Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:38 pm
Oh man, doing the books? -shakes her head and takes a bite of cookie-  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:39 pm
Yeah. cat_sweatdrop I decided that I'm going to hire someone to do it, though. So hopefully I won't have to deal with it anymore. cat_neutral

*eats some of her cookie*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:42 pm
Oh that'll be good, won't have to worry with it. I'd imagine it's not a fun job anyway. neutral Just make sure it's someone you trust - super trust. 3nodding

-takes a sip of tea then a bite of cookie- What have you done today? Just worked?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:49 pm
No, it's really not. I know to make sure it's someone I can trust. I'm not looking forward to the interviews, but it's better than continuing to do it myself. I'm afraid I'll mess up. cat_sweatdrop

*takes a drink* Yeah, pretty much. I've been here since early this afternoon. cat_neutral  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:53 pm
I can imagine. It'll be good to have someone who's trained to keep it. 3nodding

-finishes a cookie and takes a swig of tea- Did you do anything fun this morning? -gets a look in her eye- Ooooh twisted were you even at home this morning? wink

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:58 pm
Yeah, it will make things so much easier. cat_3nodding

Well... Umm, no, I wasn't home this morning... Or yesterday. cat_redface *is suddenly very interested in her smoothie*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:04 pm
-giggles and moves closer to Kits, leaning over her chair- Oooooo. xd whee Come now, I'm a girl. wink You can tell me. -giggles some more- You have a good time? twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:10 pm
Well... cat_redface Yeah... but... *looks around* It's not something I want to talk about here...

*finishes her smoothie* You want to come over to my house for a little while?

*dame agrees, since she wants to hear more, and the two of them take the cookies they have left with them when they leave*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:43 pm
*after walking around a good part of the Aqua Springs property, Kits reached the pet spa and sighed. Where the fence used to be was all torn apart and dug up, being prepared for a concrete barrier to be laid under the fence. It wouldn't go down very far, but hopefully far enough to discourage any more digging attempts. Meanwhile, the pets that were regularly there and used to being able to go outside whenever they wanted were getting annoyed by the closed and locked door.

Kits rubbed her temples, getting a headache from being out in the bright sun for most of the afternoon, and all of the people she'd talked to and had to remember their names. cat_sweatdrop She went through the womens locker room and back to her office. Closing the door, she laid down on the couch, quickly falling asleep* emotion_zzz  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:51 pm
*wakes up, feeling a bit better, but stays on the couch, trying to decide what to do now* cat_neutral  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:17 pm
*sighs and sits up* I guess I should just go home... *turns the lights out as she leaves the office and collects her angel imp from the pet spa*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:04 am
Amy walked into AS with some papers rolled up and put in a round, tall leather pouch on one of her thigh holsters. She walked through the gate outside and went to sit over by the lap pool. She couldn't help but smile softly as fun memories filled her mind. She also enjoyed seeing all the kids having so much fun in the pool before it became too hot to be outside, even in a pool. Amy planned to stay here all day while she waited to see if Kits would come meet her. She had every right not to, but she wanted to give Kits the opportunity to come and talk with her in a more private setting.

Amy took out her phone and sent a text to Kits.

Amy's text to Kits
Kits, I'm going to be at AS all day today. I brought copies of some papers I signed right before I came here two weeks ago. I want to give them to you and give us a chance to talk, just the two of us. It's up to you, of course, if you want to. If you want to talk, just come find me at AS.

Amy sighed softly, slipped her phone in the waistband of her skirt, and then laid back on a nearby sunning chair.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:32 pm
*walks into Aqua Springs. She wanders through the pet spa, looking at the nearly finished construction outside. Tomorrow, they would finish the fence, and as soon as that was done, the animals would be able to go outside again. She went out onto the pool deck and saw Amy sleeping in one of the chairs. As she went inside, she sent a text back to Amy*

text from Kits to Amy
I'll be in my office.

*sitting at the computer, she glanced over at the other chair, which she had moved to the other side of the desk for interviews. It had been Amy's before. Turning back to the computer, she decided to leave it there as she looked at the applications for the accountant position, setting up a couple of interviews*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:38 pm
{{Ha! We both seemed to have gone on here at the same time. Great timing. XD}}

Amy jerked awake when she felt and heard her phone go off. She scrambled for it and blearily looked at the text. When she saw who it was from and what it said, Amy's eyes widened. Then, she looked at the time on her phone, shocked to see what it said. She was glad she had put on a lot of sunscreen before coming.

Amy got off of the chair, stretched a few times, and then slowly walked toward the entrance to the main building, a little stiff from sleeping for so long.

She walked through the door and then up to Kits' office. Seeing the door open, she stopped in the doorway and looked at Kits, who was sitting in front of the computer.

"Hi Kits."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:45 pm
((I've been here for a while, just not on this account.))

*closes the window she was looking at and turns to look up at Amy* Hi.

*pauses for a moment* If you don't have aloe at home, you might want to get some. The lifeguard said you'd been sleeping for a while.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games