Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:38 pm
User Image

"Because your changing fate by helping Leon that's why."He looked at Luc,"You will only find the answers by yourself."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:39 pm
He giggled. "I know this much. What do you think I saw?" He asked. By doing this he knew he might just be sealing his fate for another but oh well.  

Menonai

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:40 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon made it to Soli's shop and nearly slammed into the door trying to slow himself before he pushed open the door, panting lightly.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:40 pm
Neuro looked at her and smiled,"Yes you can, money is no matter Marisol order anything you like."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:42 pm
User Image
Marisol kissed him happily. "thank you, Neuro." She felt bold and decided for once to call Neuro by his name.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:45 pm
"I have never believed in fate, I have onlyw believed in doing what is right"  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:45 pm
User Image

The Whisperer looked at Luc,"I know what you saw and what lays ahead of there will only help you.he looked at Brago,"That will change fate and everything"

Soli looked up and saw Leon,"Hi."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:47 pm
Neuro looked at Marisol and kissed her roughly,"I enjoy the way you say my name."He held her closer.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:50 pm
Neuro Nougami-21
User Image

The Whisperer looked at Luc,"I know what you saw and what lays ahead of there will only help you.he looked at Brago,"That will change fate and everything"

Soli looked up and saw Leon,"Hi."

" Fate, its not something that cant be changed. Fate and history.. Neither are concrete. Theres always a hidden untold side..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:51 pm
He giggled. "How can dooming myself to release another be all that helpful? Sure I will be powerful but my body and mind will be controlled. I only hope that she can help us more then I can. And knowing that I will be seeing all that has to come will not help much either." He smiled knowing what he was about to do was going to doom him. He didn't mind. His life wasn't as much use as hers would. He'd be back. Sometime he guessed. Or until another person of an oracles strength could take his place.  

Menonai

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:52 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon looked at Soli and instantly bit his lower lip, trying to find some way to say what he needed without sounding pathetic. He sighed heavily, "God, I'm so sorry Soli. What I did. . . . there's no way to make up for it." He looked down. "I'm guessing you already know why I am here. I don't expect forgiveness because I don't deserve it. My actions were unjustified and I'm upset with Neuro because I would have told you myself." He shook his head, "You're the only one I love, and I gave the only thing I had to you. I was glad that I could find some warmth in this world, and just the memories will keep me content though they cause me pain. I love you Soli, but I'm not going to force you to return the feelings. I want you to be happy be any means, even if that means I have to watch you be happy with someone else."

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  
User Image

He laughed,"Go ahead and keep saying that."He walked out of the room and headed for Hana,he opened the door and walked in,"Hana are you all right."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

User Image
Marisol blushed and kissed him back. She ran a gentle finger down his jaw line with a smile on her lips. Light she whispered his name again.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:55 pm
He giggled. "Whisperer you know nothing." he said before going into the dark bitterness. He shivered as he heard the opening shut putting him in complete darkness. He relied on his inner eyes to guide him. He could see past the darkness and that was about it. He sighed as he looked at the walls covered in black vines.  

Menonai

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:55 pm
User Image
Hana was still in a state of hybernation when Soma walked in. Her aura was slowly feeding her body energy and healing it slowly but steady.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games