Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:27 am
User Image

The Whisperer laughed,"I know it surprised me as well but enough of that we have a problem, it seems time and people are working against us."He sighed and sat on a chair,"I can only stay here for a short time but I will make it last."

"I know those idiots are changing the flow of fate."Neuro looked at him,"I'm glad your here though and I know you already know why."He smiled," Soli is taking your place and it seems she's adjusting well."

The Whisperer nodded his head,"I know but it might not be enough to find it."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:29 am
User ImageLeonSkurks

Well, you're going to have to out do the men at the retreat, some of them looked like they would probably take you down with ease. He stretched and shifted back, only his wolf ears and tail remained. "But you can stop by tomorrow night when the moon is full and have a see at which women would do you good since every full moon my people like to get in touch with their animal side and strip nude and dance about until dawn." He chuckled a bit at the thought of a giant orgy breaking out. He paused at Brago's words and sighed. "Well, can I have some clothes first? I really doubt she'd like me running up to her nude."

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:45 am
You could hear the boy giggle. His silence was odd and he came in at the weirdest of times. He had seen everything. Though he didn't really like to be carried around like some equipment or something. He put a finger to his lip in thought. This room felt odd....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:45 am
Soli sat on her bed, her eyes completely black,"Idiots."She stood up and rubbed her head, the black mist covering her legs, she shook it off,"I'm hungry."She walked into the kitchen and heard Cook grinding a blade,"What are you doing."she grabbed some food and sat down on a table and looked at him.

Cook looked up,"A new weapon."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:52 am
"Sure" Brago led him up to his room where he got Leon a very expensive suit. He laughed as he made Leon slip it on. " The beast within the shell indeed" Brago chuckled. "Remember Leon. Soli feels very guilty for not being able to save the whisperer. She has made hwer decision and blinded herself from her emotions.. Get her to see the light of your warmth"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:53 am
User Image
Marisol heard voices coming from the room Neuro was sleeping in and got up to go look. She left the computer on so she could go back to it later. Peeking around the doorway she saw Neuro awake but not who he was speaking too. "Master? Do we have a guest? I didn't hear them come in."  

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:56 am
"Brago question. This room feels odd. Why?" He asked. He moved releasing a small amount of energy with each step. The room seemed to change with each step. He shivered. He stopped and gave a sigh before letting his body return to normal.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:02 pm
"because I train here so Its specially designed for Demonic Aura. Luc, I meant to appologize for not being able to help you. I am sorry and hope you will allow me to be your king. I also would be honored if you took up residence in my mansion"  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:03 pm
User Image
Hana had fallen asleep on the bed in the guest room curled in a ball. She had used what was left of her energy to try and find answers, but she couldn't think of any answers to her questions. Her aura spun a round her in a protective bubble like she was in hybernation, which is what was basically happening.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:04 pm
Neuro looked at her,"Yes this is my brother and soon to be your in law."He chuckled and looked back at him,"So Soma what are you going to do."

The whisperer chuckled,"I need to yell at that idiot Brago first and see my niece."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:05 pm
He smiled. "Trust me you couldn't have done anything. Besides those things happened for a reason. It made me who I am. And since you could not help me it led me here. You have no reason to be sorry for things that happened only because they could. And there is more then this room then you seem to be leading on." He sighed before looking around. It seemed normal but it just wasn't the reason that brago had described. He sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:06 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon didn't favor the suit. Made him feel trapped. He sighed and looked at Brago. "Where's Soli? At her shop or the Whisperer's home?" He asked smoothing down the material of his clothing.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:06 pm
User Image
Marisol walked up the The Whisper and smiled, holding out her hand for him to shake it. "It is nice to meet you, Master's Brother."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:08 pm
Brago shrugged. "I dont know, my father built it. Perhaps it has some hidden purpose."  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:09 pm
The whisperer shook her hand,"Call me Soma which is my real name nice to have a sister in law."He laughed and looked at Neuro,"Seems are going to be the first."

Neuro nodded his head,"I know."

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games