Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4333 4334 4335 4336 4337 4338 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:33 pm
iOath
Oh, thanks. It's not that I wasn't posting, though. It was because I didn't know what to do after Chocolate "deleted" her adviser character. sweatdrop

Ya, I'm being a temp-advisor for now
>. >

Crystal; Oh no! Don't take it personally! We've had a lot of impatient folks, so I imagine it wears on folks is all, ya know?  

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

iOath

If you want, I can make your character the new adviser in place of her. xD Of course, you'd have to stay in the village most of the time.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:38 pm
Crystal of Infinity
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Crystal, I ask that you have patience in this particular section, as not all moderators are available at the moment, and being annoying won't speed up the process. n.n;

Yeah, s'no problem, not trying to be annoying about it or anything either, sorry if it was...

Would you like me to give it the go or no go? I have to go for a second but I will be back in a few mins ^.^  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:43 pm
iOath
If you want, I can make your character the new adviser in place of her. xD Of course, you'd have to stay in the village most of the time.

There isn't enough sake in the world to keep Zain actually tied down to a village as a advisor! xD
But sure! emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:47 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
Jed; As of this moment, I don't think I can spar frequently, and as I can tell you're looking for something a bit quicker (to which right now, I can not fulfill as you hope), I'll just call it an end right now. Things to do! @.@

well alrighty then....  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:55 pm
Like i said, s'fine... I can be irritating sometimes... especially when I'm bored... I'm also used to not taking things personally.

@Azeiel: well, duckmasta said that I can't have the increase in AC from missions.... so thinking of just changing that one since i don't really mind her getting normal amount of Ryo for missions..
Though, having two crew members look it over would be a good idea, so go ahead!

Also, he said that the limitations things was different than had been explained to me!! But it's fine... *sigh* at least I'll know all this for when i make a second character ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:11 pm
little mintchan
iOath

There isn't enough sake in the world to keep Zain actually tied down to a village as a advisor! xD

Well, as long as he's in the village as much as possible. xD Just stop by the office whenever you have time and I'll respond. Probably in the same day.  

iOath

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:13 pm
iOath
little mintchan
iOath

Well, as long as he's in the village as much as possible. xD Just stop by the office whenever you have time and I'll respond. Probably in the same day.

Well he is in leaf right now doing the treaty and being attacked by pumpkins xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:14 pm
it looks alright to me so far I have not done the math on the restrictions yet but as i said it looks ok to me ^.^  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:23 pm
Ah, and i mentioned this guild to someone who is interested in joining and wants to create a character from a bloodline clan.... she was wondering if the character can be born of two clans and has a kind of blend of the two? Or would she have to make the character only from one bloodline clan?
and I'm wondering: would it even work? like, she told me that she wants to make a character that's from both the Raigyo and Shinsetsu clans... but wouldn't those two clans not be compatible? ((i sent her the link to the blodlines section so she could look up what bloodline she wanted her character to be from))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:54 pm
Crystal of Infinity
Ah, and i mentioned this guild to someone who is interested in joining and wants to create a character from a bloodline clan.... she was wondering if the character can be born of two clans and has a kind of blend of the two? Or would she have to make the character only from one bloodline clan?
and I'm wondering: would it even work? like, she told me that she wants to make a character that's from both the Raigyo and Shinsetsu clans... but wouldn't those two clans not be compatible? ((i sent her the link to the blodlines section so she could look up what bloodline she wanted her character to be from))

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20185645
1st post: "You cannot create a hybrid character. (If both parents had bloodlines, you cannot inherit both of them.)"

Secret Little Life

Hygienic Capitalist

2,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:03 pm
Hello, everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:08 pm
Secret Little Life
Crystal of Infinity

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20185645
1st post: "You cannot create a hybrid character. (If both parents had bloodlines, you cannot inherit both of them.)"

I see, so she'll probably go with Shinsetsu clan bloodline ability.. since she said it was her favorite of the two... I'll let her know  

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:08 pm
-Slowly and meticulously loads an antique pistol so he can shoot math in the face and then leave it to die in a ditch.-  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4333 4334 4335 4336 4337 4338 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games