Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4322 4323 4324 4325 4326 4327 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:44 pm
October Night Starlight
Your so ah! and SugarMomma. I don't think theirs 20 H's in the word ah. xP

Azi; Don't call me Sweets > . > you WILL get hit.

I feel compelled to inform you that someone such as yourself is in no place to correct me. There's a difference between willing deviation for emotional conveying and stupidity.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:47 pm
Sugar Dhaku
October Night Starlight

I feel compelled to inform you that someone such as yourself is in no place to correct me. There's a difference between willing deviation for emotional conveying and stupidity.

Whatever~ anyways on another note. Were have you been? Your not online as often as you use to.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:51 pm
October Night Starlight
Sugar Dhaku
October Night Starlight

Whatever~ anyways on another note. Were have you been? Your not online as often as you use to.

I have been online, actually; I just don't particularly feel the need to hover or participate in OOCs. I'll post something if I feel the need to or have the desire to, but that's become a rare occurrence. They bore me rather easily.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:05 pm
Sugar Dhaku
October Night Starlight
Sugar Dhaku
October Night Starlight

I have been online, actually; I just don't particularly feel the need to hover or participate in OOCs. I'll post something if I feel the need to or have the desire to, but that's become a rare occurrence. They bore me rather easily.

Ah, well. I suppose I'll talk to you whenever your on this chat again. I'm going to bed, night.

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:11 pm
October Night Starlight
Sugar Dhaku
October Night Starlight
Sugar Dhaku
October Night Starlight

Ah, well. I suppose I'll talk to you whenever your on this chat again. I'm going to bed, night.

Au revoir.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:48 pm
Ugh, tired. XP  

Haruhi000777

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:08 am

Sleep, Hiichi. :0

[@ Haku]: We try to entertain you, really we do!
XD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:09 am
I ain't tired now. XP  

Haruhi000777

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:50 am
*Yawn-yiggity-yawn*
Time to shower... then come back and finish off the bloodline thing.
*Sigh*
Father's weekend, too...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:39 pm
Hi everyone. I just joined (kiropterain1 is how i heard of the guild), and am trying to make my character.... I have a few questions about it.

1. She'll be tamer class, can she also learn to use kuchiyose no jutsu (summoning jutsu) ?
2. How do i fill out the limitations section properly? That part is a bit confusing to me...
3. For Ninjutsu, can I say she has two suiton jutsu already? or will she need to learn them?
and finally (for now)
4. The Genjutsu, Taijutsu, and Bukijutsu sections, don't know what to do with them... since she would know some taijutsu, some bukijutsu and no genjutsu yet....  

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:50 pm
Crystal of Infinity
Hi everyone. I just joined (kiropterain1 is how i heard of the guild), and am trying to make my character.... I have a few questions about it.

1. She'll be tamer class, can she also learn to use kuchiyose no jutsu (summoning jutsu) ?
2. How do i fill out the limitations section properly? That part is a bit confusing to me...
3. For Ninjutsu, can I say she has two suiton jutsu already? or will she need to learn them?
and finally (for now)
4. The Genjutsu, Taijutsu, and Bukijutsu sections, don't know what to do with them... since she would know some taijutsu, some bukijutsu and no genjutsu yet....

1: Yes, but you have to be a chunin and go to the sage lands, talk to the head summon or w/e and find out who the Summoning Sage is, then you must travel to that summoning sage and ask him to allow you to make a contract with the summon.
2 Just list what the Nin, Gen, Tai, and Bukijutsu you can learn from each class
List Main Class on the left and then list Sub Class on the right.
3:sorry no, they must be learned.
4: Just leave them be until she learn some Gen Tai and Buki then just list them just like you would Ninjutsu  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:54 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
Crystal of Infinity

and finally (for now)

1: Yes, but you have to be a chunin and go to the sage lands, talk to the head summon or w/e and find out who the Summoning Sage is, then you must travel to that summoning sage and ask him to allow you to make a contract with the summon.
4: Just leave them be until she learn some Gen Tai and Buki then just list them just like you would Ninjutsu

So for a ninjutsu class, tamer subclass genin:
• Ninjutsu : : 06 / 02
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 01
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
? Is that right?  

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:57 pm
Crystal of Infinity
Grand Chevalier Haji
Crystal of Infinity

and finally (for now)

So for a ninjutsu class, tamer subclass genin:
• Ninjutsu : : 06 / 02
• Genjutsu : : 01 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
? Is that right?

Like this ^_^

You accidentally switched the one genjutsu on the ninjutsu side over to the tamer side XD but I fixed it so its good.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:06 pm
Right, i meant to fix that but switched the wrong one... One more question i thought of:

For her personal attributes, what sort of things can I have? I don't know what to put there.... other than "fast-learner, can learn ninjutsu one post faster"...  

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:12 pm
Thank you haji for jumping in on this one for me ^.^

@Crystal. Well for attributes I myself will approve just about anything as long as its within reason and relevant. ^.^ A good rule that I like to go by is to put something that helps your character do what they do better ^.^  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4322 4323 4324 4325 4326 4327 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games