Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:08 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeppers...

yeppers...hope your day has been at least somewhat good.....
man..don't you think you should put some clothes on??

*Lol,

Ehhhhhhh...

...I'm still wearing more than you are... .___________.

sorry to hear that...

now I lost my spleen on that one my friend...yeppers those boxers do cover a bit more skin..but they don't help the imagination any

People shouldn't be imagining things about me then. emotion_donotwant

well we won't then...

weeeeeelllll I was gifted one of pieces of what I am wearing..so I wore both to show my thanks for the gift since that is the only way I could thank them..it was gifted anomalously..

Gifting isn't an anomaly. eek
Lol, anonymously, I know.

That makes sense.

I did the same with a bunch of frogs the other day.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:15 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeppers...

yeppers...hope your day has been at least somewhat good.....
man..don't you think you should put some clothes on??

*Lol,

Ehhhhhhh...

...I'm still wearing more than you are... .___________.

sorry to hear that...

now I lost my spleen on that one my friend...yeppers those boxers do cover a bit more skin..but they don't help the imagination any

well we won't then...

weeeeeelllll I was gifted one of pieces of what I am wearing..so I wore both to show my thanks for the gift since that is the only way I could thank them..it was gifted anomalously..

That makes sense.

**laughing** spell check didn't work for me on that one..my spelling is terrible and without my glasses on I really could not see the word it put up to well..

now why would you do that?? is there a mean streak in you??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:22 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

sorry to hear that...

well we won't then...

That makes sense.

**laughing** spell check didn't work for me on that one..my spelling is terrible and without my glasses on I really could not see the word it put up to well..

What? eek
I don't know what you mean. D:

I was gifted a frog so I equipped a bunch of frogs! D:  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:38 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

sorry to hear that...

well we won't then...

That makes sense.

What? eek

oh I think you do..

so when you were done with them you just gifted them to different people or was it just one person??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:41 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well we won't then...

That makes sense.

What? eek

oh I think you do..

so when you were done with them you just gifted them to different people or was it just one person??

I really don't. D:
What would I do that involves a mean streak? D:

No, I just equipped some frogs for a while... .-.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:56 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well we won't then...

That makes sense.

What? eek

oh I think you do..

I really don't. D:

so you meant what because I did not have on my glasses.this desk is different and with my glasses on I have keep my head in an odd position..then I get a stiff neck..so I don't wear them all the time..I squint a lot and make a bunch of mistakes that spell check usually catches...**laughs**

I thought you meant you gifted a bunch to someone..I know someone who will do that...

edit sorry about that....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:10 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

What? eek

oh I think you do..

I really don't. D:

so you meant what because I did not have on my glasses.this desk is different and with my glasses on I have keep my head in an odd position..then I get a stiff neck..so I don't wear them all the time..I squint a lot and make a bunch of mistakes that spell check usually catches...**laughs**

I thought you meant you gifted a bunch to someone..I know someone who will do that...

Oh. We're getting all mixed up. blaugh

I didn't really answer the part about your spellcheck.

I didn't know what you were talking about when you said something about a mean streak.. D:
That's what I was asking about.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:20 pm
Purtie
Kay9214
Purtie
Kay9214
Purtie
Eeek! Kay9214is naked!

Don't look! gonk
I was just helping with achievements. gonk

do you need more help? I have mules.

Nope. The one I was helping is closed, and the OP in the other that I just stumbled into has clothes on already. But thank you. 3nodding
^__^

Although I should have said yes so I could find out some of your mules... ninja

Look on my profile page.

I was just kidding though... sweatdrop

Oh. eek
All of them? eek  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Purtie

Obsessive Elder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:22 pm
Kay9214
Purtie
Kay9214
Purtie
Kay9214
Purtie
Eeek! Kay9214is naked!

Don't look! gonk
I was just helping with achievements. gonk

Nope. The one I was helping is closed, and the OP in the other that I just stumbled into has clothes on already. But thank you. 3nodding
^__^

Look on my profile page.

Oh. eek
All of them? eek

Yeah, and two are working for perfect attendance. so I'll be out of here really quick.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:24 pm
Purtie
Kay9214
Purtie
Kay9214
Purtie

^__^

Look on my profile page.

Oh. eek
All of them? eek

Yeah, and two are working for perfect attendance. so I'll be out of here really quick.

Oh, alright. See ya. ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:43 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

What? eek

oh I think you do..

I really don't. D:

I didn't know what you were talking about when you said something about a mean streak.. D:

I think my mind was mostly in my glow and some of the things being said kinda rubbed off....I thought you had gifted a bunch of frogs to someone...we have done that to someone we are not to happy with or just playing a joke on..I go back and reread I see I read it all wrong...that's what can happen when I don't have my glasses on and I am sleepy too...sorry about that...

**laughing** I think because I am not making much sense to you or me and after the glow I just had which was one of the funnest ever I feel like a nut....I think I am going to pull my foot from my mouth and get Dio out of my room and head to bed...
**smiles**nighters Kay...hope you have a good one..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:50 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

oh I think you do..

I really don't. D:

I think my mind was mostly in my glow and some of the things being said kinda rubbed off....I thought you had gifted a bunch of frogs to someone...we have done that to someone we are not to happy with or just playing a joke on..I go back and reread I see I read it all wrong...that's what can happen when I don't have my glasses on and I am sleepy too...sorry about that...

**laughing** I think because I am not making much sense to you or me and after the glow I just had which was one of the funnest ever I feel like a nut....I think I am going to pull my foot from my mouth and get Dio out of my room and head to bed...
**smiles**nighters Kay...hope you have a good one..

Oh, I see, @.@

I got a nice frog gift and equipped a bunch of frogs.

It's all okay, I've been befuddled all day too. xD

I'm glad you had a good time. 3nodding

Good night! ^___^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:14 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

that's the basics anyway. they also have spots where you can meet with others irl and they have stuff going on their site on certain days.

I see.

I've got plenty of stories that would last 50k words, but I think I'd have a hard time getting them from brainwaves to paper. o.o

planning helps that out a lot. Writing down those brainwaves as ideas on paper before writing the story helps you put together what you want to write in your mind.

I like plots, but not the tedium... It sort of... devalues my story. x:

oh i didn't write out all the tiny facts and details just whatever my brain gave me to start with. I write the dialog/plot in the story for the most part as I go. Writing towards the scenes and ideas that I know I want in there somewhere.

I know, but writing makes my story work. That makes them more a negative thing, a job to be done. >.<

well i like writing stories so its work but not really cuz that's something i'd just sit and do in my free time XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:58 am
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

planning helps that out a lot. Writing down those brainwaves as ideas on paper before writing the story helps you put together what you want to write in your mind.

oh i didn't write out all the tiny facts and details just whatever my brain gave me to start with. I write the dialog/plot in the story for the most part as I go. Writing towards the scenes and ideas that I know I want in there somewhere.

I know, but writing makes my story work. That makes them more a negative thing, a job to be done. >.<

well i like writing stories so its work but not really cuz that's something i'd just sit and do in my free time XD

*flops* Woooooorrrrrrrkkkkkkkk...

I can't focus on words. I need more going on to occupy my brain. xP  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:11 am
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard

*flops* Woooooorrrrrrrkkkkkkkk...

I can't focus on words. I need more going on to occupy my brain. xP

XD  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games