Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Runkle

Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:44 pm
Hello, my name is William, if you hadn't guessed. I'm 16 years old, I live in Maine, USA, and I've been on Gaia for about a month I believe. Some of my hobbies include reading, writing, playing hockey and soccer, talking to my friends and going shopping. If you want more information, I will direct you to my profile.

Here's to getting to know you all! heart

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:49 pm
hello my name is kim i am 16 years old and i am new here i been with gaia for about 1-2 years and i am working very hard to proceed in gaia i also have a guild that i just made i want to make it great like this one but i far from it  

sexygirl460

golgothasTerr0r

Hygienic Fatcat

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:51 pm
Damn right im good in bed D<

'Ello! Im _-Lunar0Ninja-_! but you can call me Luna xD i've never been in a guild befor so im very new sweatdrop im almost always hyper and random xDD Im a 13 year-old middle school student who just heart 's drawing anime X33 (im not bad for a 13 year-old either ;D) MUST WARN YOU!! I suck horibbly at spelling and grammar xDD i play an unhealthy amount of Gaia (meaning im almost always on xD) umm i joined on August 21, 2007 so i've been a gaian for..uhh*tries to do math in head*...uhh oh boy, i dont know xD I can tell that im going to have a real fun time here :3(P.s if you want to know more about me check my pro ;3)

I can sleep for days ;D

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:52 pm
Oooooooooooooooooooo, this looks like fun ^^.

Well anyway, Im Paige and 16 years of age,
I like sweets and dark humor, animals, vediogames,
books, manga/anime, music, stuff, things (I can go on forever, but I wont, you can thank me when Im RULER OF THE WORLD!! MUHAHAHAHAHAH (couff couff choke die, come back to life, gasp for air) HA HA HA!!

......................ya, sorry, too much suger sweatdrop .

Well anyway, I have been on gaia for over a year now, and im kinda of a good person, just sick minded. Well, Hello! ^^
O, one more thing
User Image  

Shooting_Stars_Blue_Moons

Friendly Gaian

9,575 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

setsunaeternal

Battle-ready Brawler

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:57 pm
I don't really know why I accepted the invite, I'm terrible when it comes to guilds. I generally forget I'm in one within about a week of joining and then you kinda never ever see me again soooooo, I guess don't bother remembering the name |D  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:18 pm
hey my name is marc yes with a c and i like anime skateboarding even though i broke mine and iam have been on gaia since i was in seventh so last year and iam 13 woo i hope some ppl will talk to me and i like bleach alot my favorite cgharecter is my pro background  

BlackFang-J

Akito Is An Old Fart

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:28 pm
User ImageTis a gift to be simple...

mushi mushi
My name is Sara...yes omg there's no h...any I'm 19, love to draw, swim, play games, ride bikes, and play intruments. I've been on Gaia gor two years...I think thats enough about me

Tis a gift to be free...User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:38 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageWhen you wish upon a star...User ImageUser Image

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. guys^^

Thanks for inviting me User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

User ImageUser ImageYour dreams come true!User ImageUser ImageUser Image

starxie

A Nightmare Fantasmic

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:19 pm
Greetings all, I am Lizzi.
I'm 17 years old, live in Oceanside, California, and cannot wait to get out of high school.

I like a lot of stuff.
You'll find out more as you talk to me XP

Click on my sig, it's super special awesome!

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:55 pm
{ { { { {

Hi everyone, I'm Shey! I'm 16, live in the United States, and enjoy anime, reading, horse-back riding, and whatever else amuses me at the moment. Today it happens to be large quantities of M&M's. ^.^

} } } } }

L H Shey

Decorus Lupus

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:08 pm
Heylo! I'm new... I just got the PM and thought... "Why Not?"
whee Yeah, I'm kinda cheesy. But I'm awesome, too, so it's all good. My name is Morgan or Decorus, whichever you prefer.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:19 pm
Hey, my name's Raquel but many can't pronounce my name so everyone calls me Rachelle.
I have been alive for nearly 17 years and I live in the US.
I like to skateboard, I'm vegan (I don't eat meat), and I love animals :]

Blood On The Floor

Lina-Maisie

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 5:48 pm
Hiya :3
My name's Gracie but I prefer being called Lina...I love that name
I got the PM because I signed in the yearbook and my gosh you guys have got an awesome guild!
I really want to just run over to the Pokemon subforum! xD
Well I suppose that's pretty much it...
Ohyes, I own a Gaia Charity, Peanut Butter Panda Puffs
We've given over 200k in donations and have been around for almost two months
I myself have been on this wonderful site for two years and two months...
Now that's all I can think to put x3

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:00 pm
HEY GUYS! my name is Taylor but on here i would much like to refered to as puffle,pufflepop,puff,lovely, or just plain old love! i mostly like to draw although i cant think of anything to draw at this time but im sure something will come up sooner or later. Anyway I'm what you might call a total nut case at most times but that was my gaia friends fault for driving me insane and thats just about as much as i can tell you for now so HI once again^^

gazette fan14

Sugary Lover

13,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ari Emberglow

Dapper Star

31,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:14 pm
Hi I'm SHadyLAdy-70, you can call me Juli, it's short for my name, Juliza. I'm 18 soon to be 19 and live in New York City. I attend Pratt Institute as a Graphic Design major. I love reading fanfics, love listening to music (I listen to almost all sorts of music). I enjoy watching anime and reading manga, although I haven't read nor watched anything lately. I can speak both English and Spanish fluently and know a bit of French. I also happen to be latina/hispanic.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 431 432 433 434 435 436 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games