai... You don't sound very happy. I mean, yes you sound happy to see me, as I am to see you, too, but what you said before... You said that happiness is such a rare thing to find and that your work has become your love, that the life of an artist isn't an easy one. You seem so burdened right now, more burdened than I have ever seen you. What's going on?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:28 pm
*he laughs a bit* I think you make to much of me. I am just a vagrant and a fool. Well that works for most people, but you seem be able to easily see straight through to my true nature and the things I try so hard to keep from others so there's very little point at hiding things now. I'm sorry for this, but I'm going to be selfish and I hope you will listen to my story.

*he let's his smile fade as he watched light dance through the tree leaves* It all ties together. Leaving this town and my own tragedy. I want my friends to only see and remember me when I am smiling and laughing without a care in the world and so when things went bad for me I left. I only stopped by for supplies and to check in to let people know I was okay.

*his face darkened* But I was so far from it. I had a dream as a child. I spent my everyday thinking about it growing up about it and when I grew up I started to live it. I spent eight of the happiest years of my life striving and worked to get better at what I did. Then I got injured and I could no longer do it anymore. I could do the little things, but I could no longer act as I once did. I fought like hell to hold onto my precious dream, but at time went on it was becoming apparent my teacher no longer valued me as a person. The look I got whenever I failed to live up to his expectations tore at my soul.

It wasn't long after that that I left and started to journey around looking for some meaning in the life I had left. I was a broken shell of a man. I lost something that can never be replaced no matter what I try to do with my life, it just doesn't mean as much as those days. *at this point tears started streaming down his face* I'm sorry. This is completely out character for me. *he said trying to force a smile* I don't know why, but I feel comfortable letting you see me like this when I won't let anyone else even know about my pain.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:35 pm
Amy had tears in her eyes as she listened to Kai. Her heart broke to hear anyone in this amount of pain, but it hurt her even more to hear her good friend's voice fill with so much agony. He was such a good person and didn't deserve any of this. She wished she could take away his pain. He had helped her through her own pain so often in the past. She wanted to do the same for him just so that she could see the sparkle in his eyes again. She was so thankful, though, and felt so blessed that she was the one person he chose to open up to.

At the end, when Kai broke down into tears, she reached forward, wrapped her arms around his shoulders, and pulled his head down under her chin. She kissed the top of his head and began to run her hands through his hair.

"Shhh. Don't you ever dare apologize for crying, Kai. Don't apologize for sharing anything with me. I will always listen to whatever it is you have to say. We've been though a lot and have shared a lot in the past. I am honored that you choose to share all this with me. How can I help you?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:03 pm
*he lost himself in the comfort of Amy's embrace. how many years had it been since he had cried like this? And even then letting someone actually witness it was against his code*

*he started to apologize again, but stopped himself* Sor... I just got so used to being capable and people believing in my "strength" when really it was such a fragile thing. I can't fall back on the excuse that I never wanted it anyway. That my dream was silly. I did want it. I still want it.

*it only took him a few seconds to reply* You have helped me more than you can know. I'm still alive. Even without it, the days still come and go. As long as there is still even one person who cares for me, then I will still have the strength to face the world.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:15 pm
One of Amy's hands was now gently rubbing circles in the nape of Kai's neck. "Kai, I thought your dream was to draw, but am I wrong? When I first met you, you were drawing in your sketchbook."

Amy closed her eyes and smiled at the memory that flooded through her mind. Kai was so welcoming to her and had instantly filled her with warmth.

"Whenever I would see you, you were drawing. You even drew a few sketches of me when we were alone together."

She didn't know why, but a funny memory suddenly frittered through her mind. She thought Kai could use a reminder of a good memory, so she decided to share her random memory.

"Kai, remember when we fell asleep on one of the couches in the Jade Dragon at MW? One of the cooks there found us and chased us out."

Amy couldn't help but laugh. "We were laughing the whole time, and while I was scared, I also knew that you'd take care of me. You always did."

She placed her hands on the sides of Kai's face. She brought his face up in front of hers until their faces were very close and she was gazing intently into Kai's eyes.

"Let me help you now. I care so much for you and I always have. You've been so dear to me. Never forget that. I also am sure that there are many others who care for you. How could there not be with how amazing and sweet you are? Let me help you with your dream. No dream is ever silly. What is it and how can I help you. I'll do anything, Kai. What do you need?"

She stroked his cheeks with her thumb and smiled gently at him.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:41 pm
Well I do enjoy drawing and I still do. I used my art shop to help get me back on my feet again when I needed something different to focus on, but no it wasn't the dream. Art was more a plan B if anything.

*he laughs as Amy recounts the time at JD* Ah, those were the days. It seems like there was always something fun going on when you were around.

*he lets himself get pulled in close to Amy looking back into her eyes, but when she mentions helping him with his dream he looks away* What's done is done. It nearly killed me the first time. I will not risk it happening again. What's important now is my future. The past is better left alone. Let sleeping gods lie. *he said almost pleading*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:56 pm
Amy was quite surprised to hear that drawing wasn't the dream Kai was talking about, that it wasn't his ultimate dream. She was very curious as to what it was now, but she didn't want to push him. She definitely knew he would tell her when he was ready. She just hoped he wasn't holding himself back from expressing himself. But really, she didn't think he was. She and Kai never really held stuff back from each other.

When she heard Kai laugh, a bright smile filled her face. She even laughed herself when Kai said there was always something fun going on when she was around. That was so sweet. She hadn't been told that very much before. It was wonderful hearing it from Kai, and she was glad that she helped him have fun.

"The same could be said for you Kai. There's always something fun going on when you're around. We make a fun team."

She grinned at him, but when he looked away again, Amy's grin turned into a slight frown. Her heart broke when she heard the pain return to Kai's voice. However, she couldn't exactly say he was wrong. Looking toward the future was a very good and healthy perspective. He was right about that. However, she also didn't think that the past should be completely forgotten. Things had a habit of spilling forth if you pushed them away too hard.

Amy simply did what she felt she should do at the moment. She did that with Kai and, usually, it was the right thing. She just wanted to comfort him and be next to him. She wanted to help him.

Amy turned his face back to her, smiled softly, sadly at him, and then leaned forward. She brushed her lips against Kai's for a brief moment. It was simple and sweet. It was almost like another hug, just a little more intimate.

Almost as soon as it had begun, it was over. Amy smiled again at Kai and brushed the back of her fingers along one of Kai's cheeks. "I'm here for you, Kai. I understand if you don't want to go into details about your dream right now. I'm here for you, though. You can tell me anytime."

"Do you have a place to stay, Kai? If not, you can crash at my house for a little while. It could be fun. It's the house my mother gave to me. You've been there a couple times."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:26 pm
*he was lost in the storm within him. His feelings of his past and for what was in front of him making him unsure of what he was supposed to do until that gentle kiss graced his lips. That shifted his priorities and brought him back to reality. Teasing Kai with a kiss like that. He was supposed to be the one doing the teasing. He wouldn't let it end with that. twisted *

Don't let it worry you to much. In time I may be able to forgive my weakness and tell you everything, but for now the wound is still to fresh. I'll be counting on you then to listen as well. *he smiled at the small bit of hope starting to grow in his heart. Hope for the day that his wounds would be healed. It was one small step in the right direction.*

Well I normally stay in the extra room in my shop, but I don't think anyone will mind if I'm not there for a while. My niece practically runs the shop by herself. She's much better at that sort of thing than I am. I only need to be there every once in a while to make sure it hasn't burned down or anything. How could I turn down a bit of fun? I kindly accept your invitation Amy. Please take care of me. *he said with grin and a slight bow*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:34 pm
Amy smiled gently at Kai when he said he might be able to tell her more about his dream in the future. She would definitely be there to listen to him if he ever did.

And then, Kai began talking like he was going to accept the invitation to stay with her. Her hope was growing bigger by the minute as Kai continued. She had never seen his shop before, and she really wanted to. And she had never met his niece before! But she didn't dare interrupt him to say any of this until she heard whether he would stay with her or not.

Then, Amy finally heard the words she had been anxiously waiting for and smiled brightly. She even threw her arms around Kai's shoulders and hugged him tightly.

"Yay! Oh Kai, I'm so happy! This is wonderful! We'll be roomies! This is going to be so much fun."

She kissed Kai's cheek quickly and then hopped up. She held out her hand to him with a huge grin on her face. "Come on! I can take you there now, if you want. We can get your stuff from your shop later. You can pick out your room... well, there's only one extra one. But you can decide on what paint you want for your room, what furniture..."

Amy giggled and blushed slightly. "Okay, I'm getting carried away, but I'm just so excited!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:58 pm
*he laughed as Amy glomped him and he grabbed her hips and spun around in a circle before setting her back on the ground. Kai took the hand Amy extended and let her lead the way*

I have simple tastes aside from clothing so I'm not going to go into your house and start redecorating, but maybe well decide on some things later. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:16 pm
Amy laughed when Kai picked her up and spun her around. She felt like a little girl again. In fact, she was almost a little disappointed when he sat her back down on the ground.

She giggled when Kai mentioned clothing. "Ah, but remember Kai, I have the power to transfigure clothing. So, anything you want, just picture it in your mind, and I can make it appear on your body in an instant."

Amy blushed slightly when Kai winked at her and mentioned deciding on some things later on. She almost thought and... somewhat hoped... that there was suggestive tone in his voice.

"Well, yes, we can. I'm quite open to the idea of changing things as we move forward."

She grinned at Kai.

"Oh! Do you mind living with animals? Do you remember Thistle? She's the pink, sometimes blue, pony that walked around with me. She really liked you. She'll have to live with us, too. Will that bother you?"

She loosely wrapped her arms around Kai's neck and looked up at him with a smile on her face. She just couldn't wipe the smile away!  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:41 pm
*he gets a sly and replies half joking* What happens when if I picture myself naked? emotion_awesome Joking aside I can think of a couple nice dresses for myself that I've been meaning to get.

Well I do like animals, but I've moved around my entire life so I've never had any pets myself so sometimes I'm not sure how to react to them. sweatdrop

*with a girl in his arms normally this would be his que to kiss her, but they just reunited today after so many months. there was no need to rush things so he fought against his instinct and realized he should probably let his niece know not to expect him for a while* I should probably at least text my niece as well and let Kaori know what's going on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:50 pm
Amy blushed at Kai's remark about picturing himself naked, but she also laughed. "Hmm... You know, I'm not actually sure what would happen then. I've never had anyone try it. Perhaps you and I should experiment with that sometime."

She leaned up and brought her lips close to Kai's once again. They were almost about to touch when she smirked and stopped her forward movement. "I'll happily make you any dress you want as long you think up one every once in awhile that's short and skimpy."

Amy chuckled and patted his cheek before she leaned back. She normally didn't tease like that. Around Kai, though, it was just so natural and fun! They had done much more than that in the past, and she just felt herself easing back into their playful antics. She had missed this so much and she hadn't even realized it. She had missed him.

"You know, I think you met Thistle in the past. I think you met her a couple times at MW, and I think you got along really well. She's really affectionate."

She smiled when Kai mentioned texting his niece. "That's probably a good idea. When you're done with that, follow me to my house... if you can keep up."

She smirked at him and then started walking toward the gate that led out of Aqua Springs. "And I'd like to meet your niece sometime and also see your store, if that's alright."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:16 pm
Me being naked is nothing new. Let's just say that when I had to serve out a punishment at the bar by wearing a thong, that was more clothes than I was usually wearing at the time. At this point I think any of the Ladies over there could identify my dirty bits in a line up. *he said in a bragging tone* But I've realized the error of my ways and make sure to keep my skin to clothes ratio around 20/80 these days. redface

*As Amy leans in he starts to close his eyes expecting a kiss, but when all he got a pat on the cheek he felt a bit frustrated* Oh so that's how you're going to play it, eh? I always make sure to give my payback 10 fold so prepare yourself.

I've met Thistle on some occasions, but my memory doesn't go back far enough to really remember what happened during those times. But we can always create new memories any time.

Right, I'll make the call now. She can be a brat but she's a nice kid.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games