Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:58 pm

"I wish I could tell you more, but only the doctors really understand the details." The headmaster said. A doctor came out the door, then stopped in shock when he saw Damien.

"Absolute Leader." He began with a bow. "It's an honor."

"Can you tell us more about the Thunderbird twins?" The headmaster asked.

"Yes. I'm surprised those two survived a nitroglycerin accident like that with so little damage. They're not blind. Their limbs are not broken. They should be fine in about a month. I can't exactly say the same about some of the others. Two deaths, fourteen blind. A few with third degree burns. But it's impossible for the blindness to be purely caused by the accident. We found traces of a chlorine gas reaction. The two were wearing goggles and masks, so they're fine."

"Are you saying there were more reactions?"

"Well yes. This was sabotage, correct. It's not that much of a leap to say that the person who did this also released chlorine gas somewhere as well. Surely you didn't think those two twins did this to themselves."

"Of course not, but those two do have a record for pulling pranks." The headmaster replied. "But if that's the case, there was no trace of chlorine in the chemicals they were using. The twins definitely didn't plan this. I'll go inform the detectives."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:06 pm

Damien frowned. Something was up and he didn't like it. "Are the children stable? Am I allowed to see them?" he asked. Of course if he ordered to see them, the doctors would have no choice, but Damien didn't want to put the kids' lives at risk by doing so. He didn't want to disrupt any important procedure.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:11 pm

"They're stable." The doctor said. "You can see them now if you wish. They're in room 207."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:14 pm

"Thank you" Damien said with a nod to the doctor, then proceeded to head for their room.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:46 pm

Vincent and Valkyrie were both sitting in a doctors table with frowns, holding each others hand for comfort. They were covered in bandages and bruises from what was exposed.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:08 am

Damien saw the twins and felt pained. "Hey. How are you two doing?" he asked calmly and with a smile.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:16 am

When the two looked up, their faces instantly brightened. Instantly, they tried to get up, but their movements were slow as they gripped their wounds, not able to get out of bed. They looked up at him with a mixed expression of happiness and pain as they tried to both reached for him.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:38 am

Damien walked in between them and grabbed both their hands. "Hey. Hey. Don't move too much. You need to keep still to recover" he said.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:47 am

The twins sniffled and gave a small nod.
"It hurts..." Vincent muttered.
"It hurts a lot..." Valkyrie agreed.
"Is... is everyone else ok?" Vincent asked. The doctor looked away and said nothing. Seeing the doctor's expression, the twins began to tear up, gripping their father's hand tightly, both barely restraining themselves from crying out at him.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:11 pm

Damien kept a tight grip on the twins' hands, but not enough to hurt them. They didn't need any more pain anyway. "Don't worry. We will find out who was behind this and punish them" he said.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:14 pm

"Thank you, d-absolute leader." Vincent muttered, lowing his eyes and quickly catching himself before saying 'dad'.

"We'll never forget this." Valkyrie nodded, beginning to tear up, the two trying their hardest to keep some form of distance in front of the doctors for the sake of Damien's reputation.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:20 pm

"That's okay. Just remember I'm here if you need me. Now rest up. You're going to need it to recover" Damien said, letting go of their hands.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:38 pm

"Yes sir..." They replied, looking up at him as if they didn't want him to go. They then looked down at their wounds and then back at him.

"It will take about a month to fully heal, but you should be allowed to leave today when your guardian comes since it's only bruising and mild burns." The doctor told them. "We'll proscribe some salve to help the healing process, but it takes time more then anything else we could really do. You'll need to stay home from school for a week or two before returning, depending on how fast you two heal."

"A-a week?" Vincent stuttered.
"W-with mom?!" Valkyrie continued, both giving the doctor a look of horror. After all, technically she was their legal guardian. They then turned and looked up at Damien as if begging him to bring them home with him.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:53 pm

I could have sworn I had her put in a prison camp. Was she let out, or did she get away during the mass arrest? Damien thought to himself. "Who is the mother?" Damien asked.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:58 pm

((I don't think the kids actually know what happened to her. At least, I'm assuming they don't. They're in boarding school, after all.))

"The mother? I'm not sure sir. Their parents haven't arrived, but I'm sure the headmaster has called them in order to pick them up." The doctor replied.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games