Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4327 4328 4329 4330 4331 4332 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:46 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Crystal of Infinity
My question from earlier still needs to be answered.... I need a name for this personal attribute!

Crystal of Infinity

hmmm, what should the second one be.... I have an idea for it, but no idea for what i should name it... it would be like, an ability to talk her way out of trouble... kinda like 'silver tongue' (which is something i saw another person have for their character, which allows them to earn 1.5x more money for completing missions.) only for her it would be to get out of trouble (in most cases....sometimes it'd be unavoidable).

Hehehe sorry for poofing on you sweatdrop

You could have one like my Kein Character has.
Master of War: 1.5 times the normal amount of Ryo and AC gained from missions and spars

Lol, that's like the attribute I have for Lenard, minus the AC part. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:55 pm
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen
Crystal of Infinity
My question from earlier still needs to be answered.... I need a name for this personal attribute!

Crystal of Infinity

hmmm, what should the second one be.... I have an idea for it, but no idea for what i should name it... it would be like, an ability to talk her way out of trouble... kinda like 'silver tongue' (which is something i saw another person have for their character, which allows them to earn 1.5x more money for completing missions.) only for her it would be to get out of trouble (in most cases....sometimes it'd be unavoidable).

Master of War: 1.5 times the normal amount of Ryo and AC gained from missions and spars

Ah i was un aware you were in this guild welcome friend ^.^ lol yea its a hell of an attribute for the higher levels because of the insane AC increase from rank to rank  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:58 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen
Crystal of Infinity

Crystal of Infinity

Ah i was un aware you were in this guild welcome friend ^.^ lol yea its a hell of an attribute for the higher levels because of the insane AC increase from rank to rank

Lol yea, I'm in quite a few guilds. I even run Road to Glory now since Azn poofed for a bit. And I did the Ryo because I'm a puppeteer XD, puppetry is expensive a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:01 pm
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen
Crystal of Infinity

Crystal of Infinity

Lol yea, I'm in quite a few guilds. I even run Road to Glory now since Azn poofed for a bit. And I did the Ryo because I'm a puppeteer XD, puppetry is expensive a bit.

lol nice thats half the reason I dont do puppets that and ever time I do I build my puppets to be badass but then always get called godmod >.<  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:07 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen

lol nice thats half the reason I dont do puppets that and ever time I do I build my puppets to be badass but then always get called godmod >.<

Lol, Puppets are tricky to work with but dedication is all it takes.

<< I like making mine super detailed in appearance and all that jazz and chock full of surprises. Like, my puppet Golem; his head is actually a bomb. He also self destructs when he needs to. Lol, make a puppet tricky to fight and least likely to be godmodded against.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:11 pm
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen

<< I like making mine super detailed in appearance and all that jazz and chock full of surprises. Like, my puppet Golem; his head is actually a bomb. He also self destructs when he needs to. Lol, make a puppet tricky to fight and least likely to be godmodded against.
Thats how I had mine and thats a pretty good idea XD XD  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:23 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen

Thats how I had mine and thats a pretty good idea XD XD

Lol, let me post my one puppet. Golem o3o

Golem - Kenji's Fourth Puppet

Base Skeleton- Golem is a six foot monster of a puppet designed over a course of two months by Kenji Fu'kui. The puppet is by far the largest puppet Kenji has built so far but it is still only the second biggest compared to Kenji's next plan of Scorpio. Golem is barrel chested and round with his metal plating on the front and back to protect his mechnical mechanisms inside his torso. The armor is light and colored with a polished red metallic surface. On the center of the armor is the Fu'kui clan symbol with engraving of Kenji's name just below it. The puppets legs are wide and bulky to hold up it's massive weight and to prevent the blasted thing from toppling over.

Head- The beast's head is a simple piece of work, being somewhat gnaut and round. Golem's head has two sunken in eyes that are encrusted with steelly blue gems. Lining the head of Golem is black horse hair to serve as long hair. The mouth shows two canine teeth crafted out of elephant tusks, or ivory. (That Kenji had obtained through black market). The ivory teeth serve as decoration of bottom fangs sticking out of the mouth, which is only for intimidation. Inside the mouth a spray nozzle resides inside the skull of Golem. When in close proximity of an living target, Kenji will pull back on a string with a precise movement, the puppet will spray out a cloud of the Sumi Gikyoku to poison the target. In the top part of the skull rests a bomb core similar to what's inside of the chest. The bomb core is only activated by a certain signature of Kenji's chakra to cause the head to self destruct to a blast equal to about 2.5 normal bomb tags. This little secret manuever is incorperated with the seperatable head for a sudden suprise attack. The head of the puppet is not needed for Golem to function.

Torso- As stated in the base skeleton, the torso's outside surface is covered in a light armor plating. The surface is polished to a mirror sheen with a red color to reflect light; this is strickly for decoration. Centered on the chest is the clan symbol of Kenji's clan with his name also engraved just below it. Inside the chest is the chain and pulley mechanism to push and pull the chain back in place. The silver chain's links are all handforged from a local smithery and goes up to twenty two feet. The chain leads up through the top of the chest and into the left shoulder to lead itself to the mace arm. The bottom portion of Golem's torso is an empty compartment in which Kenji stores his spare supplies and summoning scrolls for spare parts of Golem in case a part or limb were to malfunction. The armor plating on Golem's torso is crucial for many reasons, for one if the chest was damaged heavily, the left arm's weapon would cease to work properally. But, in the worst case scenario, inside the central core of the pulleys and chains is a heart shaped object. The 'heart' is a bomb core that is only set off by Kenji's chakra to cause the puppet to self destruct to eliminate any presence of Golem and it's surrounding enemy.

Left Arm-Interior and exterior- The backbone of the puppet's weaponry and one of the only three weapons aboard the monster. The left arm is very critical to protect for a sole reason. Inside the arm is a thick chain used to pull and release the mace hand at the end of the arm. Around the arm is solid metal plating to help protect the arm to prevent any damage to the interior of Golem's arm. Should the chest or the arm be damaged enough or heavily, the pulley mechanism will not work properally and cause the chain to jam and prevent it to release or to retract. Should the arm cease to function, Kenji has made the connecting joint of the should and left bicep able to disconnect and shut the opening with a sharp vent to shatter whatever chain is not inside. This is to serve as a emergency in case the arm or the chest's mechanisms were to malfunction. As an added custimization, Golem's left arm is able to rotate a full three hundred and sixty degrees to give a more wider range for the chain mace.

Left Hand-Chain Mace- The left hand has been deliberatly replaced with a canonball arm reforged with several conical spikesn to increase the blunt force trauma the puppet inflicts with the weapon. One solid hit with the chain mace can effectively kill any lesser human. Ninja have a chance to survive such a blow, though it is not likely. The sheer power of the mace alone is not to be underestimated for the mace can be shot out by a air pressure mechanism just inside Golem's forearm which is also connected to the chain pulley system to help retract the weapon with chakra. Due to the weight of the mace, the swinging is clumsy and very slow. Kenji uses the property of inertia and momentum to use the mace to it's full potential. The air pressure system can shoot the mace a good ten feet before losing its speed.

Right Arm- Golem's right arm is a different weapon and can be easily detached from the torso when needed to. No armor covers the surface for it is not needed to protect any complicated mechanisms. At the wrist, one would expect to find the base of Golem's third and final weapon. In a cone shaped nozzle, the weapon is a senbon shooter to deliver a decent and accurate long ranged attack from afar. The weapon houses about sixty needles for use.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:45 pm
O.O thats a badass puppet Xd  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:53 pm
Azeiel The Fallen

XD, Yea but he is very slow and cumbersome. Many weaknesses to back up that power he has. I have a tendency to ride ontop of him. I have like 3 others besides him. Puppetry is always my specialty along with weapons.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:56 pm
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen

XD, Yea but he is very slow and cumbersome. Many weaknesses to back up that power he has. I have a tendency to ride ontop of him. I have like 3 others besides him. Puppetry is always my specialty along with weapons.

Very nice XD I think of a golem from Dragon age Origins when I think of that puppet for some reason XD  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:01 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen

Very nice XD I think of a golem from Dragon age Origins when I think of that puppet for some reason XD

Lol, I got the idea of him from an ogre actually. My other puppets are derived from people's fears. Like, Seirei (Ironically named Holy Ghost) who is the cultivated image of death XD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:02 pm
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen

Lol, I got the idea of him from an ogre actually. My other puppets are derived from people's fears. Like, Seirei (Ironically named Holy Ghost) who is the cultivated image of death XD

Ah very nice have you ever played DA ?  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:08 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen

I wish, and I want to D:  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:13 pm
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen

I wish, and I want to D:

Wow that sucks man O.O its a badass game. I prefer the first one to the second one,  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:17 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Crystal of Infinity

Crystal of Infinity

Mhm... well I would have liked to find a way to call what i had there, the ability to talk her way out of trouble most of the time.... But I can't really think of a name for it other than 'sweet talker' which doesn't quite sound right to me.. so i think i will take that idea for having her have 'master of war'.... and i think that would be the last thing I need to fill out for now ( /can fill out)  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4327 4328 4329 4330 4331 4332 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games