Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:32 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

LOL yeah blame the droid - and who's "the man behind the curtain" LOL

The man rarely directly impacts the droid's behavior, personality, or actions. xP

A lot of droids in the Star Wars universe have sentient level intelligence.

like the really dumb ones in Clone Wars LOL...but of course we live in the real world LOL

So what's that mean?

well where you are the droid releasing your latent hostilities rofl

hey you never did tell me if you were feeling any better - are you?

The droids are the antagonists. They have to be hostile. o:
When Kay's personality maybe possibly slips through, they aren't violent. They harass grammar. .___________.

I was getting better, then I felt much better...
Then I felt like I was dying. :T
Then I felt kinda better.
Now I'm feeling iffy sick ish again. emotion_facepalm

sounds about right! Definitely the flu! Mine hung on for at least 3 weeks..I'm finally feeling better tho' i still have a cough. Did you get antibiotics? I was on two different ones - the Z-pac finally knocked it out LOL...can you take antibiotics?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:49 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

like the really dumb ones in Clone Wars LOL...but of course we live in the real world LOL

So what's that mean?

When Kay's personality maybe possibly slips through, they aren't violent. They harass grammar. .___________.

sounds about right! Definitely the flu! Mine hung on for at least 3 weeks..I'm finally feeling better tho' i still have a cough. Did you get antibiotics? I was on two different ones - the Z-pac finally knocked it out LOL...can you take antibiotics?

The flu is a virus. Anti-biotics have 0 effect on viruses. Antibiotics only work on bacterial illnesses.

Overuse of antibiotics are leading to an almost global increase in drug resistant bacterial illnesses.

Using antibiotics for the flu helps build cyborg superdiseases. .___.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:51 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

So what's that mean?

The flu is a virus. Anti-biotics have 0 effect on viruses. Antibiotics only work on bacterial illnesses.

Overuse of antibiotics are leading to an almost global increase in drug resistant bacterial illnesses.

well if you're feeling as bad as I was...it's worth the risk LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:57 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

But it doesn't even directly help. o:

I'd say it probably clears up any little side bothers and gives your immune system some room to work though.

I don't like drugs, for the most part. But OH, didn't answer your question. Sorry.

I can take antibiotics. I took some early this year when I had that minor surgery.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:00 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

I'd say it probably clears up any little side bothers and gives your immune system some room to work though.

I don't like drugs, for the most part. But OH, didn't answer your question. Sorry.

I can take antibiotics. I took some early this year when I had that minor surgery.

surgery?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:05 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

hi Kay....how's it been going??

I am finally alive again...at least I think am...just moving slowly...

So-so. I was asleep when you posted. emotion_zzz Sorry.

That's good. How are you doing?

I was hoping you were sleeping...that's ok.....

I had just been awake myself a little while...had that stress test..that drug they give always does a number on me..so when we got home and I finally got to eat I went back to sleep..and slept most of the day.....

Well, that's certainly understandable. They do induce physical stress. D:

So, did the tests go well?

**laughing** yes they do....

I will know more Monday...if they call it's not good...tf they don't then he will go over the results at my follow next month..so I am hoping for no call Monday of course but I am not going to sit around and worry this time...what will be will be....

What will be, will be. Certainly true enough. Good luck. D:

**walks away smiling...........then turns and tips halo** thanks my friend...and I bid you a good night...there is one thing I am going to do before i sleep and that is sail along with the music..wish I could take you with me...
sleep well Kay......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:05 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

surgery?

My two bottom wisdom teeth turned around and grew into my jaw a bit. One got tangled on a nerve... o.o;

Couldn't do it dentally, had to have more real-ish surgery.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:06 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I was hoping you were sleeping...that's ok.....

I had just been awake myself a little while...had that stress test..that drug they give always does a number on me..so when we got home and I finally got to eat I went back to sleep..and slept most of the day.....

Well, that's certainly understandable. They do induce physical stress. D:

So, did the tests go well?

**laughing** yes they do....

I will know more Monday...if they call it's not good...tf they don't then he will go over the results at my follow next month..so I am hoping for no call Monday of course but I am not going to sit around and worry this time...what will be will be....

What will be, will be. Certainly true enough. Good luck. D:

**walks away smiling...........then turns and tips halo** thanks my friend...and I bid you a good night...there is one thing I am going to do before i sleep and that is sail along with the music..wish I could take you with me...
sleep well Kay......

Sleep well and good night. ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:09 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

surgery?

My two bottom wisdom teeth turned around and grew into my jaw a bit. One got tangled on a nerve... o.o;

eeek! Sounds quite painful..lots of headaches?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:14 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

surgery?

I get chronic headaches anyway, but yeah. Nearly cluster headache level pain.

I was told I hold have had all four out, but I only had the two done. One was through, but supposedly not in the best place, and the other was poised to come through badly... Which it is doing right now. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:18 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

surgery?

I was told I hold have had all four out, but I only had the two done. One was through, but supposedly not in the best place, and the other was poised to come through badly... Which it is doing right now. .-.

so I guess you'll be going back UGH! i guess I'm pretty lucky, mine came in straight, but they made the rest of my teeth just a little crooked. Did they knock you out for the surgery?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:22 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

surgery?

so I guess you'll be going back UGH! i guess I'm pretty lucky, mine came in straight, but they made the rest of my teeth just a little crooked. Did they knock you out for the surgery?

Probably not. I didn't go until literally the last minute last time, and it was digging into my jaw and nerve. This one is just trying to cut through too much gum. .-.

The last thing I heard (after they took 11 tries to finally get the needle in my second arm) was about how they were going to mix the old amnesia in with the new so they could get rid of it, like, before it expired, or something. .____.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:34 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

surgery?

Probably not. I didn't go until literally the last minute last time, and it was digging into my jaw and nerve. This one is just trying to cut through too much gum. .-.

The last thing I heard (after they took 11 tries to finally get the needle in my second arm) was about how they were going to mix the old amnesia in with the new so they could get rid of it, like, before it expired, or something. .____.

gee...that inspires confidence eek are you sure it wasn't delirium from the anesthesia?...and don't wait so long this time...who wants to feel that crappy!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:38 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

gee...that inspires confidence eek are you sure it wasn't delirium from the anesthesia?...and don't wait so long this time...who wants to feel that crappy!

Lol, no, that was before I was out.

Drugs haven't always been terribly effective on me, I guess. Three seconds out of the anesthesia and was fully alert.

I'm not worried about feeling crappy. I always feel crappy.

I skipped my pain meds after my surgery too. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:42 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Lol, no, that was before I was out.

Drugs haven't always been terribly effective on me, I guess. Three seconds out of the anesthesia and was fully alert.

I'm not worried about feeling crappy. I always feel crappy.

I skipped my pain meds after my surgery too. .-.

That i understand - painkillers are usually terribly addictive - kinda' scary actually, but man - that had to hurt! (I'm sorry you always feel crappy)  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games