Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:10 pm

Jayce Elder
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon didn't favor the suit. Made him feel trapped. He sighed and looked at Brago. "Where's Soli? At her shop or the Whisperer's home?" He asked smoothing down the material of his clothing.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘

"Try her house, i think shes giving Neuro some time alone with that scary girl. She probably already knows your comeing aswell."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:10 pm

He could hear the clashing of blades in the distance and shrugged the feeling. "I think I've been here before. Or at least felt this energy." He opened up his flow as he felt the energy in the air. It was soft reminded him of his mother. "Brago could my mom have been here at anytime in her life? Or you a relative of a gypsy or something?"

Menonai

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:12 pm

User Image
Marisol nodded to him. "Alright Soma. Will you be coming to the wedding?" She asked him and them looked confused at the exchange between him and Neuro. "what is coming first?"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:15 pm

Neuro looked at her,"I'll be the first one to get married again."He smiled at her.

The whisperer stood up,"Time for me to go."He walked out the house and opened a portal,he stepped through and landed beside Brago,"Hello Fool."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:16 pm

Mirrored Moon
He could hear the clashing of blades in the distance and shrugged the feeling. "I think I've been here before. Or at least felt this energy." He opened up his flow as he felt the energy in the air. It was soft reminded him of his mother. "Brago could my mom have been here at anytime in her life? Or you a relative of a gypsy or something?"

"I donrt know.. if you have any questions ab out the mansion, you can always go to hell and ask my father..."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:19 pm

"Hmmm..." He sighed seeing as a man appeared beside brago. He quickly went away from the others and created something with his feet before being quickly encased in a bubble. It was a meditative state where he could see things based on other things. It was no time to explain as had to work quickly.

Menonai

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:20 pm

User Image
"Does that mean he had never been married?" She asked as she watched Soma leave. She didn't say anything, but he hadn't answered her if her was coming to the wedding. Marisol lightly wrapped her arms around neuros waist. To other people they probably looked strange standing next to each other because he was tall and she was short.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:23 pm

Neuro looked at her,"Yes he has never married due to the fact as his job as being The Whisperer, he'd probably never marry."He looked at her and picked her,"So have anything to show me."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:24 pm

User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon nodded before he turned and took off as fast as he could. He wanted to get to her quickly, but he didn't know if he'd be able to change her mind. After what he did. . . . not even he could forgive himself for it. He pushed his new tongue ring to the roof of his mouth and sighed.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:27 pm

User Image

The Whisperer looked around,"Nothings changed much."he looked at Brago,"Can I ask what you are doing."

Soli kept eating already knowing what would happen,"It gets funny watching the same thing happening again."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:31 pm

User Image
"I have found some flowers I like, but i wanted to show you before I order anything." Marisol said. "And maybe he can find someone now that Soli is taking that job?"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:33 pm

"Nothing, mr ex whisperer. Why do you haunt me so?"

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:33 pm

Neuro chuckled,"Yes that's probably whats going to happen to him, since he has nothing to hold him back, he will get married to someone or find someone he spend his life with."He looked at her,"Show me the flowers."
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:35 pm

Luc came out of the bubble and looked about. In his vision he saw someone going down a hidden stairway if only he could find it. He couldn't see much after that but darkness. He gave a light sigh before trying to open the thing with a seal in three different places. On the fourth a hole opened and with the light of the room all he could see was the stairs. He sighed. "Brago do you know what this is?" He asked.

Menonai

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:38 pm

User Image
Marisol hopped down from his arms and lead him to the computer in the study. She showed him the screen. "Its white and blue roses. Blue roses are rare and a little expensive, but I really like them."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games