Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arkelos

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:38 pm
Rukah looks on in amazement over the vast quantity of books. Giving a long hard sniff to the air, "There are many pages calling to be opened. Thank you for your assistance Lass." Looking over at Terashi, "Greetings young master, My name is Rukah. I will try not to bother you while i'm here." Turning back to Keiko, "I thank you again."

----------------

Arkelos and his pack join the festivities in the main common room, "Well what do we have here?" Looking around he finds ornaments and toppers, streamers and boopers. "Well i guess it is that season isn't it?" Arkelos laughed, I think we need to get a fire going." Growlithe goes over to light a fire.

Just as he finished his statement, Jezebel walks in with a carts of holiday goodies. "I guess i'm not the only one in holiday cheer. I Provide yall with some wonderful goodies. Hot Apple cider with some Razz berries. Hot Chocolate, several berry Cake, holiday Cookies, and My favorite; Three tier Chocolate Lava berry cake." She said smiling. "Keep in mind though, the Berry cake might not be that good. It's has some bad wrap from another kind of- Holiday cake." Jezebel said with a shutter.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:45 pm
"Actually, I think I'm done for now," I said with a stretch that resulted in many joints a'popping. 'Help yourself. If you need anything, message me on your SNAG," I offered before making my way out.

Meanwhile, Keiko was helping herself to some of the treats that Jezebel had cooked up. "Thank you very much!" Keiko cheered, collecting some of the overly chocolated berry cake as well as some hot chocolate. She then set them to the side to be consumed later, as she was still intent on helping Ulla and Leon with the tree if they wanted help.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:42 am
Wren was wandering the hall of Snagem's HQ, with a quartet of tiny Pokemon around him. Hyacinth, Cassava and Anemone fluttered around his head, chattering between themselves while he carried Nutmeg. He couldn't make out what was being said mostly due to the amount of speaking coming from all sides but, from the context of what was being said by Cassava, the trio sounded like they were discussing Altissima. The only thing he could really understand from any of them came from Nutmeg commenting on how she thought Altissima would like whatever the others were talking about.

He wasn't sure exactly when he'd started to make any semblance of sense from what his Pokemon were saying but, lately, his Grass-types seemed to be speaking something resembling human words. He couldn't understand Thistle, Hyacinth or Anemone, though Hyacinth seemed to be the closest to understandable out of the three.

As the discussion continued, he eventually caught on. The four were wondering if they might be able to find a Sun Stone for Altissima as a gift for the holidays. Wren had to agree he thought his Petilil would like the option of evolving when she was ready. Unfortunately, as he checked his wallet, he realized he had no money for use around here. He'd been informed by Lykas and Odd quite some time ago that Snagem used a black market shop that didn't accept normal currency and, to his knowledge, he hadn't ever actively earned any pay from the team. He'd just been helping them set Unova free from Kalos' invasion for free because he wanted to see them gone. "I might need to see about doing some actual work around here..." He told himself aloud as he realized it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:34 pm
While I left the library to leave the new guy to his research, Keiko had already made her way back to the lobby with her own ensemble of Pokemon that have yet to reach their full potential. She started to say hello while Wren was talking to himself, and as a result overheard his resolve for obtaining work. "I'd be happy to help you with that if you like," Keiko offered with a happy smile, knowing that she hadn't done much herself since Unova's liberation from Flare, and that a number of her Pokemon could use the exercise.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:42 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
While I left the library to leave the new guy to his research, Keiko had already made her way back to the lobby with her own ensemble of Pokemon that have yet to reach their full potential. She started to say hello while Wren was talking to himself, and as a result overheard his resolve for obtaining work. "I'd be happy to help you with that if you like," Keiko offered with a happy smile, knowing that she hadn't done much herself since Unova's liberation from Flare, and that a number of her Pokemon could use the exercise.
Wren nodded to the bunny girl when she spoke and recalled his various Pokemon to their respective Nest Balls. "I'd like that. I'm still not quite sure where to find regular work around here so the help is really appreciated." He told her with a somewhat anxious smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:28 pm
"Well, the Mission Locker is always a good place to look, but I'm sure Sub would give us something to do if we asked him," Keiko explained. She didn't recall her Pokemon, however, and the ones that weren't playing with each other by this point were looking up curiously at Wren.

Requiem of Whyspers

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:58 am
TerashiLeonGoken

"Someone say my name?" Sub asked as he seemed to just 'appear' behind Keiko, the man standing there calm as ever with a big grin on his face. One might be able to spot a certain purple gaseous gas slipping away into the man's shadow if they looked quick enough, confirming exactly how he got here so suddenly if they figured it to be Griswold. It wasn't exactly a secret how he seemed to just show up exactly when needed, especially with GRAY always listening, but it was at times startling.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:04 am
"Oh, hey, Sub!" Keiko said happily, quickly turning to face him due to being a bit unnerved by the leader suddenly appearing behind her. "Yeah, Wren was asking how to find work outside of emergency missions. I mentioned the Mission Locker, but also mentioned how you tend to have missions ready for when people ask you," she explained, not dropping her smile.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:15 am
TerashiLeonGoken
"Oh, hey, Sub!" Keiko said happily, quickly turning to face him due to being a bit unnerved by the leader suddenly appearing behind her. "Yeah, Wren was asking how to find work outside of emergency missions. I mentioned the Mission Locker, but also mentioned how you tend to have missions ready for when people ask you," she explained, not dropping her smile.

"Ah! A real go-getter aren't ya, Wren?" Sub smiled as he peek from around Keiko to get a look at the Grass Channeler before standing back straight again to face the hybrid in this group once again. "Well, I got several possibilities in mind. Couple of tasks I've been putting off, what with everyone nearly killing themselves a few months ago back in Unova, figured we all needed the rest." He said with a shrug.

"Any who, anything or place in mind? Still a few pockets to clear out in Unova. Or maybe something a little more low key like ecological assistance in Alola. Then again the war tightened up our funds a bit so it wouldn't hurt to send someone off on an...'asset acquisition' mission, if you catch my drift." He said with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:26 am
"I wouldn't mind going to Alola!" Keiko said excitedly. Though, with a glance toward Wren, she forced herself to calm down. "Though, Wren's the one asking, so he should be the one to choose," she insisted.

Requiem of Whyspers

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:25 am
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla was digging through the big bag Lucario and herself was carrying into HQ. Surprisingly, she was able to fit her whole body in there as she was rummaging through inside. Leon was watching all of this from the couch lazily, surprised that his sister was able to fit in the bag. The brother then noticed Sub come into the room talking about funds and how their are missions in Alola. Leon thought about it, Ulla hasn't been back home since before the war. He could also buy her a gift their for Christmas. He then sat up. "I wouldn't mind going to Alola. It's been awhile since Ulla has been home. Ulla. What do you say?" He asked as Ulla came out of the bag with a golden star. She looked in the direction she heard her brother's voice and nodded. "I'd like to go home." She said as she walked over to the tree and was on her tip toes to try and put the star on the top. Even though their was an obvious height difference.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:27 am
"Looks like there is some passion for going to Alola." Sub noted as Leon and Ulla appeared, the younger one busy with some sack along with her Lucario. Ignoring that he got back to the topic at hand. "While it's up to mister Wren over there the mission I had in mind for Alola is just as described; ecological assistance. Apparently a purified Shadow Pokemon somehow ended up in Poni Wilds. How I don't know considering we haven't detected Shadow Pokemon in Alola before, at least none that were there by natural means, if you can consider the virus nature but I digress. The Alola Environmental Protection Agency has shown an interest in collecting data on this Pokemon, to study it and learn more about the antibodies it carries and could perhaps pass on. Plus there is a slight fear that it could be something much worse going on but for now they maintain optimism."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:30 am
Keiko started getting worried when Leon and Ulla pitched in. She liked the idea of seeing Alola again, but she wanted to help Wren out and since it was his idea to get some work in, it should be his choice of location. As Sub explained the mission, Keiko couldn't help but think about it. "If it's purified, somebody probably brought it into the region. I hope they didn't do all that work to purify it just to abandon it there."

Her thoughts on the matter in the air, Keiko pushed that thought out of her mind and decided that since Wren hadn't spoken up yet, she could afford to not worry about it just yet. Instead, she focused on Ulla and walked up to the Fairy Channeler. "Would you like me to help you with that?" Keiko asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:27 pm
Wren listened to Sub's offer of tasks he'd been putting off after he made his sudden appearance and, despite the huge spike in his anxiety when the man appeared out of nowhere, he nodded in understanding. "I like the idea of helping out in Alola. I never got to study the soil quality on Poni Island last time I was in the region so I can collect a few samples while we're there."

At the mention of "asset acquisition", though, he laughed. "Take some time and think up a convincing front company name and I can see about setting up a bit of funding from my company back home. My parents are keeping things running from a remote office we've got set up in the Sinnoh Battle Resort so I've still got money flowing that can assist if Snagem needs the funds." He offered.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:31 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Leon noticed Ulla trying to get the star up on the tree, he was about to help her but then noticed Keiko asking if she could help her. The little girl looked back at Keiko and smiled warmly. "Yes please. Thank you Keiko." She said as she was getting ready to be hoisted up. When she was hoisted up she looked at her brother when something crossed her mind. "It's strange isn't it? A Purified Shadow Pokemon in Alola? There was never an outbreak when we were living there. Not even a report of there being any there anytime we would visit. The only one reported to be an actual Shadow Pokemon in Alola, was Lucario." Leon thought about it, she wasn't wrong. If there was an outbreak of the virus, It would very bad because Alola such a small region. "To be honest, I'm not quite sure. That's why we are going to check. A lot of things could have happened that we can't be aware of." He said in a reassuring tone as best as he could.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games