Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4343 4344 4345 4346 4347 4348 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:47 pm

Precisely why I said we should make it into a good day, Karrie! -she grabs his sleeve and pulls on it- Let's get pastries at Lily's! My treat. whee biggrin
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:51 pm

*looks at her and smiles a little bit* All right. *stands up*

*hears pastries and grins* mrgreen

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:53 pm

Let's see if anyone is up in the bar.

*peers though scope in the painting*
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:53 pm

Yay! -grabs his wrist and drags him out of the bar-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:00 pm

I can see a couple of people here.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:28 pm

I guess they left. I'll wait a few more minutes just in case before heading up through the trap door.

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:37 pm

Here goes nothing.

*climbs the ladder and opens the trap door leading the dark corner if the bar*
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:41 pm

*phew* Thank goodness I'm out of there. Better rethink some of these design flaws before I get trap down there again.

*puts everything back the way it was and leaves*

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:01 pm

Showcase parked the car near the rear entrance to Kat's quarters. They got out of the car, each of them grabbing bags from the grocery store. She did the security measures and they entered her quarters, locking the door behind them.

They went into the kitchen and unloaded the bags. Showcase opened a beer for each of them as Kat went about getting things out to make shrimp scampi for their late dinner.

After eating, he helped her clean up the kitchen and they went into the living room to see what movies were on. She kicked off her boots and curled up next to him on the couch.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:19 pm

*Decides to be done with work and wedding stuff for the day, she puts on something comfortable, does her beauty regiment early, pours herself a glass of wine and gets in bed to watch a movie.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:55 pm

*Finishes his beer and notices she's fallen asleep on him. He leans over carefully and moves the hair from her eyes to see she is in fact fast asleep. He watches the rest of the movie and stokes her hair as he feels her twitch while she falls into a deeper sleep. When the movie is finished, he carefully moves out from under her, leans down, gently picks her up into his arms and takes her into the bedroom carefully placing her into her bed.

He then goes and turns off all of the lights and the TV, brings his mug into the kitchen and places it into the sink, goes back into the bedroom, carefully gets into bed with her and pulls her close to him.

He had a great day today just hanging out with Kat. Things have been going really well with the two of them, but he knows he's got to tell her about the Special Assignment he's been given. stressed It's a fantastic opportunity for his career and to further his military training. He just hopes she understands what he needs to do. neutral

He eventually falls asleep holding her.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:39 pm

*After getting home from work, he goes into their room and sees that she is enjoying a drink and a movie. He changes out of his work uniform, pours himself a scotch and sets it down on the nightstand. He joins her in bed, leaning over to give her a kiss.* heart So, what movie 'ya watching?

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:44 pm

*Grins at her beloved User Image and kisses him back. heart She scoots over closer to him and snuggles up to him as she places the remote on his chest.* Nothing special or anything. You can change the channel if you want.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:57 pm

*He wraps his arm around her as she snuggles up against him, then picks up the remote with a raised eyebrow, rather surprised that she would relinquish the remote to him. He looks up at the TV screen and sees that she's been watching what appears to be a romantic chick flick of sorts.* Well, I could change it over to something a lot more action packed, but I suppose I can suffer through this one ... this time. wink

*He sets the remote down on the nightstand, then picks up his scotch and takes a drink, setting it back down again. He gives her a kiss on her forehead, then pulls the comforter up around them a bit and settles down to watch the movie she had already started.* heart

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:06 pm

*As they watch the movie she's started with, she lays her head on his broad shoulder and is so completely content with having him there, she start to nod off. She closes her eyes and is completely relaxed against the warmth of his body.* heart Please tell me you don't have to work tomorrow. *She says softly and just as she waits for his response, she drifts off to sleep.* User Image
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4343 4344 4345 4346 4347 4348 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games