Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4328 4329 4330 4331 4332 4333 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:19 pm
Crystal of Infinity
Azeiel The Fallen
Crystal of Infinity
My question from earlier still needs to be answered.... I need a name for this personal attribute!

Crystal of Infinity

hmmm, what should the second one be.... I have an idea for it, but no idea for what i should name it... it would be like, an ability to talk her way out of trouble... kinda like 'silver tongue' (which is something i saw another person have for their character, which allows them to earn 1.5x more money for completing missions.) only for her it would be to get out of trouble (in most cases....sometimes it'd be unavoidable).

Hehehe sorry for poofing on you sweatdrop

You could have one like my Kein Character has.
Master of War: 1.5 times the normal amount of Ryo and AC gained from missions and spars

Mhm... well I would have liked to find a way to call what i had there, the ability to talk her way out of trouble most of the time.... But I can't really think of a name for it other than 'sweet talker' which doesn't quite sound right to me.. so i think i will take that idea for having her have 'master of war'.... and i think that would be the last thing I need to fill out for now ( /can fill out)

lol the "master of war" bit was when I changed him up a bit after the timeskip we had XD I cannot think of a better way to describe him XD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:21 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen

Very nice XD I think of a golem from Dragon age Origins when I think of that puppet for some reason XD

Lol, I got the idea of him from an ogre actually. My other puppets are derived from people's fears. Like, Seirei (Ironically named Holy Ghost) who is the cultivated image of death XD

Ah very nice have you ever played DA ?

I wish, and I want to D:

Wow that sucks man O.O its a badass game. I prefer the first one to the second one,
DA... what's that? sounds familiar, but i can't remember what that stands for...  

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:22 pm
Crystal of Infinity
Azeiel The Fallen
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen

Very nice XD I think of a golem from Dragon age Origins when I think of that puppet for some reason XD

Lol, I got the idea of him from an ogre actually. My other puppets are derived from people's fears. Like, Seirei (Ironically named Holy Ghost) who is the cultivated image of death XD

I wish, and I want to D:

Wow that sucks man O.O its a badass game. I prefer the first one to the second one,
DA... what's that? sounds familiar, but i can't remember what that stands for...

Lol Dragon Age: origins ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:32 pm
Ah.... okay, haven't played it... sounds interesting....

Oh, right! About my character profile! I still need help with the weapon data section.... I'm gonna have her using a sword but not sure what to fill out for it's range or weight...
It'll look kinda like:
User Image
And will be made from a lighter material, and from a special metal that lets shinobi send their chakra to it... um, like in the anime where Asuma-sensei has those knuckle-blade-things.... I think they call them chakra blades?  

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:35 pm
Azeiel The Fallen
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen

I wish, and I want to D:

Lol. I miss the opportunity to play many bad a** games.

@Crystal

I think that would need to be a custom weapon: Chuunin Rank I believe.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:38 pm
Yea its charka blades. Humm. This is a problem. What village would you be joining?

As for its weight and range. Umm based off of the angle of the pic its about two feet long and because its got those holes in it I would say it weights about one and a half to two pounds. IN order for it to be charka reactive (yes you have that correct they were chakra blades) it would need to be a complex weapon and you cant have a complex weapon at character creation. Hence why I asked where your going to place her. If you put her in cloud I can simply have my character buy it for her.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:39 pm
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen
Reiko Zena
Azeiel The Fallen

I wish, and I want to D:

Lol. I miss the opportunity to play many bad a** games.

@Crystal

I think that would need to be a custom weapon: Chuunin Rank I believe.

lol ya beat me to the punch XD and same my 360 is dead so I play it on my laptop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:44 pm
Well, i was thinking it could have been a present from the Jounin that saved her (mentioned in her Bio), for becoming a shinobi or as a birthday present or something.... And I'm putting her in Mist...

and about playing badass games, you both are better off than me... all i have is my laptop, a DSi (only have Pokemon Diamond right now), and a gamecube... with only a few actually good games (Zelda Twilight Princess, Need for Speed most wanted, and Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness.. then some lamer games, though Super Mario Sunshine is kinda fun...)  

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:47 pm
Arh this is a tough one for me. Humm. If you just make a it a charka reactive blade then i guess it would be ok since its not a full custom just a chakra blade.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:54 pm
Yeah, it would basically only be custom in that the sword blade is a little different-looking and that it is a chakra blade.... Um, I can add that she receives it later.... Like not add it right away... 'Cuz I do kinda want to make it a sword that she can use water-style jutsu with.... though of course she'd need to learn it first.... Hmmmm..... Argh... maybe i can just create a secondary character that has the sword instead... But there's the same problem of it being a starting character and starting characters not being allowed special swords like that from the start....

Err, what would be classed as a full custom blade?  

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:04 pm
Oh! I know what I can do! I can have it as a normal sword at first, but it breaks and when she's getting a new one / fixing it, she gets the chakra blade instead! Like, err, she'd be part of a genin team right? well what if her team captain gets her a chakra blade instead of the normal metal?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:15 pm

<< [@ Crystal]: Mist is going to introduce the seven swords now.
Why don't you pick up one of those?

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:18 pm
Oh! Oh! Hey Digi! Even though my character is from Cloud... could she... by any chance... come and receive (*cough*forciblytake*cough*) a sword?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:22 pm
OOOOh, sweet! Yeah, she could be one of them!

and I think the sword would be bigger than 2ft btw, Azeiel-san..... like 3-4 ft.....  

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:24 pm
Haruhi000777
Oh! Oh! Hey Digi! Even though my character is from Cloud... could she... by any chance... come and receive (*cough*forciblytake*cough*) a sword?
Absolutely not. >:0 Why would I do that?! Seven swordsman of MIST. Not Mist and one from Cloud. XD  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4328 4329 4330 4331 4332 4333 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games