Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Gaymer Glitch

Demigod

20,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:20 pm
Hello!

Got a random pm and decided this could be fun....so yeah i'm new here!
Name's Mononoke_Ashitaka but you can call me Mono!
My fav color's orange and I love Monkeys!

Good day!  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:46 pm
Name: Link, Zero, LZO... take your pic (or invent some new ones wink )
A little about me: i've been on Gaia for 3 years (since April 14, 2005)
i'm pretty much a lurker, i don't have a lot to say most of the time
currently, i'm a Vice Captain in The Original Rich People's Guild (which is where i spend most of my time >.> )

uhh... anything else you want to know... i guess would be on my profile, or you could always PM me

LinkZeroOne

Lonely Phantom

12,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200

Diciassette

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:56 pm
    Never been in a guild before. c:

Okay, not actually true, but I was new and didn't even know what the guild was for. So I got a PM for this one, and decided to try it. (:

Mmkay, well I'm Shelbey. I'm seventeen, and I live in Michigan.
    My internet browser also opens, like 82 times at once, randomly, and it is pissing me off. scream
    I'm definitely a lurker of almost every forum, so you probably won't see much of me. c:

▫ T h e__[f o r b i d d e n]__f r u i t__t a s t e s__t h e__[s w e e t e s t] ▫

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:06 pm
Well, I'm new to this guild and am doing as advised and popping by.^.^ Hello one and all, and I'm the infamous sokuja san, really, I'm not famous at ALL.
Hopefully, I'll go into le guildies more often than I do now, and if you want you can pm me to chat, do stuff, or harass me to get onto the goild more (harassing only applies in that instance folks, sorry if you jsut like to harass). Thanks go to LE CAPITAINE, and kudos on a very organized, and cool looking guild. Thanks for the invite!  

Panumbra

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:12 pm
Hi, I'm Zanshin, I've been on Gaia for...almost a year now i believe. I like music, animals, anime, writing, drawing, and reading.... yeah  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:40 pm
heya.. i am phoenix.

been on here over a year

I like anime/sewing/drawing anime/playing and making video games/building websites.  

phoenixstar3

4,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Vagtastic-
Crew

Familiar Lover

10,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:44 pm
Welcome to the guild everyone! Feel free to enjoy the many cookies and pastries that will eventually be offered. :]

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:45 pm
*Enters in and smiles as he pulls out a paper as long as Santa's Naughty List.*

"It'll all started on August 30th 1989 when a small fragile boy was born. Due to odd reasons the father was picked to name both first and middle name, therefore two motocross racer names were forged on one newborn. Thus Jeff A Lewis was created. *YAY* As he grew up, his hair started to grow and turn red. Now his natural red hair, although amazingly gorgeous as he was told, was also curly. This shocked many people to see a natural red head with natural curly hair. Furthermore, the fine people of Earth were shocked again to find he had an incredibly high metabolism allowing him to remain thin no matter what he ate. Now this child was no mere child, oh no. He loved to write poetry and read books at an early age. Growing up with punk kids got him involved in music and video games. After countless failed relationships, many schools and numerous friends, this teenager now sits before you a senior at high school days away from graduating and moving out for college.

Likes-
music-Metal/Rock/Techno/Electronica/Punk/Industrial
colors-green/anything dark
food-junk
girls-honest
games-rpg
books-any by Dean Koontz
poems-mine

If you have any more questions about me or wish to friend me..simply add me and or message me at your free will.  

milenko17

Marjosa

Sparkly Fairy

9,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:39 pm
Marjosa here.

I'm 20, in college, and I've been on Gaia since November '04. I'm a Capricorn, and I love to write. Right now, I'm obsessed with Loveless and Death Note, and mildly into Twilight.

That's all I can really come up with right now. xP

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 9:47 pm
hello hello, my name is jonas but you can call me Svea here if you want. I will turn 17 in a few months so if your bad at math, that means im 16 now ;P
i'v been on gaia since 2005 and I still love it! and I hope I will have fun here too ^^

Svea Viking

XxSilently_ScreamingxX

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:10 pm
Dont make me mad...

Hey! my names Keiko (can call me Kei if ya want xD) i love anime and umm...im not really good at intro's XDD you can look on my profile to find out more about me, sorry i really suck at into's XDD I just know that this is going to be fun~! (oh maii how cheesey XD)

Im running out of places to hide the bodies >D

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:57 pm
i am here because i got a message and was bored am i done?  

STS_Angel of Chaos

Zylo the Wolfbane

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:03 pm
Ok then :cracks knuckles: let's get started. I'm Zylo, I like RP, Video games, reading, talking to friends, being lazy, looking for random stuff online. When I am bored I: make banners on mybanners.com, look for stuff on youtube, pimp my gaia profile, look for stuff on photobucket, and many many more things. I am random and lazy but I like talking to people and I'm always up to meet new people. Other stuff: I have no idea why I was invited to join this guild but I was so here I am.........WOOT! Anyway........um......what now?........bacon? no that's not right....ummmmm........RAWR!

signed oh well BLURFARGURSNARF!
Zylo the Wolfbane  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:31 pm
hello *waves* mrgreen
I R Toadybear 3nodding
Female, 21, been here since November of 2007 burning_eyes
I'm a very random person, but i can be mature too 3nodding need someone to talk to, go ahead and yack my ear off mrgreen or just be silly rofl rofl rofl I like so much stuff, one time a t jury duty, they asked us to list it and when it was my turn, the judge asked if i was sure i had time to DO jury duty rofl rofl rofl rofl  

Toadybear

Saccharine Light

Festive Trash

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:20 am
Hello, you all may call me Nemo.
Everything about me is on my profile, don't forget to comment. <3

For a brief, I am 20 years old, I'll be 21 this coming September. Yay.
I am an anime freak, same with video games.
I'm a gaia veteran, although this account is fairly new, and I am a retired multi-para role-player. I still role-play, just semi-para and descriptive oneline. o:
I love chocolate.
I love cos-playing.
Robot Chicken is currently on.
I made the video in my media, I make them as a hobby so if you want one with your favorite character, PM me and I will do it for free.
I also make dream avatars as a hobby and I will make one for you for free.
The avatar art in my sig, I did not make but its lovely. It's of my rpc Nemo and my best friend's rpc Belial. Belial is the brunette, Nemo is the light-haired.
I write stories for a hobby and I hope to get one published someday.
I am in college but confused as hell.
I love my best friend and I love my Jare-Bear to death. =D
I'm fun and funny.
I tend to be a Grammar Nazi, please bare with me. e.e

I think thats it.

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games