Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:44 pm
((Eh....Quality isn't guaranteed, but I'll see what I can do...))

Partly cloudy and a beautiful crescent moon....It was a wonderful night out. One of them had suggested going for a walk, he couldn't remember who, but did it really matter. Daemon was just enjoying more time spent with the woman he loved as they walked through town under a twilight sky. Things always did seem so much more peaceful at night as they passed through the streets that were once packed with people back when the sun was up.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:52 pm
Larai was snuggled up against Daemon as the two walked, a wide and merry grin plastered upon her lips as they walked. For the moment, it was peaceful for them, although that would not last for long.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:55 pm
"We should really do things like this more often." Daemon noted with a smile, one hand resting in his pocket with the other around Larai's waist.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:06 pm
"Yes, we really should." Larai agreed, offering Daemon a kiss on the cheek just before they were ambushed - surrounded by numerous pissed off Syrian soldiers.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:29 pm
"I must admit, they really are getting smarter, aren't they?..." Daemon said with a scowl as he stood in front of Larai, not that it did much good when they were surrounded. "I warned you not to do this; I'll let you all live if you surrender now..." he warned, glaring around at the soldiers.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:45 pm
Some of the guards snickered upon hearing Daemon's words. "No. Leave us the girl, and you will be spared. Defend her, and you'll be executed with her!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:54 pm
((Now for today's game show question: how to brutally and spectacularly murder these guys without crossing the line into god mod or gore-fest territory?))

Daemon sighed and closed his eyes. "I was hoping you'd say that." As he opened his eyes, his pupils became demonic slits while his shadow grew a pair of wings identical to the pair he had during his reign. Slow extending a hand out in front of him, a chunk of the soldiers were instantly skewered by spikes that shot up from their shadows.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:12 pm
{Hm.... a one-at-a-time thing, which would be more tedious? Have it to where Daemon has incubus like tendencies, in which he grows stronger by absorbing the spiritual or life energy of a woman every time he sleeps with her? (also, considering that Larai is the daughter of a god and a powerful witch - that means she would be like a limitless buffet of spiritual/magical energy in this regard) Or, he could kill a few with shadow strangulation/suffocation only to scare the rest off? Nevermind? Still good? I'unno...}

Larai's eyes widened considerably as she watched this. She guasped, before turning her head away from the scene - burrying her head in Daemon's chest, lest the sight of gore disturb her further.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:27 pm
((That didn't really answer my question for the current situation, but w/e. xd
And I kinda gotta speed through this post as I'm leaving for dinner, but then I've always kinda failed at dramatic climaxes. >.< ))

"Do note that I could easily take you all out with a wave of my hand, but then that would be boring." Daemon said, a cruel grin spreading across his face as his hand fell to his side, summoning up a scythe from his shadow, just like when he'd fought Van as a god for the very first time, completely ignorant to Larai's fears. "Now then, who's next?!" He only held the mighty blade for a moment before an intense pain shot through his back. He dropped the scythe, which evaporated into his shadow before it hit the ground, and doubled over, gripping his back while crying out in pain as his great wings erupted from his shoulders once more. His pained panting afterwards soon evolved into a sort of twisted laugh, swaying as he returned to an upright position. "Oh I haven't felt this good in ages!" he cried out with a cackle. "Come on, you said you'd kill me for defending her, didn't you? Well go ahead and try it!!"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:46 pm
{I don't know really other than finding some reason or another to justify it.}

"Daemon! Calm down, please!" Larai exclaimed, ignoring her fears for a brief moment to speak her mind to him. "I can just hide out home, these people don't need to be a problem if we don't make them to be! I'll hide for a few hundred years maybe, and they'll forget all about me. Please don't hurt anyone else!"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:39 pm
"But it's been so long since I was at my peak, I could use the exercise...." Daemon said holding one shoulder as he cracked his neck. When pulled his hand back, it was covered in blood from where his wings burst out. "I'd hate to go rusty, and any survivors are just going to come back with even more reinforcements, and then this silly little cycle would never end!" he said starting to lick away the blood from his fingertips.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:50 pm
"That's why I won't come out! They can search all they like, but unless I showed them how, they'd never be able to find me if I didn't want them to back home. You and I both know that." Larai replied, carefully and gently reaching up a hand to caress his cheek as she placed herself in front of him. "Wouldn't you rather make love with me, any style any fantasy you please, versus all this violence?" she offered, still trying to bargain for their lives. If she couldn't appeal with puppy eyes, then she'd try and appeal to his lust.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:55 pm
Daemon frowned. "Now that is a decision....Oh, very well...." he said with a disappointed sigh as he took hold of Larai's hand. "You're lucky a pretty face was here to say no. Next time you pull something like this and it's just little ol' me, you won't be walking away." Daemon said as he swept Larai up into his arms before stretching his wings and slowly flapping them a few times before taking off into the sky back towards their cave.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:02 pm
Larai wrapped her arms lightly around his shoulders, resting her head atop one while holding a solomn look on her face. She couldn't help but be disturbed by how he worded one sentence, if only because of her paranoia that the situation brought as well as knowledge of his past habits. "When you...when you said 'a pretty face', did you just mean any pretty girl in general?" she asked, the insecurity and fear clear in her voice.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:17 pm
"Well you were the only one around at the time that I'd be willing to sleep with, if that answers your question." Daemon said, a smile more devilish than usual plastered on his face. In truth, that probably didn't answer a damn thing. In truth, he wasn't sure either. At the moment, though he didn't let it show, his head was a jumbled mess of emotions fighting instincts.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games