Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:10 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

Mhm :D
I've been brainstorming my story. Writing down all the things I had in my head for it down. Well typing I should say.
I'll be posting the start of mine soon.

Cool. I don't know much about it...

Not much about it. You just pull yourself together to try to write a novel (50,000 words) in one month. Inspiring creativity and all that. You can sign up for the event at the official NaNoWriMo site and you can get with other authors and it even has a word counter to help out there XD

That's it? o:

that's the basics anyway. they also have spots where you can meet with others irl and they have stuff going on their site on certain days.

I see.

I've got plenty of stories that would last 50k words, but I think I'd have a hard time getting them from brainwaves to paper. o.o

planning helps that out a lot. Writing down those brainwaves as ideas on paper before writing the story helps you put together what you want to write in your mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:04 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

Not much about it. You just pull yourself together to try to write a novel (50,000 words) in one month. Inspiring creativity and all that. You can sign up for the event at the official NaNoWriMo site and you can get with other authors and it even has a word counter to help out there XD

That's it? o:

that's the basics anyway. they also have spots where you can meet with others irl and they have stuff going on their site on certain days.

I see.

I've got plenty of stories that would last 50k words, but I think I'd have a hard time getting them from brainwaves to paper. o.o

planning helps that out a lot. Writing down those brainwaves as ideas on paper before writing the story helps you put together what you want to write in your mind.

I like plots, but not the tedium... It sort of... devalues my story. x:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:52 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I was hoping you were sleeping...that's ok.....

I had just been awake myself a little while...had that stress test..that drug they give always does a number on me..so when we got home and I finally got to eat I went back to sleep..and slept most of the day.....

Well, that's certainly understandable. They do induce physical stress. D:

So, did the tests go well?

**laughing** yes they do....

I will know more Monday...if they call it's not good...tf they don't then he will go over the results at my follow next month..so I am hoping for no call Monday of course but I am not going to sit around and worry this time...what will be will be....

What will be, will be. Certainly true enough. Good luck. D:

**walks away smiling...........then turns and tips halo** thanks my friend...and I bid you a good night...there is one thing I am going to do before i sleep and that is sail along with the music..wish I could take you with me...
sleep well Kay......

Sleep well and good night. ^__^

hihi Kay...how's going for you...going good for me...got out of the house...went out to flea market and got some veggies and boiled peanuts...mouth of the south had a swim meet...so it has been a slow quiet sleepy kinda day....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:54 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I will know more Monday...if they call it's not good...tf they don't then he will go over the results at my follow next month..so I am hoping for no call Monday of course but I am not going to sit around and worry this time...what will be will be....

**walks away smiling...........then turns and tips halo** thanks my friend...and I bid you a good night...there is one thing I am going to do before i sleep and that is sail along with the music..wish I could take you with me...
sleep well Kay......

hihi Kay...how's going for you...going good for me...got out of the house...went out to flea market and got some veggies and boiled peanuts...mouth of the south had a swim meet...so it has been a slow quiet sleepy kinda day....

Sounds like you had a decent day. That's good. ^__^

I've been a little confused, but doing well, I suppose.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:02 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

sleep well Kay......

yeppers that's good for change....

that good your doing well....

I have been trying to BG while eating boiled peanuts...it isn't easy..gotta dry my fingers after I eat peanuts to play Bg again...but they are sooo goood..**laughs**  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:45 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

That's it? o:

I see.

oh i didn't write out all the tiny facts and details just whatever my brain gave me to start with. I write the dialog/plot in the story for the most part as I go. Writing towards the scenes and ideas that I know I want in there somewhere.  

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:21 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

sleep well Kay......

I have been trying to BG while eating boiled peanuts...it isn't easy..gotta dry my fingers after I eat peanuts to play Bg again...but they are sooo goood..**laughs**

Oh, I see. Lol

I don't like nuts myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:28 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

I see.

oh i didn't write out all the tiny facts and details just whatever my brain gave me to start with. I write the dialog/plot in the story for the most part as I go. Writing towards the scenes and ideas that I know I want in there somewhere.

I know, but writing makes my story work. That makes them more a negative thing, a job to be done. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:33 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

sleep well Kay......

Oh, I see. Lol

I like many types of nuts..
and me some times I feel like a nut and some times I don't..today I think it has been a nutty type of day..I have been a little on the nutty side this evening and having fun with it..I have made people smile and laugh and they have made me smile and laugh..so I will say it has been a very nice day...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:37 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. Lol

and me some times I feel like a nut and some times I don't..today I think it has been a nutty type of day..I have been a little on the nutty side this evening and having fun with it..I have made people smile and laugh and they have made me smile and laugh..so I will say it has been a very nice day...

Lol, there's a commercial I recognize.

Lola that's good. ^______^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:41 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. Lol

yeppers...

yeppers...hope your day has been at least somewhat good.....
man..don't you think you should put some clothes on??  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:46 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. Lol

yeppers...

*Lol,

Ehhhhhhh...

...I'm still wearing more than you are... .___________.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:54 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I see. Lol

yeppers...

*Lol,

Ehhhhhhh...

sorry to hear that...

now I lost my spleen on that one my friend...yeppers those boxers do cover a bit more skin..but they don't help the imagination any  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:55 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeppers...

*Lol,

Ehhhhhhh...

sorry to hear that...

now I lost my spleen on that one my friend...yeppers those boxers do cover a bit more skin..but they don't help the imagination any

People shouldn't be imagining things about me then. emotion_donotwant  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:05 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeppers...

*Lol,

Ehhhhhhh...

sorry to hear that...

People shouldn't be imagining things about me then. emotion_donotwant

well we won't then...

weeeeeelllll I was gifted one of pieces of what I am wearing..so I wore both to show my thanks for the gift since that is the only way I could thank them..it was gifted anomalously..  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games