Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arkelos

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:35 pm
SubonicXP

"Greeting Sire, You do not know me. That will come with time. I seek and audience with you. Please inform your over compensating robot that I'm here on business, not to inflate its already large ram drive."

The mysterious trainer waits patiently for a response.

------

Arkelos' ears twitch with a sense of urgency. "Something smells foul, really foul. That stink is horrendous. Where is it coming from?" He said choking on the foul air.

------

Jezebel finished making some cookies varieties, two pies, and a few cakes. "Wow, i think i out did myself this time. These cakes are new recipes after all." After cleaning up Jezebel goes to the mission board. I'm feeling adventurous. What about you two?" Both Vulpixes yip with excitement. "Okay, which one sounds fun?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:16 pm
Arkelos

"Greeting Sire, You do not know me. That will come with time. I seek and audience with you. Please inform your over compensating robot that I'm here on business, not to inflate its already large ram drive."

The mysterious trainer waits patiently for a response.

A voice would speak over Sub's SNAG as it sat on top of his office desk, the man giving it a quizzical look as he looked up from his computer monitor to stare at it. Someone was at the front door and apparently GRAY was arguing with them over the intercom. With an annoyed sigh he rose up from his chair and grabbed his SNAG, making his way out of his office and down the stairs.

-----

"Yes?" Was all the Snagem leader said as the front doors slid open to reveal him on the other side.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Arkelos

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:31 pm
SubonicXP
Arkelos

A voice would speak over Sub's SNAG as it sat on top of his office desk, the man giving it a quizzical look as he looked up from his computer monitor to stare at it. Someone was at the front door and apparently GRAY was arguing with them over the intercom. With an annoyed sigh he rose up from his chair and grabbed his SNAG, making his way out of his office and down the stairs.

-----

"Yes?" Was all the Snagem leader said as the front doors slid open to reveal him on the other side.

Greetings; My name is Rukah. I seek asylum. I do not know if you can give it to me, but i have heard rumors of an Organization that assists with experiments. I'm a apothecary from a distant region. My work may sound dangerous, i assure you it's quite safe; mostly.

Rukah is dressed in a tattered cloak, The hood is pulled up with a mask made from a Honchkrow's skull. I must off my apologies, for my disguise. One of my experiments was highly acidic, and combustible. I failed, and paid the price.

Please make your choice quickly. I doubt i was followed this far out, but the gaze of the eye can see far.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:46 pm
Arkelos

Greetings; My name is Rukah. I seek asylum. I do not know if you can give it to me, but i have heard rumors of an Organization that assists with experiments. I'm a apothecary from a distant region. My work may sound dangerous, i assure you it's quite safe; mostly.

Rukah is dressed in a tattered cloak, The hood is pulled up with a mask made from a Honchkrow's skull. I must off my apologies, for my disguise. One of my experiments was highly acidic, and combustible. I failed, and paid the price.

Please make your choice quickly. I doubt i was followed this far out, but the gaze of the eye can see far.

Sub cocked an eyebrow at the guy, the way he spoke and his accent was strange to him, his disposition even more so. "Eh, danger isn't something I worry about, least not anymore, not in our field of work." He said, scratching his ear as he stared off into the distance behind Rukah. "I take it you're not from somewhere in Kanto nor Johto judging by your accent, or otherwise come from relative seclusion. Not that it matters mind you, just an observation." He said with a shrug. "Any who, you might as well come in. If whoever is looking for you doesn't find you the Ursaring around here will. Or the Golbat, the most savage blood suckers you'll find anywhere. Don't know what it is about Mt. Silver that makes the creatures so formidable. Either way, I'm rambling on. Come on in, make yourself comfortable and tell me more about yourself." He said, stepping to the side and gesturing for Rukah to enter.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Arkelos

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:56 pm
SubonicXP
Arkelos

Sub cocked an eyebrow at the guy, the way he spoke and his accent was strange to him, his disposition even more so. "Eh, danger isn't something I worry about, least not anymore, not in our field of work." He said, scratching his ear as he stared off into the distance behind Rukah. "I take it you're not from somewhere in Kanto nor Johto judging by your accent, or otherwise come from relative seclusion. Not that it matters mind you, just an observation." He said with a shrug. "Any who, you might as well come in. If whoever is looking for you doesn't find you the Ursaring around here will. Or the Golbat, the most savage blood suckers you'll find anywhere. Don't know what it is about Mt. Silver that makes the creatures so formidable. Either way, I'm rambling on. Come on in, make yourself comfortable and tell me more about yourself." He said, stepping to the side and gesturing for Rukah to enter.

"Thank you sire." Walking through the door Rukah took a strong whiff. "I smell something i have not in years. Dust, and mold, but not just any; Do you by any chance have library?" Clearing his throat, "You mentioned a Golbat are in these parts? if my knowledge serves me correctly, Those are classified as Flying poison type, am i right?" Rukah started coughing, "I must admit, my lungs are not what they use to be, from inhaling nightshade, and my forms of experimental gases for most of my life; my research has taken a toll." Taking in a struggling breath. "But that is where my research lie; i am my own test subject. Most of my body has been poisoned, but i have a hunch that i can reverse that with a few more tests." Looking around at the walls, "I see you have reinforced the walls with a special alloy. i can't pin point the finer details, but i feel a dark enfused alloy. Maybe some dark gems mixed into the outer layers?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:28 pm
"Sire? Can you hear me?" Rukah scratches his chin, "Hmmm, it appears that he's lost in thought. I'm sure i can find my way to the library." Rukah sniffed the air, giving a sense of direction toward the Library.

Arkelos make his way to the corridor in search of the foul stench.  

Arkelos

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:12 pm
Keiko was alone in the main lobby, tending to a large variety of different Pokemon, all of which she had caught herself. Among the most amusing would be the Sliggoo riding a Hoppip that was struggling to continue floating.

"Oh, hi!" Keiko said calmly, waving to Rukah with multiple Pokemon on her lap enjoying Berries.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:25 pm
Rukah comes across the main room on the way to the Library. Upon entering he is greeted by Keiko. "Well well it's a pleasure to me-" Rukah covers his mouth as he coughs, "-meet you." Taken a deep breath, "I must beg your apology, my lungs have been ravaged by years of experiments." With a low raspy voice, "I must admit, this mountain is strange to me. I might have to find a cliff to build my quarters for a safer place to research the pokemon around here."

Looking over, "I went off talking to myself again. My name is Rukah, i primarily deal in area of poison pokemon. By what name do you call yourself young one?"  

Arkelos

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:28 pm
"I-I'm Keiko, are you sure you're okay?" the Lopunny hybrid asked, standing up (which took some doing with all the Pokemon around her) to get a better look at him. "You should take better care of yourself. We have a doctor if you want to see about your cough," she offered, looking very worried.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:55 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
"I-I'm Keiko, are you sure you're okay?" the Lopunny hybrid asked, standing up (which took some doing with all the Pokemon around her) to get a better look at him. "You should take better care of yourself. We have a doctor if you want to see about your cough," she offered, looking very worried.

Rukah smiled, "I appreciate the concern; but there is no healing the damage. My experiments with poison gasses and fumes have cost me my health." Stretching up more, he looks over at the pokemon. "Those are some wonderful pokemon you have there. Allow me some time to settle in and i would like to sit down to meet all of them; if i may be so bold to ask." Rukah chuckled playfully. "Turning toward the door, "I smell the library this way?" Looking back at Keiko, "I'm intrigued by what this place's library has to offer. I'm sure there are plenty of rare text hidden among the dust." Pausing for a moment, "The library is this way right?" he asked  

Arkelos

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:03 pm
Keiko was excited at the prospect of showing off her Pokemon but let it go when the man asked about the library. "Oh, I can show you the way. My boyfriend is probably down there right now," she said, motioning for her Pokemon to follow her. By now, Daedra had given up trying to ride Juju and moved on the ground along with the rest of Keiko's Pokemon. Except Juju, who could now fly rather easily, though Natalia helped her steer.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:45 pm
"I very much appreciate the help navigating these halls." Following Keiko and her pokemon. "Going back to what i mentioned earlier. My experiements have ravaged and damaged my body and organs past the point of healing. That why i wear my mask and cloak." Rukah said with a raspy voice.  

Arkelos

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:34 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla was carrying a large bag over her shoulder which made a jingle noise. Lucario was assisting her by carrying most of the weight for her from behind. While, not too far behind, Leon and Ivysaur were carrying what looked like a Christmas tree with the two Vulpix running around him. "C-Can you guys walk ahead please? I rather not trip. This is already too much work for me as it is." He said as the siblings made it to the main lobby as Leon put down the tree. The tree stood tall and proud as Ulla and Lucario put down the bag as they started decorating it. The two Vulpix were happily running around the tree as it started to come out very beautifully.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:17 pm
"This is it right here," Keiko said, ushering Rukah into the library after leading him down some stairs. "Hey, honey," she added off-handedly. Indeed, I was in the library as well, doing research on various topics and keeping up on Pokemon information, lest the lessons learned at the academy grow stale.

"Hey," I said calmly, looking to smile at her. That was when I noticed the newcomer. "Welcome," I said calmly, thinking to myself how he seemed ill.

"I'll leave you two to it, then," Keiko said with a smile before leading her myriad of Pokemon back upstairs. Once she made it back to the lobby, she saw Ulla and Leon. "Oh, a Christmas Tree! I wish you would have said something, I would have gladly helped bringing it in," she explained.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:22 pm
Cecile Silverstone

Kaya was walking through HQ when he noticed Leon and Ulla hauling in a tree and beginning to set it up. "Oh? Setting up for Yule, are you?" He asked without noticing if the tree was real or fake yet. Then he heard Keiko mention a "Christmas" tree and he froze. "Right! Christmas is this month, too!" He realized. facepalming as he realized how much he'd forgotten about the outside world. "I forgot that was a thing after so much time in the Fairy Realm." He admitted to himself as he walked toward the siblings. "You guys want some help setting it up?" He asked them, mismatched eyes sparkling slightly as he thought about helping set up a Christmas tree for the first time in years. He wasn't big on many things Christmas but setting up the tree was something Christmas and Yule had in common and it was always fun!  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games