Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:24 pm
Amy couldn't help but turn around when Kai said that him being naked was nothing new. "Really? I've never seen you naked before, not even close. When we hung out, you always wore these layers of amazing clothes... I was jealous half the time of all the cool stuff you got to wear! I may have been able to transfigure my own clothes at the time, but I didn't have half of the imagination that you did at the time. Although naked... I'm not saying I'd object to seeing that new 'look' on you."

She giggled and then smirked at Kai. Then, when he said that his payback was 10 fold, her cheeks turned bright red and her smirk turned into a grin.

"Really? I might just look forward to that, then, Kai."

Amy turned around and started walking toward the parking lot. She called out over her shoulder in response to what Kai said. Her smile felt so big, though. "Create new memories any time? Yes please. I like our old ones, too, though. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a bad memory around here, though. And bratty can be fun at times! I look forward to meeting her."

Amy slowed down her pace as she walked so that Kai would have plenty of time to catch up with her whenever he was done on the phone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:35 pm
*he dials the number to his store and a young girl answers after a couple rings*
Hello, thank you for calling. How can I help you? cat_4laugh
Hey Kaori, how have things been going?
cat_stare Oh it's you. Today you were supposed to at least come in and help. Where are you even at? cat_mad
Um... Nowhere really. Just hanging around. I'll need you to take care of things for a while. Can you handle it?
If I couldn't, your shop would have been 6 feet under already. As dead as Takkun.
Okay okay, I know. I'll make it up to you later.
You better.
Thanks Kaori.
Yeah. Go get 'em uncle. cat_wink
*hangs up* redface *he gets the distinct feeling she knew what was going on. Kai only ever skipped work if he was sick or if a girl was involved and he didn't sound sick. he starts jogging slowly to catch up to Amy*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:24 pm
*sits up and looks around* Hmm... it's getting late. *yawns* Guess I should head home. *she'd been up on the hill for most of the afternoon and evening, sketching for a while, then just laying there, looking up at the stars when it started getting dark. Mwee was curled up on the blanket nearby, next to the remains of their picnic dinner. Early that afternoon, Kits had scheduled a contractor to come look at the pet spa fence and tell her what could be done. A couple had come already this week, but Kits still wasn't sure what the best option would be. After tomorrow's visit, she would have to make a decision, though*

Mwee, wake up. *pokes the dragon's tummy*

*opens her eyes and looks at Kits, then stands up and stretches, yawning*

You can go back to sleep when we get home. I need to you to move so I can fold up the blanket.

*squeaks and moves to the grass*

*gathers the trash first and puts it all in the plastic bag she'd brought it in* Here, will you take this to the garbage can? *holds it out to Mwee, who takes it and flies off to the picnic area on the other side of the hill. Kits puts her sketchbook and pencil pouch into her messenger bag and folds up the blanket. When Mwee gets back, the two of them start down the hill to go home*

Hmm... I think I'll text Rod, see if he wants to do something tomorrow. I don't think I want to stay here after the contractor leaves. cat_neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:09 am
Text to Kits
Sure, sounds great, Gorgeous. How bout we do a late lunch and then I'll take the rest of the afternoon off and we can go to a museum or the botanical garden or something? smile Just let me know when the contractor leaves. See you tomorrow. biggrin

rodenrock

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:48 pm
*sits in the office, staring at the computer* I hate doing the accounting stuff... *stares at the screen* Wait, why am I doing this? cat_confused I can hire someone to do it for me. I think it can be made into a full-time job. Should be anyway. cat_stare *saves what she was doing and posts the job on a search website* Now to wait for people to apply... and do more interviews. cat_stare *sighs* I need a break.

*stands up and goes out to the lounge, ordering a strawberry-banana smoothie and some chocolate-chip cookies from the bartender before taking a seat near the windows*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:53 pm
-dame finally decides to get up from lounging around the pool, just listening to the water lapping against the sides, listening to the crickets, looking at the moon and few starts. It was wonderful. She gets up and goes into the lounge to get a snack-

-after click-clacking across the deck and into the lounge she spies Kits- Kits! biggrin -goes over to her and hugs her- You look fabulous, miss! biggrin heart emotion_hug

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:57 pm
Hi dame! cat_biggrin *hugs her* Thank you! You do too. I really like that top on you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:04 pm
-blushes- redface Really? You don't think it's too much? -looks down at her top, smoothing it- sweatdrop  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:06 pm
Well... depends on where you are, I guess. cat_xd I bet Karrie would like it. cat_wink

*the bartender brings Kits' order* Here you go, Miss Kits. *turns to dame* Would you like anything?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:14 pm
redface Ya think? -giggles- sweatdrop redface

-turns towards the bartender to catch his eyes not on her face. Chuckles and speaks towards Kits- Well I guess we know one thing it's good for. lol

I'd like some sweet tea and two of those delicious looking warm chocolate chip cookies you just gave Kits. biggrin wink

Yes, ma'am... sweatdrop Right away. -quickly turns away from her to get her order- sweatdrop  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:19 pm
cat_xd *watches the bartender rush away and shakes her head* You wouldn't think it would be that unusual for him... girls come in here all the time showing more... Get some people wearing strange stuff around here. *shrugs* Oh well.

*leans back in her chair, stretching her legs out*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:23 pm
They don't all probably call him out on it though. wink -giggles and sits down in a chair near Kits- xd  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:26 pm
Yeah, probably not. cat_xd *drinks some of her smoothie*

So, you just here relaxing tonight?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:28 pm
Indeed. I love pools by moonlight. whee 3nodding -the bartender calls her order and she nods, standing up to get it- Thanks. biggrin wink -flashes him a smile and another wink and then sits back down with Kits, taking a long drag on her tea- You working late?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:35 pm
*nods* Yeah. I was just going to take a break, but I think I'm done for the night. cat_sweatdrop Too many numbers running through my mind. cat_neutral  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games