Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:56 pm
Neuro chuckled and kissed her again,"I'm going to enjoy being with you."

Soli stood up and looked at him, she hugged him,"I love you too Leon and I know why Neuro did that and also know that I will always forgive you, I can never be angry at someone at all or hate them."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:59 pm
User Image

Luc sighed as he let the vines wrap around him. He could hear the thud of the body hit the floor as his own was embraced by the vines. He could feel the darkness engulf him. He started to see visions as he was completly swallowed by the vines. He could hear the girl gasp as he gave a light giggle. "Run." He told her.

Hearing the man she did so in the blind darkness before she heard an opening and was blinded by the light as she heard it close. She opened her eyes and took in the sight before falling onto the floor. She had never been so tired in her life. Well she hadn't lived much of a life but from what she could remember she got tired less easily.  

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

User Image

Soma heard him,"That's because I no longer have that knowledge any longer."He looked at Hana, and sat there.  
User Image
"I am very glad I make you happy." Marisol smiled brightly. the diamond on her finger turned pink in response to her feeling towards Neuro.  

Lady Eevee

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:02 pm
User Image
Hana's eyes opened a little as she laid there. As long as she didn't move much, she would remain in her hybernation state till she was better. She looked over at Soma. "Who are you and what do you want?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:03 pm
Neuro smiled and kissed her lightly on her head,"Hurry up and plan the wedding so then I can call you my wife."He chuckled.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:04 pm
User Image

He smiled,"I used to be The Whisperer, Hana."he looked at her,"I came to see if you were all right and by the way it looks it seems your not."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:05 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon's arms wrapped around Soli, tightly, holding her, drawing in that familiar scent that mixed with something else. His eyes closed tightly as his face buried in her neck. "Please don't leave me Soli. I want to make you happy, but I know I do not deserve a second chance. I will not force myself upon you, and if you no longer want me, then I leave and go back to my people and you won't ever have to see me again. I promise." He said, his throat tightening as is eyes stung with tears.

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:06 pm
User Image

I require some assistance please! Her voice rang out into the minds of all the people in the mansion. She couldn't move and inch and would love for some help. She'd probably need to retrain herself in the arts of everyday life knowing that she was officially screwed over till this day. She sighed and smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:09 pm
User Image
Marisol smiled. "I will plan it as quickly as I can." She said, kissing him deeply. As she kissed him she hit the order button on the flowers. "There, one step closer."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:09 pm
Soli smiled at him,"If I didn't want you and I wouldn't have told you that I loved you."She looked at him,"I do want you Leon but you still have things to do as the Ragnok, you can't abandon your people."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:10 pm
User Image
"No, I'm not alright...." Hana said closing her eyes again. "I haven't had to use this state since i was 300."  

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:13 pm
User Image

Anybody help me please! This time her voice could be heard all throughout the metropolis. It would be nice to get some assistance for her body had became fragile over the course of six hundred years of isolation in a cocoon that gave you powers at the price of your soul. She summoned her brush and used it to pull herself inch by inch towards the door.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:13 pm
User ImageLeonSkurks

Leon looked at Soli, "I'll Let my second, Daemis take care of things. He'll be a good leader for the weres, not me. Infact, my people skills suck still." He gave a half-hearted smile. "And Soli, you mean more to me than anything and if you told me to dress like a woman and do the can-can on Neuro's desk, I'd do it in a heartbeat."

◘ Ragnok • Werewolf ◘  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:14 pm
User Image
"what's happened." Soma looked at her,"Things have gotten tougher for you."

Neuro grinned as she kissed him,he licked her bottom lip,"If we keep doing this then we're not going to get married,"He stepped away from her,"I'll leave you to your business for you to finish."He started walking towards the kitchen.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games