Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Amberwind

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:17 am
I'm Amberwind. I'm 26 years old, and the vast majority of my life is lived in front of a computer screen.

I do computer art (fractals), play unhealthy amounts of World of Warcraft, read and write large amounts of Doctor Who fanfiction, and spend the rest of my time futzing around Gaia.

I joined because I was invited. Simple, really.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:56 am
Hey! I'm Mourning_tigerlilly and I am a college student... I get on as much as college life lets me! I will be 20 yrs this year and I'm really excited! I enjoy college cuz I'm studing to be a kindergarden teacher!!!  

mourning_tigerlilly

Anzy-poo

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:15 pm
User Image
Hahaha! I am AoA, simply known as Kat if AoA is to much for you to type.

I am a 17 year old junior in highschool that stumbled upon gaia for a way to escape. I love to do arts, I simply adore being drawn and I love to make friends! I'm random too and coiencdently seem to burst into random spontanious dance and song o.O

I do have a life however and I do not enjoy being spammed by random PMs unless its absolutely necessary x.x I mean really it takes me forever to sort through them all :'D That's all

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:17 pm
well someone here saw my post in the gaia yearbook and thought it was cool (kinda lame really all I said is lets have fun at prom rolleyes ) and sent me an invite so I join because it looks like it would fun  

Bozu-kun

Fashionable Shapeshifter

31,300 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

The anti-social cookie

Precious Vegetarian

23,175 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:27 pm
Hey!

my names cookie. im a 16 year old female. started on gaia in Dec 06. i can be really crazy. if there's anything else you wish to know just PM me. and just a warning i am a dyslexic so im sorry if my spelling is off.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:43 pm
Hiya, I'm Equnai, I'm a dude, 18 years old. I live in the Netherlands, small country in Europe.
Enough about me, lets talk about me xD
My days are spend learning and practicing stuff.
The most importante object (So not a person) in the world is my guitar!
I love music, there are few types of music I dislike

So, hiya all whats up?

And thanks for the invite! biggrin  

Angelanic

SunsetSchemer

Sugary Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:51 pm
I'm Shizuka Yusa-Chan or just Yusa if you want. I live in New Jersey and have been on Gaia for about half a year. I like rock music, sweets, and sometimes being random 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:52 pm
Hi I'm Admiral Chipmunk and I am the best. Enough said dramallama dramallama  

Admiral Chipmunk

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:58 pm
As you can probably tell from looking at my user name, I'm RedbudTree. Or if that's too much to type, you could always just go with Red.

I live in Oklahoma in the USA, am nineteen going on twenty, and have been on Gaia for.... three years now, I believe. Despite this length of time I haven't been very social, so my friends and guild list is rather short. I have a passion for writing, anime, dragons, mythology.... a lot of things, now that I think about it.

My life can get pretty hectic during fall and spring, as I'm a college student, but I still make time to spend ..... more of my free time than I should on Gaia and on the internet in general. I'm also nearly perpetually bored and always up for something interesting to distract me.

And that's.... that's about it.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:10 pm
Hello.

I have technically been on gaia since Feb. 14, 2004, but my old account got hack.  

MissWitch89

Fashionable Lunatic

Felione

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:14 pm
Hi!
I'm Felione, nearly 25 this year, live in Asia region

I'm a Frog Lover.. and anything green
I played MMO alot, and do some drawing and photography

i was invited to this guild... and... why not?

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:19 pm
Greetings all, I am Bubbli. I'm that noob who couldn't figure Gaia out in time for Halloween 2k5. I enjoy many things, most including the computer, television, or drawing. ...yeah. That's about it. *nodnod*  

Bubbli-chan

Newbie Prophet

-Vagtastic-
Crew

Familiar Lover

10,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:36 pm
Welcome to the guild everyone! *glomps new people*

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:46 pm
Ello'!

I am Abel.

I am a musician.

If you want to know more drop me a line.  

Abel White

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:20 pm
Hello, I'm new. I just got invited to this guild.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games