Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:23 pm
"That didn't answer a damn thing and you know it." Larai said with slight annoyance, holding on a little tighter now. "You know that if you cheat on me, I'll leave and never come back, right? I'm not going to stop stealing and hide away for a couple hundred years just to sleep with someone who's been nailing some random harlot on the side." Of course, had this happen, chances are she'd quit with relationships entirely. Larai would return to her previous philosophy on relationships tenfold, likely ending up as a celibate thief more than anything. "I love you very much, Daemon. Please...please don't let whatever's happening ruin what we have. Please..." she muttured softly, clinging a little more tightly. Thankfully, she was able to prevent herself from crying for the moment being.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:32 pm
"I....don't want to lose this either....." Daemon said softly, stopping at the top of a bell tower for a moment to set her down while he tried to clear his head. He still held his devilish smile, but his eyes were scared and tears were streaming down his cheeks. "I'm scared Larai....I don't want to turn you into just a...just another notch on my bedpost...." he said as he hugged her tightly.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:38 pm
Larai hugged him back just as tightly, taking a deep breath and thinking before she spoke. "I think we need to find a proper balance for your instincts and for acceptable behavior. Too much good behavior is just going to cause...well..this, while too much bad behavior is probably going to ruin our relationship." she began, hugging Daemon just a little more tightly after saying this. Before continuing on with suggestions or further concerns, however, she remained silent and gave Daemon a chance to say his piece on the matter.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:45 pm
"I don't care what I have to do, I just want to make sure things stay as they are....I've already let Milly down once, I don't want to do it again, and I certainly don't want to lose you." Daemon said hugging her a little tighter, wrapping his wings around her in hopes that his demonic side would recognize her as being special.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:51 pm
"Then we'll work together and we'll figure something out. For example, we'll have to find an outlet for your more prominent urges. For example, we'll need to find a way in which you can quench your bloodlust while still doing it in a constructive manner." Larai replied, moving her head a little so that she could kiss him lightly on the cheek. "I love you, Daemon."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:53 pm
"And I love you, Larai." Daemon said before giving her a long, passionate kiss.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:03 pm
Larai met his kiss with equal passion, moving one hand to hold the back of his head as she deepened the kiss a little. Once they pulled away, her lips lingered inches away from his as she spoke, "If you ever feel that you need help with this, please tell me. I'll help you however I can."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:15 pm
"Just please promise me....promise you won't leave me...I'm afraid you're the only one keeping me sane. If I lose you....I might fall right back into my old habits...." Daemon said worriedly. "I'm happier than I ever was back then, I don't want to go back to that way of life...."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:24 pm
"I promise." Larai muttured, her lips forming a small smile.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:30 pm
"Thank you..." Daemon muttered, managing a weak smile, unsure of his own sanity now and whether his actions were fueled by instinct or emotion. "Let's go home...I know Milly's not going to be happy about this when she finds out..."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:33 pm
"Yes, let's. If you need help managing your emotions or if you need an outlet for your lusts, I'll be happy to help." Larai muttured, smiling a bit more at the smile of Daemon's.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:38 pm
"Thank you, Larai...Thank you so much..." Daemon said hugging her tightly as he spread his wings once more. Lifting her into his arms once more before he slowly returned to their cave.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:51 pm
"I love you, Daemon. Your love and loyalty is enough thanks for me, I hope you know." Larai replied with a soft chuckle, kissing him on the cheek once again as he flew them home.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:00 am
Daemon gently set her down once they reached the caverns, which now felt much more cramped due to his wings, and just let the shadows take them back. He just wanted to go to bed right now and hope this was just a bad dream. Otherwise he'd need a healthy dose of cuddling or sex, he wasn't sure which. Sitting down on his bed, he managed to pull his shirt and coat off with some difficulty before he tried to peer over his shoulder at the damage his wings had done. The scars he once had were gone, completely torn away from the fresh wings that had sprouted in their place and the area around them was still bloody and raw while the shooting pain returned now that he'd been pulled out of his moment of bloodlust.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:04 am
Larai followed after Daemon, and upon seeing the bloody sores around his wings on his back, she grew highly concerned. "Daemon? Do you need me to heal them for you?" she asked, slowly approaching him now.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games