Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4347 4348 4349 4350 4351 4352 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:21 pm

*eye twitch*
I've had my fill of being something other than a dark elf for a good long while, thank you very much stare
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:28 pm

His place? You'd better warn dame, then. As far as I know, he's still staying in her apartment. *picks up her cup and brings it over to the espresso machine to refill it. While waiting for the machine, she stretches*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:31 pm

Fuufuufuu...thats the best part of my spells. All I need is his DNA and I can set the mine field to activate to only him. twisted
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:36 pm

Gi ussta... that in itself may also be a bit complicated. As you may know, he and my dear m'ranndii hold many similarities sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:37 pm

To my understanding, he was actually created from my DNA so.... it might be the same as mine.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:37 pm

eek Wait....you mean Draa's your clone??!? Well that explains a lot. *gets a big grin on her face* Hey TES...... twisted

Edited

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:42 pm

*blushes slightly and giggles*
M'ranndii means "husband" redface I have come to call Quortek such as it seemed mzilst appropriate now whee
*reaches over and takes Tes' hand, lacing their fingers together*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:45 pm

That would be easy enough to solve, just make sure Tes won't be wherever the traps are set up. *brings her cocoa back to the table* You didn't know Draa was Tes's clone? neutral They look pretty much exactly alike, other than the colors...

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:48 pm

No I had no clue, I just figured they were twins or something... *looks over to Ry* Ah okay, My elvish has been a bit rusty since its been a VERY long time since my time with the Fae. My apologies dear. sweatdrop So wait....what does that make Miro? confused
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:51 pm

Well, that and I haven't quite gorged myself on pastries as much as he has, believe it or not. I kind of thought everyone knew Draa was my clone, but being that Liada is generally "new in town" compared to others, I suppose she hasn't quite gotten that explanation yet. And what about Mir? o_O; *isn't sure how Miro relates to the subject*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:56 pm

No... Draa's actually a grunny clone of Tes. It's kinda confusing... sweatdrop All I really know about Miro is that she's known Tes and Ryzan for a long time... it can be a little hard to follow what she's saying sometimes. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:59 pm

Dark elfish, actually... also called "Drow", "deep speech", and "undercommon". It is different from elfish.

*sighs at the mention of Miro*
I am not sure even yathrin herself knows what she is saying at times rolleyes She is an acquaintance of ours from our world. M'ranndii met her some years before I did. I came to know her through him.

Ryzan Vixtul

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:03 am

*shows an expression of understanding now that she was told all this Makes her start to ponder about the differences between Grunny DNA and Dark elf DNA* Hmmm...Hey TES....? Wanna help me with an experiment? twisted
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:09 am

*raises an eyebrow*
With that ominous expression on your face, I think it might be better that I pass on the whole "helping with an experiment" thing. I don't trust when Leko gets that look so I sure as hell am not going to trust it coming from you.
*subconsciously starts to pull Ryzan in front of himself* sweatdrop

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:11 am

Oh I don't need much....*pulls out a tiny little device with a needle at one end* I just need a speck of your blood is all *Bringing a big sweet smile on her face looking all innocent looking*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4347 4348 4349 4350 4351 4352 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games